Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
"I am not hungry"!!
With these simple 4 words you managed to convey, not only to RK's mother, but also to us readers just how deep RK's feelings for Madhu went. Even though he seems oblivious to it. That was a stroke of pure genius. Loved it.!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Sultan's proposal is sent to Madhu and sultan himself is attracted to Trishna. This situation is already making me lol just by thinking what might lay ahead..๐Ÿ˜† Can't wait for the remaining parts..๐Ÿ˜ณ

RK's fb rant was too funny..๐Ÿ˜† The guy is a goner but unaware of it. A deadly combo that!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Update soon..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dilnasheen - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice update lazy . rk is jealous ,  tum ne mana kiya hai madhu ko ab bugatho  . ,aur sullu falls trishna๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sriramlaxman366 - 10 years ago
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uh-ho!! Recording shecording๐Ÿ˜† of their tele conversation, waiting for the phone call on his day off and misdirecting his own cousin and mr. Kundra doesn't realise that he likes this ex- fianc of his๐Ÿ˜†!! And Madhu god !! Upset because RK is not talking to her๐Ÿ˜†!! OMG !! She could have at least taken care of her Skype account !! But the most hilarious sequence definitely has to be sultan and his love@firstsight feelings for Trishna๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thinking its madhubala! This has to be the cherry on cake!! 
Both malik sisters will get married to two cousins in the same family! Nice one๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME.. TOO GOOD..

I JUST LOVED EACH & EVERY PART OF IT..

AWWW.. MY RK BOY IS GETTING JEALOUS...
SO, FIRST STEP TOWARDS HIS LOVE REALISATION.. GO ON RK.. I LIKED IT WHEN HE TOLD MADHU TO REJECT SULTAN'S REQUEST..

AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT YOU STILL MAINTAINED THE LUSTINESS OF SULLU..LOL... NOW HE IS DROOLING OVER TRISH.. HEHE..

RK's INNER THOUGHTS WERE AMAZING...

OVERALL, A REFRESHING UPDATE.. GOOD JOB LAZY..!!
livelyrose90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i jst catch up this ff and let me tell u i m  completely in love with this ..
first i thought rk would be some serious kinda guy ...but he turned out to be funny and ultimate foodie loved all his food convo..thir chat nd talks
i found this part very funny esp rks inner turnmoil..i was laughing hard
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice dear. Can u pls send me a pm whenever u update. I love all ur short stories. You are an awesome writer
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update...๐Ÿ‘
I must tell u r an amazing writer...
i just love your story...โค๏ธ...RK was so Jealous ๐Ÿ˜† loved it
plz PM me nxt time...๐Ÿ˜Š
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is looking at Trishna and telling Madhubala my love.๐Ÿคฃ
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol..very nice update..last line cracked me up...sultan looking at Trishna & thinking her as madhu..lol..surely this gonna create a lot of confusions!!!!
RK's inner talk was fun...
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...I loved every word of it..!!! R K is jealous sounds good. Thank gof dullu is drooling over Trishna. Nice Chapter