Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Wouldn't it be better if we use a hashtag as well...something related to Sanuj. 

I know we are not trying to trend but even then it would be better. Anyone can see all the tweets for that hashtag. 
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am on twitter, but how do I attach the poster?
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

I am on twitter, but how do I attach the poster?

So you click on @anuj_sachdeva to open his profile (you should have followed him to be able to do this). Then click on the human icon on his profile. Select the option "Tweet to @anuj_sachdeva" from the drop-down list. A dialogue box appears in which you can type your message. To add the picture. Make sure the poster is saved on your desktop. Click on the camera icon in the dialogue box where you type your message. Select the file from the location you've saved. Click "open" and it's attached to your message. Remember that you have character limit and the poster will take away some of those characters. So make sure you type a short message that does not exceed your character limit.
Oyster thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Wouldn't it be better if we use a hashtag as well...something related to Sanuj. 

I know we are not trying to trend but even then it would be better. Anyone can see all the tweets for that hashtag. 

What's a hashtag? I just learned how to Tweet last night!
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hashtag is the # symbol and is used to mark keywords or topics in a tweet. It is actually a way to categorize messages and is also used for trending that topic. If you click on a hashtag you can see all the tweets using that particular hashtag. So as an example all those tweeting to Anuj can use #Sanuj or anything else you decide. 

Not required ofcourse but just a suggestion.
Edited by capricorn2006 - 10 years ago
Oyster thumbnail
Drish I know you're sleeping so we couldn't get your input. Myself and capricorn2006 decided that we're gonna add #LoveSaNuj to our msg. I know we are not trending but what's the harm? She explained that it's just gonna "highlight" the message for us.
-Drishti- thumbnail
^Makes sense. Waait, I'll just add that to the main post!
-Drishti- thumbnail
Have added a point to the 1st post .. please check it out!
Oyster thumbnail
I hope everyone saw Drish's new note! Still tweeting?
Oyster thumbnail
Drish did you get the Tweet I sent you?