||WUs 4Th September,2013 Episode 1219||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chasmah - 4th September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with jethalal standing on the road and trying to take an auto. A strange man looks at him standing far. jethalal thinks he is carrying money and he has to be careful. That man takes jethalal's photo. Another man comes there and asks jethalal are you an actor. jethalal says no. The man informs jethalal that someone is taking your photo. jethalal tries to stop him but he flees. jethalal is puzzled and thinks why was he taking my photo. jethalal gets the auto and he leaves for the shop still thinking about the man who took her photo. He thinks he took a risk by carrying this Rs. 1 lakh. He thinks why this auto came infront of him, why? He thinks of various possibilities. jethalal asks him what wound do you have. The driver explains him saying its a old wound. jethalal thinks the driver will rob him. He thinks of taking another auto and gets worried.

He sees the man again taking his photo. He reaches his shop. jethalal asks him how do you know about my shop. He says I dropped you many times. jethalal comes to the shop and Nattu kaka welcomes him. Nattu kaka asks him did you bring Rs. 1 lakh. jethalal says speak slowly, anyone can hear this. Nattu kaka says only we three are here. Baaga tells jethalal about one news in which a man got missing. Nattu kaka laughs on him. Baaga says someone was following that man and was taking his photos. jethalal is shocked. Nattu kaka asks what happened. jethalal says someone was taking my photos on the road, and then he ran away. Baaga reacts. jethalal asks what do you want to say. Baaga says I saw in a picture that the murderer takes the photo after the murder. Nattu kaka says the man has taken a photo in advance. jethalal gets tensed. Baaga says we will face him. Nattu kaka jokes and says don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you.

jethalal thinks what to do, its a thing of stress. He thinks of talking to Taarak. He calls Taarak and says can we meet for 10 minutes. Taarak says I m on my job and I m very busy. jethalal says I m very tensed. Taarak says we will meet in the society after we finish our work. jethalal says don't tell anything to Anjali.

Taarak comes home. Anjali welcomes him. He asks her to make good food for him. She says I care for your health, so I can't make anything of your choice. Taarak gets annoyed. She asks why did you come home early today. Taarak laughs and says I came home because jethalal had some work. She says oh, you did not come for me. jethalal thinks of going home and wonders what will he do if he gets that man again on the road. jethalal asks Nattu kaka and Baaga to drop him home. Nattu kaka agrees. They leave in an auto. jethalal shows Nattu kaka the place where the man was taking his photos. Nattu kaka says don't worry, we are with you. Baaga sings sad songs relating to death. jethalal says why are you singing such songs. Baaga says I m hungry thats why. jethalal says stop it. Nattu kaka asks Baaga to sit quietly.

jethalal says he will go to the society alone else everyone will laugh on him. jethalal meets Abdul and asks did Taarak came. Abdul says yes and asks him to come for having soda. Someone follows jethalal. He sees the shadow and gets worried. jethalal starts running.

Taarak's Message:
jethalal is in tension as someone is taking his photos. Who is he and why is he taking jethalal's photos? Stay tuned.😛

Precap:
Popatlal scares jethalal. He gets worried.

😛

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wu manan n who the man who taken jetha photo n why have he taken his photo?
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

thanks for wu manan n who the man who taken jetha photo n why have he taken his photo?

Don't know.But i felt yesterday another suspense after Bhootni time.😆😆
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Don't know.But i felt yesterday another suspense after Bhootni time.😆😆

yes it will be awesome to watch n funny😆😆