JEALOUSY AHMED KHAN..short os

penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

i am very bored today..after seeing today sbs.i thought of writing this...excuse me for this silly os...

Its 10'oclock at night still zoya is not back from the stadium. najma and dilshad are tired of calling her phone.asad searched entire stadium and all through the way only in vain.he returned back with a hope of zoya returning back.but she is nowhere.everyone is now tensed.they even ayaan .asad is no less than a lion waiting for its prey .zoya entered home tired not noticing tension.asad just hugged her ,after getting relief he shouted at zoya not giving her a chance to explain.zoya tried to explain to dilshad and najma even but none were ready as she gone to meet her fauvorite cricketer ignoring asad's plea not to go alone.next morning she started explaining najma that some guy named farhan offered her lift but on the way his tyre got punctured so they were late. asad is still angry on her.he rejected the coffee which zoya prepared for him.

zoya please leave me alone. dont irritate me ,what if some thing happens to you.you dont know how i searched for you like a mad man...

i have said sorry,Nothing happened mr.khan,I am safe see me...do you know farhan is so sweet.he became my friend in no time.he is just like me,one more thing even he is from newyork...you have to meet him once.

What does she think of herself,she don't care about what I think instead praising that farhan...

Zoya please stop talking about him...najma handed zoya a bouquet of flowers with a note from farhan to meet him at dominos.

Wow mr khan,see how nice he is,I will definitely go...I not even thanked him properly.

No..you are not going,I will not allow you to meet that guy..

Why??..wait...I think someone is jealous here...I can smell something burning...

What stupidity is that..you are not going that's final...

Oh baby...zoya hugged asad and spoke kissing on his cheek...I am yours,farhan is just 18...so my dear jelly ahmed khan there is no need to worry and I am going to thank him that is final...

asad pulled back zoya on to him...we are going together not to dominos but to a movie inform your farhan that you are not coming...get ready soon

link to my index

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91523608

lakshmi...

Edited by penfriend28 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penfriend28 thumbnail

thanks...
penfriend28 thumbnail

atleast we can dream...😉
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
cute😳 Farhan is just 18🤣
penfriend28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aswini-

cute😳 Farhan is just 18🤣

this is before the episode...i thought of keeping it simple and sweet...
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: penfriend28

this is before the episode...i thought of keeping it simple and sweet...

yea i understood i was just laughing at the fact that how Mr.Khan got jealous coz of an 18 year old boy😆
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when will these 2 go for a date...
penfriend28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenabinu

when will these 2 go for a date...

dont expect in near future...
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4