Poster Tweeting Details To Anuj - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi everyone! As you know, Sonya (Oyster) had the AWESOME idea of sending SaNuj a poster to show that we love and appreciate them. Ragz (SublimeSanz..) has made an absolutely BEAUTIFUL poster (below) with all our names. Now, Chhanchhan is ending and it would have been pointless to send the poster as it wouldnt have reached SaNuj. As decided in this post that Sonya opened (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3707414) were going to tweet Anuj the soft copy of the poster because he does check his mentions.

Here is the poster:

Aysha (ayshaomar) and I decided that we could all tweet him the poster this Thursday, 29th August. Were not trending anything, so all you guys need to do is the following:

-Create a twitter account if you dont have one already
-Attach the poster and tweet Anuj (@anuj_sachdeva) anytime during the day.
-Tweet him a couple of times but do not spam his mentions
-Instead of sending Anuj the same messages, Aysha and I thought that each one of us could come up with our own messages keeping in mind the character limit per tweet. What we would like however, is for you to include that a) they were originally going to be sent this poster and b) we love SaNuj and ChhanMan. We realize that itll be almost impossible to incorporate both these points + the picture + his username in one tweet, so tweet him 2-3 times, but PLEASE include both the points.
-You can tweet him anytime during the course of the day
- EDIT : PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ADD #LoveSaNuj somewhere in the tweet, and yes, with a hashtag. (credit to Sonya for hashtag)

If any of you have troubles with twitter or anything else, please dont hesitate to ask Aysha or me.

EDIT: EEEKS HE SAW THE POSTER GUYS!!!! He just retweeted one of Aysha's tweets!
Hope he shows it to Sanaya and shares both their reactions with us .. for for now, SUPER HAPPY that he did see the poster!!!

Aysha @ayshaomar6

@anuj_sachdeva meant to be a poster for both u & Sanaya to keep but you guys wouldn't receive it in time #LoveSaNuj pic.twitter.com/JFHodJkswM

Retweeted by anuj sachdeva
Edited by -Drishti- - 10 years ago
This sounds amazing Drishti! ðŸ˜³ Aysha & you have come up with such an  awesome idea ! ðŸ¤— I want to use my Twitter anyway (it's so dead ðŸ˜†) and this will be my grateful thanks to Anuj for all he's done for saving CC during it's final months, and just being the wonderful and handsome actor he is <3

Will definitely do this ! <33
Excited <333

Poster is too gorgeous <33😳
Edited by ayshaomar - 10 years ago
Wow the poster is beautiful
Thanks for doing this and adding my name
Will surely do :))
very nice poster..:)awesome..:)
thank you:)
Thankoo Drish! I am so going to make sure that I learn how to work with twitter tomorrow. In the learning process, I'll be tweeting you - can't risk embarrassing myself in front of Anuj you see!

One more thing.. can you or Aysha ask the mod to make this a sticky thread until Thursday? If not, we can just spam the thread to make sure it stays on the first page so that different people logging in at different times can be aware of the plan - we need as many twitter users as possible!
Edited by Oyster - 10 years ago
Beautiful!! Good Luck guys!
Nice idea and poster.
I'm not in the name list.
Will tweet him though.
will do the same..
beautiful poster
Me to have to learn tweeting, when we need to tweet  sorry i have been on and off ,
Poster is awesome ,