Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am bunking this episode. If there's any one moment worth watching, I'll see online. I'll not contribute to the trp of this episode for sure.
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I am bunking this episode. If there's any one moment worth watching, I'll see online. I'll not contribute to the trp of this episode for sure.

πŸ˜† I liked your decision Vis... I am with you on this πŸ‘πŸΌ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really dread it...what if they make Daya start crying and Abhi consoling him because Shreya is phasaofied! 😲 😡 I wont be able to digest any such scene involving Daya.

I remember...there was that Freddie's wife phasao episode where Freddie broke down and started crying on the bureau table. 🀒 what if Daya does the same! πŸ˜” GD's comment comparing Daya to soap bahus has shattered me!

I have to suffer amnesia...erase all those...I tried yesterday by watching Man on the bus, but ended up feeling worse...have to try again...Flashback, Phool Chaman, 571E1115, Impossible murder, Bomb robbery, motorcycle thief, scorpions, Traitors in CID...Daya the super cop...please help me forget all the rubbish...

Sonali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I really dread it...what if they make Daya start crying and Abhi consoling him because Shreya is phasaofied! 😲 😡 I wont be able to digest any such scene involving Daya.

I remember...there was that Freddie's wife phasao episode where Freddie broke down and started crying on the bureau table. 🀒 what if Daya does the same! πŸ˜” GD's comment comparing Daya to soap bahus has shattered me!

I have to suffer amnesia...erase all those...I tried yesterday by watching Man on the bus, but ended up feeling worse...have to try again...Flashback, Phool Chaman, 571E1115, Impossible murder, Bomb robbery, motorcycle thief, scorpions, Traitors in CID...Daya the super cop...please help me forget all the rubbish...

Chill Vis that is not Daya sir's character... He will not cry like Freddy (at least I am expecting he will not)

Regarding what GD said... Those days Daya sir use to cry so over and over I was not able to take him like that... My strong body and soft hearted Daya sir with a Main hoon naa feel always attracted me towards him but this over and over crying didn't suit his personality. I am so 😑😑 on FW for making him do that... In that Lapata baccha wala episode also I didn't want him too cry..

I know his character is a bit emotion driven but show it by his action not by those stupid tears... I remember of being teased by my friends for the way he cried two times in two day... No words to express my anger πŸ˜‘😑😑

Edited by Sonali. - 10 years ago
Sonali. thumbnail

I can anytime watch Missing bullet or Injured witness a 10000 times than watching this crap 

NOM
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
For the first time I want DS to vanish. Will skip this episode.
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the hell I am reading 🀒
Is this the CID we have been waiting for it to change
Its seems impossible now
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Isn't it disgusting that extras are getting centric episodes and not Freddie who's been there since the initial.
Sonali. thumbnail
Shruti... All new entrants have their centric epis even Vineet and people like Vivek and Freddy have so long years to CID have none😑
nickkr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I pray to god that this is no OTT OR YSPT and is simply a case where shreya is victim nd is thrown out of cid  nd that brings the end to dareya.

but FW has the habit of ruining everything we want. I jst can't tolerate daya sir like that.πŸ˜”