positive powers protecting bhakthi....

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
positive powers protecting bhakthi...
powerful gurudev not able to do tantra on bhakthi as she is protected by positive power...so even vishaka not able to harm bhakthi in future due to bhakthis positive power...

now track becoming interesting as now it is revealed bhakthi is equally powerful compared with vishaka--but it is just bhakthi dose not aware of her powers...πŸ˜›
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe to pehle hi pata tha aisa kuch hone wala hai!
Bhakti powerful ho ya na ho...in Bhakti v/s Vishaka fight Bhakti is bound to win always because hamesha achai ki jo jeet hoti hai πŸ₯±

mujhe to ye samajh nahin aa raha ke till how long they will stretch Bhakti v/s Vishaka fight???

i seriously want Vishaka out of this...i mean let Bhakti fight evil Bhawaani and Guru, Vishaka should have her own life..her own story, as i said yesterday she should have a new man in her life
Bhakti will kill the devil in Kunal...to Vishaka ko bhi evil se good banane ke liye koi hona chahiye πŸ˜‰
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^^
Totally agreeing with sania😊 
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Favouriteofall

mujhe to pehle hi pata tha aisa kuch hone wala hai!

Bhakti powerful ho ya na ho...in Bhakti v/s Vishaka fight Bhakti is bound to win always because hamesha achai ki jo jeet hoti hai πŸ₯±

mujhe to ye samajh nahin aa raha ke till how long they will stretch Bhakti v/s Vishaka fight???

i seriously want Vishaka out of this...i mean let Bhakti fight evil Bhawaani and Guru, Vishaka should have her own life..her own story, as i said yesterday she should have a new man in her life
Bhakti will kill the devil in Kunal...to Vishaka ko bhi evil se good banane ke liye koi hona chahiye πŸ˜‰

for me story looking like ---it is bhakthi V/S bhavani maa and gurudev...dont know how much screen scope vishaka character will get in this good v/s evil fight...mujhe story line ke hisaab se vishaka ko jyada scope nahin lagtha...

do you know what happened to divya [rubina] in punar vivah ek nayi ummed ...?? i fear same might happen to vishaka in this serial...πŸ˜•
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^^^
rubina ko kya huya??
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dreaming...

^^^

rubina ko kya huya??

when rubina asked about her character and how it will going develop in future -- midway of the serial---PH replied--they dont have any idea and plan --how to develop divya character and that reply forced rubina to leave that show...
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

for me story looking like ---it is bhakthi V/S bhavani maa and gurudev...dont know how much screen scope vishaka character will in this good v/s evil fight...mujhe story line ke hisaab se vishaka ko jyada scope nahin lagtha...

do you know what happened to divya [rubina] in punar vivah ek nayi ummed ...?? i fear same might happen to vishaka in this serial...πŸ˜•

we heard a rumour that Vrinda is approached to replace Rubina in PV2 so i did a bit search about the story and Rubina's character...Rubina quit because her character was not shaping up properly and with her exit cv's were planning to end her character but today only i have read news that Parul Chauhan has been roped in to play Divya's character now...so Divya's character is coming back there

now about Vishaka getting screen space...you got to check Sahara One fb and twitter...they promoted the show with Vrinda's name for several days...or kisi actor ya ka name use nahin kiya
they very well know that majority of viewers are Vrinda fans so they'll have to plan something good for her character...if they don't then we Vrinda fans will ask her to quit this show and as she is very close to her fans she'll for sure consider quitting this show
and 2 days back the PH inivted media persons to the sets...they invited them only when Vishaka-Kunal scene was being shot...why don't they promote Bhakti-Kunal???
rajh thumbnail

we heard a rumour that Vrinda is approached to replace Rubina in PV2 so i did a bit search about the story and Rubina's character...Rubina quit because her character was not shaping up properly and with her exit cv's were planning to end her character but today only i have read news that Parul Chauhan has been roped in to play Divya's character now...so Divya's character is coming back there

now about Vishaka getting screen space...you got to check Sahara One fb and twitter...they promoted the show with Vrinda's name for several days...or kisi actor ya ka name use nahin kiya
they very well know that majority of viewers are Vrinda fans so they'll have to plan something good for her character...if they don't then we Vrinda fans will ask her to quit this show and as she is very close to her fans she'll for sure consider quitting this show
and 2 days back the PH inivted media persons to the sets...they invited them only when Vishaka-Kunal scene was being shot...why don't they promote Bhakti-Kunal???

zee tv  did same with rubina in punar vivah--they used rubina completely to promote punar vivah...once story developed and people started to like sarita and raj--at that time PH dumped rubina...
rubina is very popular too and she has lot of fans too...

so dont trust any channels and PH...they are all trp hungry...

i felt so sorry for rubina even though i liked sarita and raj as jodi...

since starting promo --zee tv used rubina but later dumped her...

kisi ke saath aisa though nahin  karna chahiye...is not it??
dynamic_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajh

zee tv  did same with rubina in punar vivah--they used rubina completely to promote punar vivah...once story developed and people started to like sarita and raj--at that time PH dumped rubina...
rubina is very popular too and she has lot of fans too...

so dont trust any channels and PH...they are all trp hungry...

i felt so sorry for rubina even though i liked sarita and raj as jodi...

since starting promo --zee tv used rubina but later dumped her...

kisi ke saath aisa though nahin  karna chahiye...is not it??

haan aisa nahin karna chahiye...but wo kehte hain na jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai
when Vrinda was asked to leave D3...we were very upset, but it proved to be very good for her career...she is back onscreen in just one month after her exit from D3, media ppl are always after her to get IV's and all

and Rubina got Sita's role in Mahadev

but Raj bhai in PV2 people started liking Raj-Sarita but yahan to majority ko Kunal-Vishaka pasand hain...even my friends who are non-VD fans say that Bhakti's character is very boring...and Vishaka should be paired with Kunal
Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago
rajh thumbnail

haan aisa nahin karna chahiye...but wo kehte hain na jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai
when Vrinda was asked to leave D3...we were very upset, but it proved to be very good for her career...she is back onscreen in just one month after her exit from D3, media ppl are always after her to get IV's and all

and Rubina got Sita's role in Mahadev

but Raj bhai in PV2 people started liking Raj-Sarita but yahan to majority ko Kunal-Vishaka pasand hain...even my non-VD friends say that Bhakti's character is very boring...and Vishaka should be paired with Kunal

peoples opinion changes fast---

as of now everything looks for me like anamika forum---

majority of fans wanted  anamika and jeet  but story developed in fervor of rano and jeet...but after some time rano and jeet fans outnumbered jeet and anamika fans...

script matters most--lets see how cvs going to develop story forward...

frankly as of now there is no story available for vishaka and kunal...un dono ko shadi huwa though serial khatam hojayega as every body is evil  and there no no need to show good v/s bad...

so theme ke hisaab se it is bhakthi going to take center stage in future ...