Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

PaYa TS: Dil Ki Doctor..

Part 1: Anger- The Danger

It engulfed me so fast, my ruthless anger,

But I never knew it was the biggest danger...

I held the steering wheel as tight as I could and pushed the accelerator down with my strong feet, the car raised its pace and started moving like a Cheetah, a Cheetah chasing its prey, angrily with eyes red and dark. The only emotion I have failed to control till now is my anger. Once it has got into me, I have no idea what I do, that's how badly it influences me. I cannot stop shouting and throwing things away. Lately, I have found a way to cool myself and that is to put all the anger on the steering wheel and accelerators and by giving the brakes rest for few minutes.

But why was I angry now? For a silly reason? Just because Pankhuri came late home, was it all that? Or was it because she came with a male friend? Am I jealous? Why should I be? Moreover, she is just my best friend. Then why did I shout at her? Why am I angry now? Why did I storm out of the house not even giving Pankhuri a chance to explain? Why did I let her cry? We had promised each other that we will keep each other happy forever, when she succeeds in it, why am I failing always? Why only Pankhuri is able to control her anger? Why am I not able to do so?

The long chain of questions was left unanswered in my head. Still I was angry; the reasonless anger was still inside me. Meanwhile, my phone kept on ringing. I didn't notice it because my thoughts were irritating me. I was shocked to see that it was Pankhuri; there had been 13 missed calls. But why should I care? She must be calling to justify herself with some reasons and why should I spare my time hearing them?

"But Adi, don't forget she is your best friend", my heart reminded. But my ego fought back, "So what? It's her mistake. She could have come early." My heart and brain continued to fight but I was in no mood to pay attention. I was in my own world gripping the steering wheel hard. I shot a look at the phone; it had been 20 missed calls. Still Pankhuri hadn't given up.

I realized, in the battle my brain has won; my heart gave up because it had lost its energy to fight back. Pankhuri was my heart's doctor. She was the one with whom I shared my happiness, she was the shoulder on which I could cry freely, she was the one who could cool my anger. She was my heart's best friend, my heart's doctor. The Doctor who taught my heart how to find happiness in the smallest things and how to smile in life. She taught me how to love the life I live and how to live the life I love.

Gradually, I started becoming over possessive of her, and the same over possessiveness has resulted in me driving the car so fast right now. I don't like anyone else coming near her. I have this feeling, "She is mine and only mine" when I have not even confessed my feelings for her.

My thoughts were suddenly broken when I saw someone in front of my car, a girl; she was facing her back towards the car. The car was about to run on her. I applied the brakes so suddenly, but it was of no use, the car halted but only after hitting the girl. There was a loud scream from her and the people around rushed towards her.

I ran out, there was already a pool of blood and the girl was lying there unconscious with her back on top. I have seen her salwar somewhere.

A huge crowd formed around me, all shouting. Someone turned the girl over and I gasped and screamed in shock.

"Pankhuri..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the start? Boring or Nice? Do tell me!

This part was supposed to be a small introduction to the background, characters and all.

Criticism and Appreciation, both are welcomed with open hands. 

But please comment so that I can know at least someone is reading. :D

Missed my PaYa OS? Read it here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3719680

Take Care!

With Love,

Linaya ( Diamond123 is my MeD Username! )

Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was wonderful, I will be waiting for the next part! You really shocked me at the end...omg I just hope its not too sad though! but it seemed really realistic it was a great effort you made writing this very well done.

And don't worry, your PM did not disturb me!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Amazing!!! The ending!! When it was Pankhuri who Adi had hit!! 😲 Thanks for the PM!!! PM for the second part as well too!! Loving it!! 👍🏼 Great Job keep it up!! 👏
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! lovely...plzzz continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my GOSH! THIS was just AMAZING! ❤️ Even better than your previous OS! You are a superb writer and the way you have created each emotion and each feeling is just wow! Adi's possessiveness is what we didn't quite see in the show with Shivam and we wanted more but we are seeing the angry young man here!

OH GOD! He ran over Pankhu! 😲 Please update soon... hope she is okay! Cant wait to see how you write the next part! 😊 Also loved how you used the car in this part.. it made it more interesting!
ravishdesaifan thumbnail
wow wowwow...i liked it!!!!😉
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesum..:-)
plz do cntinue soon.
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Part 2: Memories Last Forever!

Good or bad, memories last forever,

The can never fade away, never ever..

Two weeks passed so fast, so fast that I cannot recall what were the happenings. All that I remember is that evening, and Pankhudi, how much I was angry, the way I hit her and blood. It was all so messed up, but all I knew now was that Pankhudi's condition is really serious. I was successful in taking her to the hospital but the doctors said it was late. She slipped into coma, she was still there in that ICU with those wires connected to her. She doesn't look at me when I stand beside her, she doesn't smile, she doesn't make everyone happy with her cute talks, she doesn't stay with me overnight just because I am not sleepy, she doesn't sit beside me and cure my heart's pain, she doesn't even care what my heart is going through. 

I was so shattered, in the past days, I had been feeling so alone. It seemed as if my life had gone away from me. It seemed as if my heart had stopped beating, maybe it will be praying for Pankhudi just like me. Maybe it will be so busy asking God to give Pankhudi, it's best friend back.

I was sitting in Pankhudi's room, sitting here was much better than sitting in my room alone. Her beautiful room, just like her, radiated positive energy all over me. All the photos hung here made me remember all those beautiful memories I spent with her. 

Just then, I realized, I had got my personal diary with me to look back to those beautiful days, wehn we used to laugh till our stomach ached, cry till the tears dried away and fight till the everyone themselves gets fed up and tells us to patch up.

I just took the diary in my hand and opened it. The first page said "Memories Last Forever" and in the bottom it was written "My Memory Lane". This was not simple a diary for me, before Pankhudi entered my life, I used to share everything with this. Even though it was non-living, I pretended to talk with it, laugh with it and stay angry with it. I used to share my each and very special day with this diary.

Flipping through the pages, I suddenly stopped at the magical date "22 May 2011", the day on which I met Pankhudi. On that day, she was just an ordinary girl for me, the type of girls whom I used ot meet hundreds every day. But for me, she seemed different. I couldn't stop myself from telling My Memory Lane about her.

22 May 2011

Thursday

Hey dear! Feeling bored without me? I am back! With my brand new memory for you to share with. Today I met the most craziest girl in my life. I bumped into her, she was running towards a blind person who was having difficulties in crossing the road. She didn't even apologize and din't even mind instead kept on running, she was cooled down only when she got the person safely on the other side of the rodd. I just wonder, if people like this still live in this new world. Crazy right?

Till next time,

Adi!!

I really thought that people who helped others during difficulties were crazy. I never cared about others, I never cared if they were in difficulty or not. But Pankhudi thought me to care about others feelings and to help others at times of need. That was an ever lasting memorable day in my life.

I again started flipping through the pages and stopped at another page, it wrote about how I met her again.

30 May 2011

Friday

Guess what? Today I met that crazy girl again, remember the one about whom I mentioned about last week? And what else? She is going to stay in my home as a paying guest. She is studying in some University and has no place to stay so my mom told her that she can stay here until she finishes her studies. Today I found she was sweet, she keeps on talking all the time and makes everyone smile. My mom liked her so much but I didn't talk to her properly, maybe next time.

Love,

Adi

That was the start of a new beautiful bond between us, we gradually became close friends and started to take out time for each other during our busy schedule. We started sharing everything with each other.

Then again I flipped through the pages and stopped at another page, another magical day of my life.

12 July 2011

Tuesday

Hey, I am back! You know what's memorable today. Me and Pankhudi put nicknames to each other. I called her "Dil Ki Doctor", that's true right? Only she can cure when I am sad right? I am smart! And she called me, "Angry Baby", that is such an embarrassing name right. Silly Pankhu! But the day was really fun!

Love you!

Angry baby *wink*

The memories which I spend with Pankhuri was the best days in my life, which I can cherish forever and beyond.

It's true that they say, the best things end, but memories last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was it satisfying? I hope so!

If you liked it, then please comment and press the like button! Appreciation and Criticism are all welcome with open hands  but please comment.

Till next time,

Linaya

Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago
purplefreak43 thumbnail
I LOVE IT...I JUST LOVE IT...PLEASE DO WRITE MORE...I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR WRITING...THEY ARE SO INTERESTING AND FOR THE PAST MINUTE I THINK IM IN MY IMAGINARY WORLD...
NICE JOB LINAYA...I SALUTE U...👏
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!!!! Especially the diary entires they were so unique!! Loving it!! Keep writing more!!! Amazing! 👏😃