Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai-Written Update 29th August, 2013

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode starts with Simran walking on the hot burning coals. Everyone is shocked and Chanchal is crying but Didi laughed triumphantly. Simran tightens her mouth to hide the pain and keep walking on coal. Scene shifts back to the room and Simran is crying as her feet has burnt completely. Chanchal comes and asks where is Rajveer as he should be with you. Simran says he went to buy antiseptic for my feet. Chanchal puts balm on Simrans feet and she asks if there's any such balm which would cool down Buaji's anger. Simmi says I want to know what made her so cruel i want to know? and what has Buaji done that even tauji cant evem raise his eyes on her. Chanchal says Tau ji cannot look into Didi's eyes, as he made a mistake. Chanchal tries to change the topic but Simran makes her say it. Chanchal says promise me that you won't tell this to anyone and Simmi promises.

Truth is when Lohari was young she was very beautiful and she was in love with some mad man. Their affair got caught infront of Tauji in a short time and Dadi, Daddu n Tauji locked Lohari/Buaji in a room. She escaped and married that guy. Everyone tried to kill the guy but buaji stopped them. after some time the tension eased down and after knowing Lohari is pregnant they forgot their anger and Daddu n Didi wanted to bring them home. When Tauji went to fetch Lohari, her husband was drunk and misbehaved with Tauji. her husband asked for half of the land to their child and demanded for Lohari's property. Tauji looses his temper and started beating him. 

Simran got the main twist here that its actually Tauji who killed Bauji's husband in anger and buaji just took the blame on her when there was a case against Tauji. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² and Didi got life sentence in jail. 

Simran asks about the unborn child and Chanchal is tensed n avoids the question. same time Rano comes to call chanchal n she leaves quickly. Simran goes to Didi and put balm on her burnt hand and says sorry. Didi says you got the punishment, now I don't have anything in my heart. Didi says forget everything. Didi sees Simran's feet and says don't think you won my blessings. Didi says till I know about you, I won't be in peace and won't let you be in peace. Simran looks on. Didi asks her to leave as she is feeling sleepy now. Simranleaves. Didi cries.

Precap:

Rajveer and Simran talk about their separation.

Note: Why I have a feeling Rajveer is actually buaji's son? 😳 

it was a realy big twist... so share your opinion... 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the WU Tanzie 🤗 I have a feeling it could be Himmat I hope it isn't Rajveer n also coz since Tau killedher husband there could be a probability tat he took over the child's responsibility.
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for d wu..
i don t hink is Rajveer.. i hope is not him..
agree with mandy.. Himmat could be.. 
just thinking the way she protected him all  from the start..

an interesting track indeed... waiting for tomorow!!!
Edited by mire220 - 10 years ago
@mandy and Mire, I agree with you both that it could be Himmat. n maybe thats why Tauji is so rude to him but i just took the most unexpected assumption 😆
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the WU😛
abt the child 1st I thought it could be Himmat, the way she is supporting Himmat. But I still feel she is using Himmat. She want Himmat to be head of the family as she doesn't want Rajveer to involve with mess by becoming head of the family. Then tau ji wouldn't be so harsh with Himmat in front of Buaji if it was her child. The way she is hell bent on finding truth abt Simmi it proves  coz she cares abt Rajveer in her own twisted way. Then Chanchal was uncomfortable abt telling the child to Simmi. So may be the child could be Rajveer.

Queen_Cleopetra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the written update 😊
SukirtiDOLL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

thanx 4 the WU😛
abt the child 1st I thought it could be Himmat, the way she is supporting Himmat. But I still feel she is using Himmat. She want Himmat to be head of the family as she doesn't want Rajveer to involve with mess by becoming head of the family. Then tau ji wouldn't be so harsh with Himmat in front of Buaji if it was her child. The way she is hell bent on finding truth abt Simmi it proves  coz she cares abt Rajveer in her own twisted way. Then Chanchal was uncomfortable abt telling the child to Simmi. So may be the child could be Rajveer.

that s an option too... could be .. lets wait and see what happend next!!!
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update 😊

Originally posted by: .rumki.

thanx 4 the WU😛

yes you have a point. n exactly thn Tauji wouldnt be that harsh with Himmat infront of Buaji. anyways lets see.