Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Neelam and Samir adopt baby girl 

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat 

Neelam and Samir Soni have adopted a baby girl named Ahana.The couple had tied the knot in January 2011.Says actressturned-jewellery designer Neelam,Adoption has been on our minds for quite a while.The procedure took a couple of months.We wanted a baby,who is around six to seven months old. 

Neelam says that Samir and she were keen on having a daughter,be it biological or adopted.She says,Samir doesnt have a sister,his is an all-boys family.I feel girls are best for their parents. 

So,what made them choose Ahana The moment she entered the room,she looked at us and flashed her million-dollar smile.That was enough for us to bring her home, says the doting mother.

Says proud papa Samir,We cant keep our eyes off her.It breaks our heart to even say that shes adopted.Friends and family tell us that we have done a great thing,but we feel Ahana has done us a favour.I have never had a sister,so I always felt that if not a sister,I should have a daughter. 

He adds,Neelam is so occupied that I dont exist for her anymore! We are busy playing and enjoying her attention and have hardly stepped out of the house.The only thing is,we dont know how shell react when she grows up and we tell her about it. But the couple is sure theyll tell Ahana about her adoption.We have discussed how and when to do it.What really matters is how you bring up your child. 

Ahana 

Neelam and Samir Soni 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS 
Once again heartfelt congratulations to Sameer sir & Neelam mam
Ahana - means sunrise. What an apt name as she has brought new vibrant morning in couple's life. She is real adorable kiddo with cute smile πŸ˜›
I understand not having Sis, but thankfully many cousins, that's why little gal brings such joy πŸ˜³
Best of luck to Mr & Mrs Soni for bringing baby Soni in home πŸ˜Š
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS
Congratulations To Sameer  And Neelam And Loads Of Love To Ahana She is very cute😊
God Bless All
tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Congratulations once again. God bless!
jasmine_khan thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Congratulations once again. God bless! very sweet Ahana She is very cute ... 😊
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article πŸ˜›
Congratulations once again πŸ₯³
Ahana is such a sweet girl 😳 😳
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS! Adopting a baby girl is awesome!! I wish the three of them a very happy life together!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Tfs dear.
Congrats to them. πŸ˜ƒ
sanasinal thumbnail
Congratulations to sameer sir n neelam
tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bollywood Life. com also came with same article.