||Written Updates - 5Th September Episode - 1220||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 5th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with jethalal realizing its Popatlal who was behind him. jethalal calls Taarak and asks him to come in the garden. Bhide sees them and says I will also join you. jethalal says we had soda, we were going home. jethalal asks Popatlal to go to the garden. Both of them pretend to go to their homes infront of Bhide. jethalal and Popatlal meet Taarak in the garden. Taarak asks him what is the matter. jethalal says promise me you won't tell it to anyone. Both of them agree and promise him. Taarak says tell me what is it. jethalal tells them what happened with him in the morning, how one stranger took his photos. Taarak and Popatlal are shocked. Popatlal says these days crimes are organized. The goons plan first then do what they want. jethalal is worried. Popatlal scares jethalal. jethalal says lets go to the police station. Popatlal says what will you say, who took your photo, do you know. jethalal says what should I do. Popatlal says take his photo if you get him. Taarak says then we will complain him. jethalal thanks Taarak. Popatlal says I gave you the idea, why are you thanking him. Taarak says I m his fire brigade and asks jethalal to thank Popatlal. jethalal thanks Popatlal.

Taarak asks jethalal to sleep peacefully. jethalal comes home somewhat relieved. He sees the door open and thinks its unsafe. He greets Babuji and asks Dayaben whyy did you keep the door open. Babuji says why are you annoyed. jethalal says anyone can enter our house. The scene is funny. jethalal asks Dayaben to keep the door closed always. jethalal tells Tappu if anyone gives you lift or chocolates, then don't take it. Tappu jokes and says I m the wind which no one can trap. Babuji says what are you doing, what happened. jethalal says nothing serious, I saw an ad so I spread the message. jethalal says we should be careful. Dayaben says don't worry, I will be careful. Babuji says go and freshen up, then have food.

jethalal dreams that someone has taken his many photos and he met that same stranger. He gets tensed and thinks why that man took his photos. The stranger says you are our target and aims gun at him. This is his dream. He wakes up shouting. Dayaben is laughing seeing a dream. He thinks its good that he did not tel her anything, else she would have been worried. Dayaben talks while sleeping. jethalal thinks of calling Taarak. He calls Taarak at night. He says sorry for calling you now. Taarak says yes, I was sleeping. He asks what happened. jethalal says give me an advice, how to avoid bad dreams. Taarak says be fearless and be strong. Taarak says take Dayaben's name, all the tensions will vanish. jethalal says are you joking. Taarak says you have to fight with tension and joke on it. jethalal starts joking.

jethalal sees Dayaben is not in the room. She gives him churan bottle and goes to sleep. He thinks Dayaben knows my problem. He thinks he is lucky to have her.

Anjali asks Taarak are you not going to office today. He says thinking to take a leave today. Anjali asks him to help him. Taarak says I have to go with jethalal. Anjali asks whats the matter. Taarak says nothing, jethalal needs my advice. Anjali and Taarak have a talk. Taarak says I help him in business. jethalal is having his morning tea and calls Dayaben. He wishes the Lord to save him from the strange man. Dayaben does not respond. jethalal keeps on calling her. Babuji gets annoyed hearing this and asks him why are you shouting. Dayaben comes and asks what. Babuji says she came now. She asks what do you want. jethalal says nothing, and leaves for the shop. jethalal takes Babuji's blessings. Babuji asks are you fine. Dayaben also asks. jethalal says I m fine, I don't have any tension. Babuji smiles. jethalal hides and sees Babuji and Dayaben. He thinks my family loves me a lot, they sensed my tension without my saying. He smiles.

Taarak's Message:
Life has many chances when a dad caresses his child. Can his happen vice versa? jethalal has hidden everything from his family. Stay tuned.😛

Precap:
jethalal leaves for his shop. He sees the stranger again and hides.😃

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for wu manan n it was great episode n looks like a very interesting track