Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
preview will be on tomorrow😊
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

done😊, no way, na aap kahengi sorry na main manungi, agar manzoor hain tabhi done otherwise 😆

deal sealed😊
mai nhi mangu gi sry aapse😆
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

deal sealed😊
mai nhi mangu gi sry aapse😆

na mangegi aur nahi shabd ka istemaal karengi mere samne😉😆
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry 4 late reply, nice update, feeling very sad 4 Priya, Ram was behaving very rudely,Priya missing her Angel Meethi, pls continue soon,thx 4 PM
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dsudipa

sry 4 late reply, nice update, feeling very sad 4 Priya, Ram was behaving very rudely,Priya missing her Angel Meethi, pls continue soon,thx 4 PM

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the preview, ENJOY

Dadi - a puttar beyth mere paas

Priya sat beside dadi.

Krishnaji - beta hum chahte hain ki aaj tum yeh peheno shaam ke functions me, saying this she handed her a heavy designer saree with a jewellery box.

Dadi - puttar, yeh set khandaan ki badi bahu ke liye hain, tu isse pehenegi toh mujhe badi khushi hogi.

For moments Priya kept looking at saree and accessories. The saree is in violet and red combination with silver motifs in it. The border has intricate designes which is also made up of silver. The accessories include a jadau necklace with pearls in it, big jhumkas and two kangans.

She looked at the mirror and at the same time Ram came out wearing his knee length front open black sherwani with brick red churidaar. Both looked through mirror. Ram was looking deep drop gorgeous in this outfit. Priya couldn't stop staring at him, on the other Ram too looked at Priya for moments. Both didn't say anything just kept looking at each other through mirror. Priya came back in her senses and shifts her gaze and came out from changing room.

Ram came to her and took the earing from her hand, the moment he touched the earing, Priya yelped in pain, she closed her eyes tightly, Ram very gently freed her hairs and very softly took the earing out from it, once again Priya yelped in pain when the earing finally came out, a tear escaped from her eyes. Ram came closer to her and wiped the tears, Priya opened her eyes and found he is standing very near to her, Ram leaned on her and his eyes were on Priya's luscious lips,

Dadi - tera bhai kahan hain?

But before Rishabh could answer, Priya said, dadi unhe aane me der ho jayegi mujhe unhone subah kaha tha ki woh foreign delegates ke saath meeting me busy honge.

Krishnaji - yeh Ram bhi na, shaadi huye do din bhi nahi hua, yeh bachhi ghar me nayi hain par usse kaam se fursat hi nahi, bilkul apni bauji pe gaya hain

Neha - Priya pehele si keh rahi hoon, note karte rehna jab waqt ayega toh pura wasool kar lena.

leena04 thumbnail

Preview
awww Dadi & KK r so gud trat Priya just as their duaghter so gud yaar... but Ram if its Priya's dream plz yaar don't play with her emotion if will only hurt her... & if it is real then looking forward to see what happen next... seing last part I feel RaYa's part is Priya's dream only... so do post next soon waiting to see...
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice preview...cont soon
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice preview...
WAITING 4 UPDATE
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

na mangegi aur nahi shabd ka istemaal karengi mere samne😉😆

mere liye bolna asan hai sabko k dont use but mai khud use na karu thoda mushkil hai😆
but i'll try k "wo" word aapke samne use na karu😆