Dancing makes me happy "- Mala Salariya

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

"Dancing makes me happy" " Mala Salariya

Mala Salariya, the beautiful actress currently seen in Life Ok's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath, gets candid with TheTellyTimes about her current show, her love for dance and her fashion style!

How is the experience shooting for an episodic show like Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath?

It's so refreshing to do a show like Shapath because every episode brings with it a fresh new story, an exciting new concept and it never gets dull. There are new challenges and surprises in store everyday at the shoot; it's great!

Currently the show is about supernatural powers and such, if given a chance to decide, which power would you want and why?

Well I'm always falling short of time, there's so much to do and such little time to do it all in, so I would love to be able to add a couple of more hours in my days!

Currently reality shows are a big hype, any reality show you have been offered, or would want to do?

Someday I would love to do a dance based show because I absolutely love to dance. Dancing makes me happy, takes all my stress away and also helps me keep fit.

What do you do when you are not shooting?

I'm a big bookworm! I love to read, I always carry a couple of books with me wherever I go. Even between my shots at the shoot, I can be seen glued to my books. I also love watching movies and going for stand up comedy acts. Bowling and water sports are also fun.

You have also been doing modelling, any attire you love wearing the most?

I love wearing all kinds of clothes. Indian, western, blingy, casuals " I like to mix it up.

Do you take fashion tips from others or do you follow your own tips?

I've never followed any rules when it comes to dressing up. Whatever makes you happy and comfortable, just go for it!

Writer: Nadia Malik.

Edited by Tarza - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh that is so nice...tfs