Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Just one word- beautiful. Loved the way u mixed past and present sequence.. And liked the concept "love is sacrifying for ur lover " most.
I m the fan of happy ending story so it is the perfect OS of my type..
Thank you..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

firstly thanks for liking the OS...yes both RaYa couldn't confess their emotion to one another, Priya didn't say because she didn't want to complicate the thing, moreover she was shattered to hear Ram has his fiancee as Meesha, on the other hand when ram wanted to confess his emotion Priya outrightly told him that she consider that night to be her worst dream, hearing this Ram was left dumbfounded though he can see her love in her eyes but he wanted some time to sort out things but Priya's drastic decision left him speechless, he wanted to give time to their relation but he couldn't do that...I hope I have able to answer your doubt...once again thank you for the comment

Ujjaini thx for clearing my doubts. But one thing here i found was , they realized their love afterwards i  mean after spending a night. Bcoz before the party there were no such feelings for each other. The feelings started in Ram the day when he saw her in the party.  but priya realized it at the later stage i feel.
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice story, short and sweet :) :)
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry 4 late reply wonderful OS loved every bit of it 👏👏 finally Raya married perfect ending thx 4 PMEdited by Dsudipa - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Ujjaini thx for clearing my doubts. But one thing here i found was , they realized their love afterwards i  mean after spending a night. Bcoz before the party there were no such feelings for each other. The feelings started in Ram the day when he saw her in the party.  but priya realized it at the later stage i feel.

yes both realized afterwards, though Ram liked Priya but he couldn't understand his feeling till before the party but that night he understand but Priya realized later, more precisely after knowing about Meesha, that's the reason she left Ram and her job
leena04 thumbnail
Part 1
awww awesome start loved Priya is alone child of Sharma's so she had past with Ram at lest i felt with that look Priya gave to Ram... & story is progressing so nicely so moving on to read next to know more abt RaYa's past that what had happen which made RaYa seprated...
leena04 thumbnail
Part 2

awww awesome no doubt u r gud writer u have all the the gud tactics which can make readers amezed with story... ya it was some where kind of filmy but when it was on RaYa i completly enjoyed it... the way story progressed was its USP it goes in one way no loops anywhere & fast forward lovely... do write more waiting for them more..
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1
Superb dear
Just mindblowing
Everything is so beautifully writren
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear
take a bow