Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai-Written Update 3rd September 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai 3rd September 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Jaggi telling them that everyone has come to the hospital. Jhumri gets tensed. Rajveer asks the doctor is there any other way to get out of the hospital. The doctor guides them. Tau ji does the donation. Didi is looking for Jhumri.  Rajveer sees Himmat friends at the other door and says we can't go from here and points to another exit. Jaggi is worried. Didi asks someone to show them the hall where the pregnant women stay. The man takes them to another wing. Rajveer, Simran and jhumri are shocked to see them coming. Simran says I have an idea and tells them. Rajveer says will this idea work. Simran says we don't have any other option. Jaggi starts acting. Tau ji and Baldev are shocked to see them.

Baldev asks tell me what happened to Jhumri. Jaggi says they were coming home but Jhumri fainted, so we brought her here. Baldev is worried and prays for her. Jhumri pretends to be unconscious. Baldev comes there and asks what happened to her.  Hoshiyar also comes and asks what happened. Tau ji says Jhumri is admitted here. Rajveer comes to them and says doctor is tending to her(Jhumri). He asks how come Tauji is here. Tau ji replies that Didi wanted to make a donation, so we came. Rajveer says its amazing that Didi thought of the same hospital. Didi says how many hospitals are there. Simran asks Didi to come with her inside. Didi laughs seeing Simran tensed ! ðŸ¥±

Simran takes her inside. Simran shows Jhumri to Didi. Jhumri wakes up and pretends.  Didi asks the doctor how is jhumri, and asks her to check her well. The doctor says she is fine, you can take her home. Baldev takes care of jhumri.  Didi taunts that she is very clever but fate will not favour her always.  Himmat's friends leave. Jaggi shows Himmat to Tau ji. Tau ji calls Himmat and asks him what is he doing here, that too without his permission. Tau ji scolds him. Himmat looks at Didi. Simran says I think Didi has sent him here. Didi agrees.  Tau ji asks Rajveer to come with him.

Himmat thinks Tau ji does not love him and acts like he is his enemy. Some woman come to see jhumri. Jhumri gets tensed. Didi tells that woman that Jhumri is in some pain and asks her to do her check up. Jhumri gets scared that she will be caught now.

Simran comes to know about that woman. Rajveer says Didi has called her. That woman will find out in a moment that Jhumri is pregnant or not. Jhumri starts to lament ,saying that it is her mistake to have lied in the first place and fears that she would be kicked out!  Simran says Rajveer is right but we have to hide the truth. Simran says we did not tell anyone about pregnancy, everyone just assumed. Simran says a husband matters to a woman a lot. Jhumri asks her to think of some idea. Jhumri takes Simran with her elsewhere !  Simran thinks. Didi comes there with that woman.Jhumri is tensed. Simran thinks of an idea.

Jhumri is crying in her room. Everyone ask her why she is crying. Chanchal hugs her. Didi says maybe she is having pain. Didi asks everyone to go out. Jhumri is worried and looks at Simran. Simran says she would stay but but Didi refuses! 😡Didi warns Simran and says she will be caught today. Simran gets worried ! 

Precap:
The woman says Jhumri is not pregnant. Everyone is shocked ! 

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know, I have a feeling Jhumri will find out that Simran is educated etc but by then Simran has helped her so much that she would ally with her too. Just my guess...

Thanks for the WU Abhi
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

You know, I have a feeling Jhumri will find out that Simran is educated etc but by then Simran has helped her so much that she would ally with her too. Just my guess...

Thanks for the WU Abhi

You may be right hun! Maybe thats another reason they are showing this track..  Welcome dear! 
Sukirti_Piya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear 😊 Edited by Darling-piya - 10 years ago
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with you @ bookworm-ALS

thank you for d WU..
i love simmi day by day more for her ideas.. she is so sweet,, and wants to help..

i think jhumri will say that she lost the baby.. thats why she was crayng in her room..  
its just a feeling ;)

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mire220

agree with you @ bookworm-ALS

thank you for d WU..
i love simmi day by day more for her ideas.. she is so sweet,, and wants to help..

i think jhumri will say that she lost the baby.. thats why she was crayng in her room..  
its just a feeling ;)

You may be right mire ! Waiting for tomorrow! ðŸ˜³
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Thanks for the WU Abhi 🤗

Welcome Mandy! 🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Welcome hun! ðŸ˜³