Hold on to your bottoms, ladies!

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

ETA: Tots forgot earlier. Here's how to stalk me, I treat my stalkers wellπŸ˜‰ My Blog. I have a tumblr too but since yahoo took over, that website is getting sadder by the hour. I'll post that one later. Here goes nothing:

Hold on to you bottoms, ladies and gents!

Sweet lord have mercy on my soul, else just take me now cause I cannot bear the heat in this house. Wow! My chemistry fume hood has less steam coming out of it. Can somebody throw a hail Mary my way and get me out of this fix?

Emergency! Reactor core malfunction. Emergency!

Okay, okay, I will hurry this up now. I see work is calling...

I was tumbling down tumblr right about now and found this awesome creator (well, the only creator on the JA series but, the artist is awesome regardless). Shout out to klaussedgravity. Check em out if you have time. Here are some of my favourite things:

Hubba, hubba!

Sidenote: if Jalal be sidelining Rukaiya to be with Jodha during the former's pregnancy, I am going to punch someone. As much as I like JA, that would be the wronger of most wrongs. I don't like Rukaiya's character as much now but, I see it was a necessity to make her evil. It is Ekta's narrative we're talking about. Moreover, my friend's name is Rukaiya and she insists I do not hate her (I don't) or anyone with her name (I am trying very hardπŸ˜†)

Discuss

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ruqaiyya is not  gonna be sideline... She got 2 kisses   YdayπŸ˜†  jodha got only hand hold πŸ˜†
Now u see who got sideline πŸ˜†

Loved the pic n caps of your post n ur writing 2 πŸ˜³

I dunno how jodha n jalan gonna end up together but ruqaiyya will be in the pic... If something drastic happen then ruqaiyya may be sideline.l. Ekta maiya πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Loool
1) Ruq as a vamp is Ekta's creation. You are right there, so you need not hate her just as your friend advises you not to πŸ˜†...but definitely spare loads of love for Akdha...I mean what's not to love!

2) Hmmm for the more serious bit...Jalal will not ignore Ruq me thinks...actually I don't know how the creatives plan to take the track ahead...but, a bit of history if you're interested...kings didn't give their pregnant queens much attention - in fact I think they would have rarely even visited their chamber...the attention part was left to the nannies...dai maas...Rajmathas etc etc...

Truth is that successful/powerful kings were busy with political matters/away on conquests/wars...etc etc...they didn't spend too much time at their palace/harem...and any time available would have been spent with queens who were able to give them the time of the night...in yesteryears due to the delicate nature of pregnancies and lack of information (and what with so many miscarriages and high infant mortality rates) pregnant queens were not allowed any physical relations with their husband...
pregnancy must have been quite a boring and lonely time for the queens...they would have been kept (shut) away from most things/people/matters...so that they didn't catch diseases, didn't get stressed...etc etc..since a royal heir was so precious!

It was definitely not the more fun time it is today -> with pram/nappy shopping and ultrasound visits  

Of course, I don't know how the creatives plan to depict any of the queen's pregnancies here and how the royal couple's relationship would be then...😳
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aren't these garvi's creations? 
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lashy

Loool

1) Ruq as a vamp is Ekta's creation. You are right there, so you need not hate her just as your friend advises you not to πŸ˜†...but definitely spare loads of love for Akdha...I mean what's not to love!

2) Hmmm for the more serious bit...Jalal will not ignore Ruq me thinks...actually I don't know how the creatives plan to take the track ahead...but, a bit of history if you're interested...kings didn't give their pregnant queens much attention - in fact I think they would have rarely even visited their chamber...the attention part was left to the nannies...dai maas...Rajmathas etc etc...

Truth is that successful/powerful kings were busy with political matters/away on conquests/wars...etc etc...they didn't spend too much time at their palace/harem...and any time available would have been spent with queens who were able to give them the time of the night...in yesteryears due to the delicate nature of pregnancies and lack of information (and what with so many miscarriages and high infant mortality rates) pregnant queens were not allowed any physical relations with their husband...
pregnancy must have been quite a boring and lonely time for the queens...they would have been kept (shut) away from most things/people/matters...so that they didn't catch diseases, didn't get stressed...etc etc..since a royal heir was so precious!

It was definitely not the more fun time it is today -> with pram/nappy shopping and ultrasound visits  

Of course, I don't know how the creatives plan to depict any of the queen's pregnancies here and how the royal couple's relationship would be then...😳

n heard too   the queens used to pass 9 months in one room only  no one allowed to meet them also i guess n yes obviously jalal will stop sleeping with her as shown in today's episode  πŸ˜³ 
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Loool

He won't forget Rukayaa...
He sort of ignores everything she says. Rukayya is criticising Jodha and he is defending her without even realizing it, lost in her thoughts.πŸ˜†

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Aren't these garvi's creations? 

I dunno what his/her real name is. I posted the tumblr name with credits. Hope that is enough.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

Sidenote: if Jalal be sidelining Rukaiya to be with Jodha during the former's pregnancy, I am going to punch someone. As much as I like JA, that would be the wronger of most wrongs. I don't like Rukaiya's character as much now but, I see it was a necessity to make her evil. It is Ekta's narrative we're talking about. Moreover, my friend's name is Rukaiya and she insists I do not hate her (I don't) or anyone with her name (I am trying very hardπŸ˜†)

Don't worry, Rukayya is still his bff.πŸ˜†

I don't think that's going to change. However, he will only flirt with Jodha.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

I dunno what his/her real name is. I posted the tumblr name with credits. Hope that is enough.

Yeah, I can see that. She is a regular on IF.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Ruqaiyya is not  gonna be sideline... She got 2 kisses   YdayπŸ˜†  jodha got only hand hold πŸ˜†

Now u see who got sideline πŸ˜†
I didn't see that. How did I miss that? When did they kiss? Does the forehead kiss count? Okay, in that case, never mind.

Loved the pic n caps of your post n ur writing 2 πŸ˜³
Ooh you flatter me😳
I dunno how jodha n jalan gonna end up together but ruqaiyya will be in the pic... If something drastic happen then ruqaiyya may be sideline.l. Ekta maiya πŸ˜†
Ekta has gotten better over the years, atleast with her films. Let's hope she hired a good director.