Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sinalbest

Hi 😊

A very long one 😲 bt nice one too 👏 ⭐️
Like family moments 👏 ⭐️
Raya moments well expressed 👏 ⭐️

thanks for pm
continue soon 😊

thanks for commenting😊, tried to show as per the situation, thanks for liking...pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mini1991

nice update...
continue soon !!

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Hats off Ujjaini. the beauty of your writing is u keep in mind the tiniest things and highlight it so nicely so that it blends well with the story . Like Shamiyaana, arrangements , girls shopping, saumya with her lehenga for matching jewellary , rishabh n Saumya together selecting Mangalsutra, Neha inquiring about Nutz sasuraal , priya sar pe pallu leke dehleez pe jhukna and ram noticing it and admiring, ram n krishnaji asking saumya's parents if they have anything else in mind finally priya noticing ram when saumya's parents praised him ye sab koi achha pita hi kar sakta hai and priya feeling so much proud of her man and getting convinced he surly will be the best father of the world just fabulous  they add so much value to the story n make it beautfiul. U describe so well. i m amazed.

Convo of ram n Priya this time was so touchy assuring each other i m their for u. Taking a step ahead ram telling  his Gudiya is with him and priya taking out ram's insecurity or doubt of being a good father. Just beautiful. Ye rishta bahot khaas hai jaha do insaan apne saare insecurities ,care,love,affection,darr jo bhi ho share kar lete hai and find someone at his/her side always n feels  strong. Kehte hai na to be loved is a real blessing. Inki yahi openness aur ek dusre ko compliment karne ki saadgi hi iss rishte ko khaas bana deti hai and i love it.👏👏👏
Aur mujhe aise FF padh ne ka muaka mila i feel lucky n proud too.so thanks.
Fantatsic.

thanks for commenting😊, I tried to put my story as a reality one, that we experience in our daily lifes, am really glad that u all appreciate and love my style of writing, so I should thank you to u all, RaYa knows themselves in and out, Priya is always with him whenever he needs her emotionally and Ram too guides her and supports her with his warmth and care, both complement each other well, true said, they are so much in love with each other that they don't need anyone around them, they made their own world with each other, thanks for your compliment, am really touched, hope I can continue with my writings and give you all that pleasure to read such FF and SS of mine😃  
jineejiggs thumbnail

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampa123

good one..thanks 4 pm.

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshirambalh

Asusual lovely update...hd pleasure while reading tht...sorry dear cant give long update thoda busy hoon,sorry sorry sorry...thanks for pm

thanks for commenting😊, my pleasure
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: youandme272000

Nice update... continue soon nd thnx for pm 😊

thanks for commenting😊, will continue soon, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

- this is one of my fav ff..i like everything of this ff..from the 1st chapter till now u keep its essence in tact..i love it..and yes raya's love is so special..so sacred .beyond imagination.

Thank u for ur pm..

thanks for commenting😊, I seriously hope that u enjoy reading the parts, well more RaYa moments are in pipeline so keep reading, my pleasure
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sangs123.

cute updt
the marriage preparations are going on nicely
u really potrayed the marriage scenes so close to reality
thanks for pm
cont soon
sorry for late reply

thanks for commenting😊, I tried to show the preparations as far as real it could be in nature, hope you all like it, will continue soon, pleasure is all mine
143prk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful and lovely update
Loved each and everything
Continue soon