Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Carlito

I dont think she should take this step. If she accepts it, she may become another veena malik..! No mahira please dont grab this opportunity.

LOL i dont think you seem to know these actors.
Veena Malik wasnt very different in Pakistan too. Mahira has her dignity and elegance intact, not to forget she is educated, and not educated from the so-called peele schools of Pakistan. She has had her higher education from the US and is sensible enough to choose the right path and not the short cut way like Veena and Sarah Loren πŸ˜†

Mahira isnt even a tad bit interested in Bollywood and this makes me super-proud 😳
However, since even Fawad is doing, if the project is good, elegant, decent, non-controversial enough... i dont think i would mind much, now! ;)
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: serendipity.

LOL i dont think you seem to know these actors.
Veena Malik wasnt very different in Pakistan too. Mahira has her dignity and elegance intact, not to forget she is educated, and not educated from the so-called peele schools of Pakistan. She has had her higher education from the US and is sensible enough to choose the right path and not the short cut way like Veena and Sarah Loren πŸ˜†

Mahira isnt even a tad bit interested in Bollywood and this makes me super-proud 😳
However, since even Fawad is doing, if the project is good, elegant, decent, non-controversial enough... i dont think i would mind much, now! ;)

han yaar I totally agree with you completely.. but still I dont want her to act in Bollywood.. she is enough famous in Pakistan. everybody loves her.. If she will join Bolly town, people may criticize her .. and I dont want it.. πŸ˜ƒ