Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
He was right on the spot. I flirted with the idea of Doctor before settling with an engineering degree and now the eventual ibank world!!
Have you read 1984?
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

He was right on the spot. I flirted with the idea of Doctor before settling with an engineering degree and now the eventual ibank world!!

Have you read 1984?

accountancy scarred me for life πŸ˜›.. pain it was .. wonder if i can ever muster the courage to read advanced financial stuff.. 

1984 - Big brother.. πŸ˜›

love that book... the various themes it touches upon - language as mind control, psychological and physical intimidation, manipulation..knowledge of past and its importance..thought police. 

ah!..

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Have you read 1984?

Big brother Watching you !!!πŸ˜† 

But idea of Big Brother has been exploited in the reality dramasπŸ˜•πŸ˜Š
Nineteen-Eighty-Four
Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone see Akshat Singh from IGT on The Ellen Show? How freakin' cute is he?!
On a side note, what is it with the Indian Cricket Team making weak/average opposition look like the greatest team in the world?! :( we get ourselves in to these great situations and then never capitalise on it, ugh!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

On a side note, what is it with the Indian Cricket Team making weak/average opposition look like the greatest team in the world?! :( we get ourselves in to these great situations and then never capitalise on it, ugh!

🀒😭😭😭
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RTH - I wish I was one of those neutral, watch it for the love of the game type of cricket fans. I'm sat here cursing McCullum. 300 score karna hi tha, toh India ke against kyon kiya?! 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dia - same here. I cannot be neutral when India plays. I will probably hold a grudge against McCullum and New Zealand for quite a few years now. Seriously! ODI series they won. First test they won. Now finally when India did well why did they have to do shanpatti. Although, its weird, McCullum hasn't declared yet. Why didn't he try to go for a kill after him and Neesham reached landmarks. I'm telling myself saala India ke batting se darta hai. πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
After Jai Veeru, Ram Lakhan,I liked Vikram Bala friendship story and punch dialogues ...Gunday!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

-Believe- thumbnail
Copy this equation in #Google Search box, hit enter and see what result you get:

sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vinzy

Copy this equation in #Google Search box, hit enter and see what result you get:

sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5

Awww that was cute!! Would never know how you come up with these things, so awwwπŸ˜³πŸ˜†