Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
:lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: 
:lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao:  :lmao::lmao: 
:lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao: 

:groupwav: :groupwav::groupwav: :groupwav::groupwav: 

Need I comment more, it was fabulously, fantastically, frickin' fascinating!!!
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frappie

And Paanchaali di 
I hope you are fine with me calling you di
Of course 😊
It was entertaining
Thankz 😊
 for me the best part was dushy having chips and mamshree shaku watching starbharat five times..👍🏼
Thankooo 😃

panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

:lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao:  :lmao::lmao: 

:groupwav: :groupwav::groupwav: :groupwav::groupwav: 

Need I comment more, it was fabulously, fantastically, frickin' fascinating!!!

Now these smileys causing me to ROFL 🤣
Thankz  😊
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplysappie

Fab job panchoo di . Shakuni will surely show his tobacco waala teeth indeed ... 😆

Yes of course 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shyam, panchali, you guys are awsome.
panchaali thumbnail
Shyam awesome CNAT at page 108👏

So what gave you inspiration that Subhadra could look like Maa Durga😉
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Shyam awesome CNAT at page 108👏

So what gave you inspiration that Subhadra could look like Maa Durga😉

Well Subhi played the role of Maa Durga during the Krishna Leela 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god, parvati was not with mahadev during partha's meeting him, varnaa, kya hotaa kaun jaane?
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

Well Subhi played the role of Maa Durga during the Krishna Leela 😆

Oh ho missed that part 😛
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Inspired by Sabhayata and Bhisma's Death.

can't wait till Ka dies. Ju will have tears streaming from his eyes as he aims an arrow at Ka. Ka will be like "Ju! I love you. Now please kill me, I don't want to die from the arrows of anyone else." and Ju will scream back "Ka I love you too! I'm sorry Ka. Accept my final Pranipath!!" And Ju shoots his arrow as Ka falls back off his chariot, his hands raised and the sweet voice of Ka fills the silent air "Kaaallyaannn Hooo Jjjuuu!" and as Ka lies on a bed of arrows, Duryodhan scoffs and takes the time to kick Ka where it hurts the most. After telling Ka that he is completely useless and was a waste of time and calling him a sutaputra, the scene turns to Ju entering, his Gandhiva shaking and tears falling. He immediately falls at the feet of Ka and grasps them tightly bathing it with his tears. Ek Maa Ki Do Santhaane plays in the background as we flashback to the first time Ju had to touch Ka's feet. He shakes his head sadly that he was filled with intense hatred of Ka back then. 

"Ju... some water please" comes the raspy voice of Ka. 
Arjun nods his head and calls out for a soldier to pick up his Gandhiva that was two feet away from him. After the soldier picked up the divine dhanush and stood next to a emotional Ju, Ju finally let go of Ka's feet and picked up the bow. Thinking of his relationship with Ka all these years, he closed his eyes and meditated and suddenly a light as bright as the sun filled the battle grounds; only Ka (and Krishna) could see beyond the light. Ju pulled back the bowstring and fired it into the ground. From the ground, a stream of water shot up and soothed Ka's water-craving throat. 

"Forgive Me Ka!" Ju said once more, dashing to the ground and once again hugging Ka's feet. Ka smiled at his little brother, even though his little brother didn't know who he was. 

"It's ok Ju. 'Twas our destiny. I'll see you in heaven"

"No Ka! Don't leave me just now. Stay a few more days! We'll get healers to heal you!"

"And do what? I will have to go back to Duryodhan and fight you again. I don't want to do that. Let's just leave it here."

"But Ka..."

"No Ju. It's time to move on."

"Ka ... " Ju whimpered.

Ka smiled and raised his hands in the form of a blessing. "Vijaya Bhava! I'll be watching you from heaven."

Ju looked around and grabbed the sword from the nearest solider. "Ka, if you leave me than I shall give up my life too!"

Ka shook his head. "If you die Ju, then I'll die a million times again. "

"Kaa..."

"Juu..."

The soldiers from both armies suddenly dropped their weapons and yelled "Kaa Juuu Kaaa Juuu KaaJuuu KaJu KaJu KaJu!!" And an applause filled the silent air. 

Ka, in his weakened state, managed to utter, "please soldiers ... from hence forth it shall be JuKa and only JuKa."

But Ju refused to listen and he ushered the soldiers to sing "KaJu" and only "KaJu" ... 
"Ju can never come before Ka just like the clouds can't come before the sun. It can only be KaJu."

"kaa"

"juu"

and Ka closed his eyes, "I love you bro." and all went silent.

Ju's tears by now had drenched Ka's feet, and by now a small flower was beginning to grow from the ground. "I love you too bro."

He paused and then looked at Ka. He was silent. "Are you still here Ka?"

Silence. Ju started to nibble on Ka's feet.

"Please stop nibbling my feet Ju. I'm not dead yet and it feels very weird."

Ju stopped.

"Oh and by the way ... I'm actually your brother. We're genetically related."

Silence. 

Ju's eyes opened wide. 

"What? Tell me more Ka!"

But there was only silence. 

Ju started to nibble Ka's feet in fury, but Ka didn't say a thing. 

"I killed my own brother. Did Mom have an affair or did dad? My parents weren't faithful to each other? Oh Shit... do I have any more brothers I don't know about?" and thinking so, Ju fainted. 

In SuryaLok, a friend of Ka visited - it was EpicDuryodhan. 

"That was an epic way of playing with Arjun's mind before your death mitra Karna."

Karna only smirked. He put his arms around EpicDury and they strolled off into the gardens to mingle with the Apsaras ... Vrushali and Bhanumati weren't there so it was time to party. 

I had a great idea of having StarDushi (the brainless baffoon) and EpicDushi meet. I'll try writing that in a few hours.