Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful os...loved reading each & every part...from starting to taking her passport to their enign of jouney...perfect honeymoon...loved the last line of arnav..
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A wonderful piece, Arnav and Khushi were portrayed quite differently here and I like it!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

It was not just the OS that I liked but the underlying connotation to it. Like for example the scene at the airport; so unique yet so relatable. Perfectly put, with differing opinions (and rightly so).

A honeymoon away from the hustle and bustle of not just their family members but also the regular hoeymooners, getting to know each other in the process, their indulgences and explorations with the classical intermittent drizzle in the form of the things we are used to, may it be Arnav's insistence on the wet suit and Khushi's explanation on wearing one or the phone call to the family (I so wish we had this in the show)...all of it was just so wonderful!

But the line that takes the cake was the take on the famous 'You complete me'. Arnav couldn't have articulated the presence of Khushi in his life in a better manner.

Loved it!

badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was am amazing story
I really liked it this story
I'm glad it was recommended to me
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome OS !!! ðŸ˜Š

thanks Eccentrica for recommending this beautiful OS. ðŸ˜Š
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simply beautiful and thanks to chaitalee for recommending this.
anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written story.
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was nothing short of beautiful.  You captured these two as two equals which we did not see in the show.  I love the feisty and spunky Khushi who didn't take Arnav's crap and I like that Arnav didn't back down.  The piece with them hiking was so right. Sigh your ending, it was super right for what a relationship should be.
That quote you have at the end, where did you get it? It is the perfect line - LOVED IT.  Makes one think what love is.
sincereme thumbnail
Amazing OS...
Loved it...
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS...
Love their relationship... & Sarawak...