Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This story is quite different..I really liked it
Continue soon & pm me

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 3...

Vmom:son are u free actually I wanted to discuss something with you son                                                                       

V:yes mom sure you can is everything ok mom something serious...                                          Vmom: actually its about u and manvi.

V:what mom oh I got it I know u heard our conversation right that I was scolding her ...but what to do mom she does such stupid things that's y I scold her..and

Vmom:no virat  I am not talking about that actually ...i wanted to discuss about your and manvi's marriage I know you both love each other and I can see the depth of love hidden in your fights..so I just thought it's high time you both get settled down in your lives and I will also be happy to bring manvi as my DIL..

Meanwhile manvi who had come to take blessing's of vmom for her new job listen's to this convo of their's she feels extremely happy and so without meeting them just goes away happily...whereas vmom and v convo continues further

V:who was listening to his mom suddenly get's angry and shouts at his mom and says...what marriage with that kiddo manvi oh no mom pls tell me u are joking seriously how could u think that way u know very well what type of person I am and my perspective but still u are saying this amazing...

Vmom:no virat...I don't know anything she is my friend's daughter and they have helped us a lot...

V:so that doesn't mean I have to marry her there are many ways to help her...and his argument goes on...but...

Vmom:u all know the emotional atyachaar of mom's...so she uses this weapon on virat and somehow convinces virat for the marriage...

V:and finally virat agree's for the marriage but...but there is always a but...

(I didn't want to drag vmom and v convo much as I said I will try to keep it fast paced...so the word emotional atyachaar is enough I guess for u to imagine their convo's ;) and yes I wud like to say vmom is virat's weaknes... guess u all got my point...so as to y virat got convinced but again there is a but...)

Manvi's pov:

Wow i am so happy I love you aunty cos u unknowingly told my feelings towards virat on your own and the way aunty was telling I guess even virat loves me too wow...I am so happy...finally now I wil always be with my chep...wow...

...(half knowledge is dangerous u know)...;)

Vmom pov

Wow finally I convinced virat to get married to manvi whom he love's a lot and am sure he will keep manvi happy and also protect her like always...i wish manvi's parents were there to witness this day...and with these thoughts she proceeds to meet manvi to give her this news of their marriage...

Vmom:hi how are you manvi I got to know from virat that u got s job as a journalist  congrats dear...    m:who was all excited after listening to vmom and v convo was eagerly waiting for her to talk with her regarding the same...but listening to vmom she was confused ...but ...again

Vmom:manvi actually I wanted to ask if u are ready to marry my son virat and permanently come to my house as my DIL...

M:hearing this manvi was on top of the world and she couldn't speak up and remained silent

Vmom:who thought her silence as no for a minute got scared but then seeing manvi's blushing face she got her answer

M:but aunty is virat ready I mean did he agree for this marriage I mean he lo..

Vmom:yes he has already agreed for the marriage dear...and I know u too u r face says it all dear..

M:thanks aunty oops mom I am very happy that I am gng to be u r DIL...

Vmom:dear one more thing I wanted to say virat told that he would prefer a simple marriage dear and not too grand...so I told him that I will ask your opinion and then decide dear...so..

M:oh i have no problem with that mom and even I would've preffered that...in mind...wow mr chep first time u dnt know how u have indirectly solved my problem with your idea of simple marriage else it would have been difficult for me to handle my ...

Vmom:ok dear then its decided that after 2days we will have a simple exchange of rings and marriage

M:2 days oh ok mom  I have no prblm...but from my side..i have no one to..

Vmom:oh dear dnt think like that even I am also like your mother rite thn how can u say that now cheer up and yes I will go to virat and tell him that even it's a yes from your side and marriage is going to happen just as he preferred in a simple way...

Virat room:

Vmom: congrats son u are gng to get married soon that too with manvi the girl u know very well...

V:but mom did u tell her abt my condition of simple ..

Vmom: yes son I have tld her and she has agreed to it...

V:oh that's great mom...but in mind he thinks...(she agreed for marriage hmm...)

So as decided by vmom their wedding takes place in a simple marriage with few of vmom relatives attending it...and finally virman towards a new relationship of "Husband and wife"...

But is it as simple as it sounds or...is there a "baatein kuch ankahee"...

Pls forgive me if I have bored you or any other mistakes made by me...

Your feedbacks are very precious for me cos this is my attempt...As I always said positive or negative or any other suggestions u want u can give I will accept it...  prathi...

chapter 4

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
Ammu_Darling thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Story going well.
Do cntnue soon.
All the best.
Tk care...
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No no u didnt bore anyone... Atleast not me...!!!
It was nice yaar... Just enjoy this phase... Write n update d parts... N very soon u will b like living the lives of these characters with them... Continue with the story fast n i would like to know what will happen after virman get married.
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
virman marriage soo soon so the twist lies in sumthing else haan ...really interested to know what the ankahein baatein are ...i love mystery it excites me ...
wer manvi loves virat he did this marriage jst for his mom wen manvi will get to know ant this she will be hurt real bad ...
and from whum does manvi want to hide her marroage thing ...
waiting foe the next update make it sooon 😃
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice story both are get married
but he get to know her truth
update soon
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

virman marriage soo soon so the twist lies in sumthing else haan ...really interested to know what the ankahein baatein are ...i love mystery it excites me ...
wer manvi loves virat he did this marriage jst for his mom wen manvi will get to know ant this she will be hurt real bad ...
and from whum does manvi want to hide her marroage thing ...
waiting foe the next update make it sooon 😃

yes dear...my story opens up from this point onwards...a bit by bit the unkahee baatein  will  open up as story  proceeds...yes one thing is sure that manvi loves virat...
from this part i will take a bit time to update ...but will try to  update as soon as possible...
thanks a lot for your comments dear it means a lot to me... :)
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink1

nice story both are get married
but he get to know her truth
update soon

hmm i would just say "unkahee baatein" that's all and unkahee baatein will open up bit by bit...
thansk for your comments dear it means a lot to me...😊
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Huma0301

Really like this concept
the different views n characters of virmsn are awesome
really wanna read this
plzzz update soon n do pm me 😉

thanks a lot dear your comments mean lot to me...😊