|EHMMBH|Kuch baatein unkahee|Virman ff||note p.s last page||

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Note: if any one finds this story is similar to any other stories wriiten pls do tell me I promise that I will stop this story immediately. Honestly I have no idea if this concept was used by anyone.

I loved reading many stories in this forum...and few of my favourite writers are...Naina927,jannath,  niaksharma,princess_sara,copypaste,Kriti,bluebolt,shilpa,mira(shreshtha),krupali,littles12,

faria,naahanya,devilaonmoon, abishan, athniamanvi, Viru_Neutrogina,revathy, rashi246, sakshivirmanian, beauty14 , nisha33 , virmanfan013 ...many more to pen...

Hats off to all these writers

Cs:

Virat:     ambitious,good at heart,,mature...

Manvi: fun loving, carefree,childish,immature,prankster,virat;s best friend...(intelligent too)...

Othere characters are included when needed

Virat's pov:

Oh god marriage that to with that kiddo manvi oh no...what nonsense...waise tho my family always talk about rithi riwaz sanskar  wagera wagera ...samaj nahi paa raha hu manvi kis angle se unhe sahi lag rahi hai...who khud kitni  childish...aur who iss ghar ki bahu ...aur meri patni nahi virat ...mana ki who meri dost hai...par who meri wife nahi...aisa nahi ho saktha...muje tho ek intelligent aur independent  wife chahiye...jo khud ko sambal paye aur mere saath kadam se kadam milaye...aur yeh manvi hamesha mazak masthi...hey bhagwan...kasie samajau in logo ko...

Manvi's pov:

Aaj mein upar asma neeche ..lalallallaaa...

Thanks you bhagwan ji aaj mein bohoth kush hu virat ke parent...mere aur virat ki shaadi ki baath discuss kar rahe the...wow ab mein aur virat life partners ban rahe hai wow...ab aur intezaar nahi hota...virat ko pata bhi ya nahi iss bare mein...who bhi meri tarah khusi se pagal hua hoga yeh baat sunkar...

Virat and Manvi both are thinking about their marriage...ek khush aur ek         nakhush...

Aage kya hoga pata nahi...par ek  faisla tho hoga zaroor aur ...woh in dono ke zindagi mein ek naya Modh layega...rasthe alag ya saath pata nahi...naye log...naye sapnein...aur...kuch baatein unkahee...

INDEX
 CHAPTER 1
  CHAPTER 2  
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
TEASER
CHAPTER 9
  CHAPTER 10
  SNEAK PEEK
   CHAPTER 11
   CHAPTER 12
   CHAPTER 13
   CHAPTER 14
   CHAPTER 15
   CHAPTER 16
   CHAPTER 17

other work  Bhawara mann

Edited by prathe - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail

Chapter1:            Introducing virat and manvi ...

Virat  a doctor by profession...very ambitious,mature...believes in what he see's.

Manvi ...she is full of life, masti ,scared of nothing,nautanki...

A girl who can't stay at one place...always meeting new people,listening to  in their problem,solving them...which would invite her a lot of trouble...but she just can't change...if anyone asked her ambition she would say to solve... mysteries surrounding her

Manvi pov:

Oh god think manvi  how to tell virat that I stay

in one job for more than one month it's a big thing...now again she is planning to change her current job of  pa of dr...which she had got by virat's recommendation...oh god pls save me from that  freaky dr vadera

(Now this is the current topic of fight between tom and jerry oops virat and manvi...)

M:virat I have decided something...

V:wow..now don't tell me your are going to quit this job too...

M:actually yes I can't do that job...who job mere liye bana hi nahi hai virat...agar koi handsom dr ki pa hothi thi shayad kar lethi par tum ne toh uss khadoos...

V:Stop!...you are impossible...when will you grow up manvi...oh god I can't believe meain tumhara dost hu...oh god...jo chahe jaise chahe karo... mein pakk gaya hu...

This was their life always fighting...

prathe thumbnail

Chapter 2 kuch ankahee...raaz...

Manvi's pov

Oh god pls help me in my mission only you are the one who know the pain behind my smiles...pls god pls give me a hint...where should I start from...pls pls...   .oops sorry god I know am troubling you but what to do i am a fool...but no I can't accept my defeat i  have to be strong I can't fall weak...enough of this drama manvi...now think how to pacify virat...think think ...wow as usual the one thing that never fails in today's world fasting;) jai ho Gandhiji ki...

Scene at virat's house:

Vmom: virat were is manvi she has not yet come for her dinner today..every time she comes before time...what happened to her is she ok

Virat:   even I don' know mom...pls am hungry pls serve me the dinner...

Vmom: virat this is not done I am sure you would have scolded her that's y she is not here yet

Virat: what is this mom...you know I had recommended her for the post of pa of one of he doctor in our hospital and she without even bothering to inform me she quit that job...that girl is just impossible..so childish...everything is just fum for her...that's y I have decided I will not help her any more...let her do whatever she wants and I am serious...

Vmom:whatever  virat I don't know right now u go check on her and tell her to come to dinner that's it...no more discussion..

Virat:what is this mom I have come home tired from hospital and you are telling me to pacify that jobless idiot great...

Vmom: virat...

Virat:ok mom as you say...

(Note:manvi stays in an apartment same as virat and yes his mom is the owner... since manvi stays all alone virats mom treats her as her own family and she was the one who had brought manvi to this apartment...cos she was her best friends daughter who are no more...)

Virat:manvi mom is waiting for the dinner pls do come he says so and he was about to go...

Manvi:virat unless u forgive me I wont come to dinner and yes I wont eat anything...

Virat:virat who was now bugged up with her...tld her formally u are forgiven mani dear pls do me a favour by coming to dinner...

Manvi:happily hugged him and went to the dinner...

as usual virat's  taunt for her  careless nature and also tell his mom you have spoilt her  to much...

next day:

Manvi's pov: thought that at hospital I could get some clue but guess no one is ready to talk about it and I cannot put pressure too cos they could doubt me...no what think...manvi think manvi...suddenly she come out of her thought when the newspaper seller threw the paper on the floor...and yes finally she got her answer that is ...job of a journalist...She picked her phone made a call to a person...

Manvi: I want to work as a journalist sir for "voice magazine" sir pls sir if you could help me in this...            Rajat: I know the reason why you want to join...but do you think they will help you in anyway...    Samething happened at the hospital too manvi...pls dear...try and understand it's risky...        Manvi:oh no sir nobody can doubt me sir and yes I can't sit quiet sir I have to something sir ..u know sir I want to know what happened to my best friend my bro   where is he is he alive or dead ...more than ...pls sir I can't stay in peace until I find out the truth...I guess even you have not mistaken my smile to be real like othere's sir pls...

Rajat:but y u want to go as a journalist that to specifically for "voice magazine"...oh yes I got it manvi...but again are you sure...means..

Manvi: sir am very much sure sir pls sir pls do the favour sir...

Rajat:ok manvi if you have decided then I can't say no..but be carefull and yes u know na 30th u have to..

Manvi:yes sir I remember I can never forget that sir...thank a lot sir thanks...

Rajat: ok manvi all the best and yes tomorrow you can directly go to the office and you know what to do I guess no need for me to explain...

Vmom pov:I think its right time for virat to get settled down in his life and I perfectly know with whom my dear manvi she is the one who can bring some stability in his life...i need to talk to virat and manvi about this...soon...and also bring manvi permanently ...but first I need to talk to virat I knw he will be very happy...with these thoughts she proceeds towards virats room...

virat;s room ...virman conversation.

V:yes manvi why did you call me at this point of time...pls tell whatever u have to say fast..am busy with the case file for tomorrow's operation

M:virat i got a job...that too as a journalist...

V:pls stop this nonsense manvi i have no time...and  yes dnt tell me now that i should recommend your for some journalist post so that again after one month u leave that job but sorry i wnt help you

this time sorry...

M:oh god mr chep listen to me first properly I told I already got a job as journalist ...see you had told without your help I got this job...and I am not lying...

V:oh finally kuch khud se kiya ...by the way ...few months back u were begging me to get u a job in the hospital then you urself leave that job then now journalist...hats off...  to your brain...oh god save me from this mad manvi...i wnt say all the bst because I knw again u will leave this job...and hopefully next time you wont think of becoming a doctor like me...anyways bye manvi...he cut the phone and thought this girl is totally gone case

M:manvi on the other side was a bit hurt cos she had thought that he would wish her all the best like always...but she knew that it was not his fault too...but had deep down wished if he could read her untold words...or she could tell him herself...but couldn't

Virat room:

Vmom's entry...

MARRIAGE ...topic...

chapter 3

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
Ammu_Darling thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Good job.
Interesting plot.
So manvi is behind something, i think she is in search of some evidence.
But why she is hiding it from virat.
Well, looking forward to see why it is so.
Continue soon...
All the best
Take care dear
bye...<3
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey prathi i just came across this ff of yours...
First attempt at writing... Congo...
I love d name of the ff... <3
Read it in one go n liked it very much... The cs n prologue was just mind blowing...
Brilliant n interesting concept...
Carry on n update soon...
N woww i m number 1 on your list... Thank u... Muahhh... Take care... :) :)
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww if this is yur first lemme tell yu it doesnt look like yu have written it so nicely ...the concept is really interestingand virman marriage wer manvi is happy bt virat actually pissed off ...
wat is it tht manvi wats to find out ...exactly abt whum ??
and why is virat unaware abt it ???
update sooon to clear mine confusions ...do pm me 😊
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Nice concept
Loved it
Plz cont soon
niki795 thumbnail
awesome update
nice concept
loved it
so manvi is hiding something
continue soon and do pm me
prathe thumbnail

Note hi all of you thanks a lot for your comments...it means a lot to me since its my first attempt to writing something like this...
Ammu_Darling,naina927,kulsum_virman,jia123sagar,niki795...and specially naina...cos am big fan of your ff...and also for all those who liked it...

honestly first i thought i will write more of manvi's bubbly nature in my update...but i didn't want to cos
i myself have read many stories were the writers have described it beautifully...so i didn't want to repeat that part in my story...so ...i have mixed her bubbly nature in short in ...and the baatein unkahee part more...as the story proceeds...
also i will try to keep my story fast paced...
For all of your questions i would like to say that title kuch baatein unkahee moreover reflect's to manvi's character in my story...also maybe...a bit of virat too...

and yes will try to update my story soon... and
positive or negetive feedback  whatever  it is  really won' t feel bad... 

:)😊
Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really like this concept
the different views n characters of virmsn are awesome
really wanna read this
plzzz update soon n do pm me 😉