Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh god Lazy...what a fabulous and hilarious update this was...I am laughing out really loud...you are a genius...at first I was feeling pain for RK's condition but then with all this goof-ups by Sultan, it turned out to be a complete cracker update...thanks buddy, it relieved me from the daylong stress at office...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow amazing dear...i just loved this part...rk is jealous even he is not hungry...shocking
well plz cont soon
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sullu and trishna...awsome๐Ÿคฃ
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice update lazy ๐Ÿ˜Š poor rishab cribs at the idea of sullu's proposal to madhu๐Ÿ˜› he is quite a breaker with his double games with sullu n madhu๐Ÿ˜† and the best part was sullu seeing trish n thinks her as madhu๐Ÿ˜† continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
bonhishikha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God!๐Ÿคฃ!!!! Finally read the update and had a good laugh... Bechare RK ne apne hi pairon pe kulhari maar lee hai. He is totally regretting his hasty decision. Luvd to see him JEALOUS, Waiting to know what happens next ๐Ÿ˜›
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lazy..pls update soon. Waiting waiting 
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant chapter!!!  We finally get to see RK's feelings and as confused as he is - well we know better.
And I LOVED your ending where Sultan is in love with Trish.  I was wondering about that when you had the two sisters in a picture together.  

Fantastic!!!!!
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Dil-

"I am not hungry"!!

With these simple 4 words you managed to convey, not only to RK's mother, but also to us readers just how deep RK's feelings for Madhu went. Even though he seems oblivious to it. That was a stroke of pure genius. Loved it.!!๐Ÿ˜Š awww thank you so much hun๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sultan's proposal is sent to Madhu and sultan himself is attracted to Trishna. This situation is already making me lol just by thinking what might lay ahead..๐Ÿ˜† Can't wait for the remaining parts..๐Ÿ˜ณ hahahaha it is going to be sorted out faster than you think๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

RK's fb rant was too funny..๐Ÿ˜† The guy is a goner but unaware of it. A deadly combo that!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† so glad u found it funny... maybe he is not so unaware of it๐Ÿ˜‰

Update soon..๐Ÿ˜ณ will update in a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

nice update lazy . rk is jealous ,  tum ne mana kiya hai madhu ko ab bugatho  . ,aur sullu falls trishna๐Ÿ˜†

yeah hehehehe but then he is going to suffer much๐Ÿ˜‰ yeah Sullu madly in love with trishna

Originally posted by: aDarkAngel

Uh-ho!! Recording shecording๐Ÿ˜† of their tele conversation, waiting for the phone call on his day off and misdirecting his own cousin and mr. Kundra doesn't realise that he likes this ex- fianc of his๐Ÿ˜†!! maybe he does๐Ÿ˜‰And Madhu god !! Upset because RK is not talking to her๐Ÿ˜†!! lol yeah she is in her initial stages of a romantic relation, bound to be heartbroken at the slightest thing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† OMG !! She could have at least taken care of her Skype account !!hahahaha love makes u dumb at times But the most hilarious sequence definitely has to be sultan and his love@firstsight feelings for Trishna๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thinking its madhubala! This has to be the cherry on cake!!  hehehehe

Both malik sisters will get married to two cousins in the same family! Nice one๐Ÿ˜‰ yup they are๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: kg15

AWESOME.. TOO GOOD..

I JUST LOVED EACH & EVERY PART OF IT..
thank you so so much hun๐Ÿ˜Š

AWWW.. MY RK BOY IS GETTING JEALOUS... yeah he is sooo jealous!
SO, FIRST STEP TOWARDS HIS LOVE REALISATION.. GO ON RK.. I LIKED IT WHEN HE TOLD MADHU TO REJECT SULTAN'S REQUEST.. maybe he does realize it already๐Ÿ˜‰

AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT YOU STILL MAINTAINED THE LUSTINESS OF SULLU..LOL... NOW HE IS DROOLING OVER TRISH.. HEHE.. LOL he is a little silly in this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

RK's INNER THOUGHTS WERE AMAZING... so glad u loved his thoughts๐Ÿ˜Š

OVERALL, A REFRESHING UPDATE.. GOOD JOB LAZY.. thank you so so much hun๐Ÿ˜Š!!

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelyrose90

hey i jst catch up this ff and let me tell u i m  completely in love with this .. so glad u love this fic hun๐Ÿ˜Š

first i thought rk would be some serious kinda guy ...but he turned out to be funny and ultimate foodie loved all his food convo..thir chat nd talks he is a very fun loving guy in this... his reservations in the beginning was due to his forced engagement, if he had been his true self, Madhu wud have never called off the wedding
i found this part very funny esp rks inner turnmoil..i was laughing hard so glad u enjoyed that part๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Really nice dear. thanx hun Can u pls send me a pm whenever u update.will sure do๐Ÿ˜Š  I love all ur short stories. You are an awesome writer thank you so so much๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: madhu21.k

Awesome Update...๐Ÿ‘ thank you so much๐Ÿ˜Š
I must tell u r an amazing writer... thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i just love your story...โค๏ธ so glad u love the story๐Ÿ˜Š...RK was so Jealous ๐Ÿ˜† loved it hehehe he was... but it is going to be sorted out soon๐Ÿ˜›
plz PM me nxt time...๐Ÿ˜Š will sure do๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

He is looking at Trishna and telling Madhubala my love.๐Ÿคฃ

LOL yes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: cool_sri

Lol..very nice update thank you so much..last line cracked me up ...sultan looking at Trishna & thinking her as madhu hahahahaa..lol..surely this gonna create a lot of confusions!!!! yeah, but not for much time๐Ÿ˜›

RK's inner talk was fun... so glad u liked tht ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: nandininandu

Awesome...I loved every word of it..!!! R K is jealous sounds good. Thank gof dullu is drooling over Trishna. Nice Chapter

thank you so much hun... yeah Sultan is behind Trishna and it wud be sorted out soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: jatre

wow!loved it.plz continue soon.

thank you.. will update in a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Awesome update  thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Aww my baby rk he is not hungry yes, for the ffirst time in his life๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bcoz of that idiot uncle
Sullu n his lustiness never ends LOL
Continue soon will be updating in a bit๐Ÿ˜Š

bookwormlazy thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.