Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Dhoni always runs his peudo-intellectual analysis after the fact. He needs to realize that India has lost 11 out 12 overseas game with one drawn.Captain has to be held accountable for these defeats now..Specially all Dhoni friends who are getting chance after failure continuously. like they are giving chance to murali vijay...I think  its better to bring back or give one more chance to Ghambir and Shewag . .

It is about time that Dhoni is sacked as a test captain and Kohli should be appointed the test match captain and captain in the one day and T20.😊
Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sehwag is a worthless tub of lard. I wouldn't bring him back. He is too old anyway. GG is doing well in the domestic circuit and merits comeback. I was baffled at him being continuously left out. Egos have to be left aside for the team.

Dravid thinks Dhoni should be given one more year, which I agree with. I think after the WC, Kohli should be made captain and someone like CM Gautam from the domestic circuit brought in to keep wickets. I'd like to start seeing Rayudu and Rahane feature more. Dravid suggests that Zak should retire. Not sure about that. Maybe we still need him in tests.

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sehwag is unfortunately hit by an eye injury , hence his low form and was kept out by the selectors coz of Dhoni and his minions. 
Dhoni will be captain till next year , no sense in changing the ODI team captaincy before that. He needs to eased out similarly like that happened in Sourav's chase. 

Gautam Gambhir needs to make a comeback and Dhoni out permanently . The guy bats at no  in test doesn't score much, only crediental is his record as captain in India and some wicket-keeping.  S Dhawan, is a wannabe Sehwag, the guy lacks technique and will fade.  

Rayudu has got too many opportunities, he doesn't have the temperament for ODI or Test. Only good for IPL. Rahane and Pujara are solid players, they need more backing than Raina and Rohit.

Zaheer, till we have atleast one regular fast bower. Duncan is such a disappointing coach. Fleming is Dhoni's yes man again, CSK?

I am loving how the Dhoni is in the dog house, he deserves it for serving it on the platter to the likes of RP Singh and Raina. Isn't he mentioned in the Mudgal report for matching fixing?

Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hey for girls, both of you are making good cricketing sense.😆 Just some random comments-

i feel bhajji should have always been part of the team. He's scored a century in south africa and west indies (?). Also, though he's not a wicket taker overseas, he brings down the scoring rate and puts pressure on the other team. That's something ashwin is just not able to do.. He can neither take wickets on overseas pitches nor can he bring the run rate down.

our spin bowling also got hammered by the england team in india. While monty panesar was troubling indian batsman, the likes of ashwin were getting hammered, that too in india. That series loss should have been a wake up call...

sehwag was a great test batsman until they knocked his confidence out with that stupid rotation policy in australia. Tendulkar should have retired (or made to) and then we would not have had any reason for the rotation policy.. It would have also been good for him...  

until now now Virat kohli is scoring centuries at a faster pace than tendulkar. I's all the more impressive given these centuries have not come playing minnows like zimbabwe and bangladesh, something tendulkar got to do a lot. So looks like anushka sharma and her lip job have been kohli's lucky mascots. Talking of which, what the hell did anushka do? ðŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sehwag never impressed me. Too inconsistent. Let himself and his fitness go. Was poor between wickets. Sloppy in fielding. Now he's too old as well. GG definitely needs to comeback. He has good technique and good temperament. Also right/left batting combo doesn't let bowlers get into rhythm.

Dhawan has a good temperament. His aggression and positivity are good. Even though his technique isn't as polished, his attitude will thrive under someone like Kohli. Rayudu has had only 6 ODI's and 5 innings. I won't dismiss him as of yet. Maybe not tests, but I think he can be groomed to be a good down the order striker in ODIs and T20s. Rohit is inconsistent. With GG, Rahane, Rayudu getting more exposure - we also have backup batsmen when one is injured or loses form.

I didn't know Fleming was a CSK man. He seems calm like Kirsten. I'd like to bring back Kirsten or Wright back. We should also look at former Australians. If Kohli is to become captain, I think an Australian coach will be a good fit for his attitude.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah I am still biased for Viru. When he actually manages to get going, he's absolutely amazing to watch. He plays like he doesn't care about anything! My only problem with him other than his recent form is that he has a terrible mentality about his game. We could be 78/8 and he would still play his natural game and not try and be more cautious given the situation. Very much a hit or miss but such a gem to watch when it's his day. Viru and GG are still my favourite Indian openers despite the new lot and all the other potential the others have. Also, I was surprised to see Dhoni put the blame on the batsmen when I really think it was the bowling that was below par. 
Anyone seen HTP? From the young lot, Parineeti is my favourite and man, she never fails to amaze me! I find it so unfair that people say she always does the same type of roles. She was brilliant in her mad scientist avatar and I love how carefree she is. Not like most of today's top actresses where it's all me, myself and I and where they all get lost in the midst of fame and glamour and mediocrity. 

And to end this essay - Facebook bought Whatsapp for $16 billion? Damn!!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Four years ago the founder of Whatsapp was interviewed at Facebook and was rejected. This is what he tweeted 4 years ago -
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Four years ago the founder of Whatsapp was interviewed at Facebook and was rejected. This is what he tweeted 4 years ago -

😆😛
-Believe- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5eubrsbZT4#t=10[/YOUTUBE]
😭😆
-Believe- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtv_VSw_nhg[/YOUTUBE]