Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: leena04

don't know dear will I be able to love this Ram or not b'coz everything I try to think Gud abt him only bad things come front of me & i againg ended up hating him so will wait for story to move forrward let's see do i ever can love him or not but one thing is sure this Ram is so real lots of man be like this in real life mean & rude but I hate Ram as he did marry Priya with his wish yet treating her as she is nothing mean to him... so mean person... well do post soon waiting to see Priya & Meethi's meet don't want Ram to be there with them let Neha go there with Priya I will be more happy...

don't worry he will also change and am sure you all will then love him, its just he needs time and I think we should give him that, I know in this process Priya is getting hurt and am really sorry for that, very soon will get to see Meethi and Priya, will continue soon 
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

hmm ram has not gone with any girl but still he can go right

even i am wondering what he wants? uhuhu ab kya hoga

yes he can do that at any time but he hasn't done after Amritsar and that's a very positive thing, I wonder why, but he did
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

emotional update

Priya ke liye bahut bura lag raha hai. Ram toh Priya ko blkul dhyan bhi nahi de raha...saat mein itna rude.. shaadi se pehle at least Priya ke saat friendship thi lekin abhi ram ko kya ho gaya...use baithkar priya se baat karne ka time bhi nahi hai😕. who friendship kya who sirf shaadi tak ke liye thi kya...pata nahi Priya kab tak sahegi aur muje nahi samaj raha kyun she rahi hai
priya ini kamzor toh nahi hai...phir kyun😕
continue soon and thanks for PM

thanks for commenting😊, she is not weak, she is simply trying to adjust herself but don't worry she will come back with a bang, agar Ram ko uski parwaah nahi hain toh woh bhi aisa kuch nahi karegi jisse Ram usko kuch bole ya kare, she will also give him a damn, but in all these she will only going to get hurt and that's utterly sad, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

arey jab ram itna insult kar raha hai priya ki she should also make him understand her importance...very upset with ram's behavior... very nice update👏 continue soon thank you for pm😛

thanks for commenting😊, don't worry she will also make him realise, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree0007

Thanks for the PM

Awww such a heart wrenching. ...she is such a sweet darling to wait till late night to feed her husband...who now a days does that all they say is dinner is there serve ur self. ?...

I know she is going to make him go round and round after her,,,,

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine, I too hope so something like this happen
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Hope Ram realizes his folly soon😃 and reconciles with Priya😊...keep it up👍🏼👍🏼...hope there is a change of heart in the next update...😆😳

thanks for commenting😊, me too want that, keep reading
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

don't worry he will also change and am sure you all will then love him, its just he needs time and I think we should give him that, I know in this process Priya is getting hurt and am really sorry for that, very soon will get to see Meethi and Priya, will continue soon

let's see will ever will able to love him or not future will tell it batter way so will wait for it... now waiting for looking forward Meethi & Priya's meet plz post promo soon...
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine, so sorry dear, I seriously didn't want to but am happy that you all are feeling the same emotion that I felt when I was conceiving this part

why are you saying sorry? maine kaha tha na k dont say sorry😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

let's see will ever will able to love him or not future will tell it batter way so will wait for it... now waiting for looking forward Meethi & Priya's meet plz post promo soon...

will do that soon
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

why are you saying sorry? maine kaha tha na k dont say sorry😊

sorry, ooops! no more, its just I was feeling bad to make you cry, okay from now onwards no SORRY business😊