Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
 The episode starts Vivaan is about to tell the truth to Suvreen just then Ira comes says surprise she says to VIvaan she has specially cometosee him off... Vivaan isn't too happy. RC says it's time to go to Vivaan... Suvreen tells Vivaan to be good and make sure he eats food and not chocolates make sure he takes part in sports... Suvreen hugz Vivaan... Ira was about to hug Vivaan and be moved away ran to RC... He hugs RC and tells himself advise again😆 he tells him he should close his eyes and see the truth...Vivaan leaves... RC closes his eyes he sees Suvreen

We see the bhoot haveli Samar tells everyone to pack their luggage they are leaving...,,Samar tells Yuvraj lets go... Yuvraj says yeah lets go... Yuvraj asks Rathi for the keys Rathi says he dont have the car keys... The keys are lost...Samar is angry with Yuvraj calls him irresponsible he can't look after the keys... Yuvraj says maddy it was your idea to come to this bhoot it's haveli how responsible is that... Samar says to Yuvraj to be quiet or else... Yuvraj says what will you do? It's all your fault Maxel is dead Do you realise it was your responsibility...  Yuvraj is very angry...Ash tells them to be quiet stop playing the blame game look at the situation she tell them to take everyone out of here

Ira and Suvreen are driving bck to Iris...ira says it's good RehaN stayed with Vivaan... Suvreen says yeah... Ira then says they should go to the coffee shop... Suvreen says no she has to ack to iris to do some work she tells ira she will be working on her stitching so will other interns... Ira is happy she says that's nice... Suvi says to herself I hope ira mam doesn't ask me about rc sir... Just then ira mentions it she says when I wasn't here many changes happened tell me more...before Suvi can. Say anything ira phone rings it's rc he tells he is going to Calcutta for some work... Ira and Suvi go to iris

Back to the bhoot haveli everyone is finding the key in the luggage outside the jeep but the key is no where... Yuvraj suggests everyone goes walking... Samar disagrees he says it's too dark there's nothing here for miles how will they go... Samar suggest they all should stay together he tells yuvi and rathi to stay with the girls Samar goes back to the haveli to find the keys..,.its been a while Samar still isn't back yuvi goes to look for him... He tells rathi to tc of the girls rathi says okhe then says who will tcf me... Yuvi goes inside the haveli he gets the axe and says whoever killed Maxel he won't spare the he will kill them... Yuvi calls samar but he ones not reply yuvi sees a shadow...He opens the door and all bats come out h hits them with the axe...

The interns in iris are working and chatting ira and Suvi come they are shocked ... Ira doesn't say anything

Both Samar and yuvi haven't come bck... Alisha and ash go in the haveli to look for them... Rathi stay with the other 2 girls...  Both girls are holding rathi arms tightly...Rathi says to himself watching horror movie with the girls it's fun because they hold your hand... But being in the horror movie and girls hold your hand is no. Fun... He then says bhagwanji send bhai back in one piece... Some weird scary noise. Happens rathi screams mummy😆 one of the girls says why you scared you're a boy... Boys aren't scared... Rathi says boys have hearts too they can have heart attack too... Saniya tells rathi to check what was there... Rathi goes with the torch to check he sees something and runs back they all go inside the car and pray...ash and Alisha find yuvi... yuvi has axe on his hand he says he will fight with whatever that thing is...ash says he doesnt need to fight they all need to leave.. Samar comes he says what sre you all doing here? yuvi says playing hide and seek... samar says not very funny...yuvi says to Samar where was he all this time.. He says he was finding key everywhere the haveli is too big it took time.. Samar says to ash and Alisha why they came then he says to yuvi model do you want to be hero now instead of model I don't need anyone I can handle everything...  Ash says stop all this did you find the keys? Samar says no... Back in the car rathi, both girls are praying just the yuvi knocks the window...they all get scared... Yuvi tells rathi to open the door... Rathi opens the door he says thank god your ok to yuvi.. He tells him he had seen something both girls also say something was crawling there... Rathi says something touched his hand he dropped the torch... Yuvi takes a look but there is nothing there... All decide to stay the night in the car then. Leave early morning...ash wakes up she wants water but the bottle is empty... She goes towards the haveli.. Samar wakes up and follows her... Ash goes inside haveli sees maxell ghost laughing ash starts screaming... Samar comes there ash keeps saying she saw maxell ghost repetitively  she says he had knife he wants to kill her she doesnt want to die...Samar tells her nothing is there but ash doesn't be quiet she keeps mentioning maxell ghost how she doesn't want to die .. To make her quiet Samar kisses her... 
After the kiss ash says what... Samar says she was so scared she kept mentioning maxell ka bhoot he couldn't mke her quiet so he could either kiss her or slap her so he did... Ash again says maxell ka bhoot this time yuvi comes he says I had told Samar sir we should leave from here but he doesn't listen... Samar says model u he got Interupted by ash she says she dont care they are leaving right now... 

Bck to iris ira answers the phone it's jd she is asking for pepper 

No precap i watch from star india website there was no precap there if anyone did see it do tell me wat it was 

Hope u all like the update wrote it on iPad sorry bout the typos 

I have done this update on behalf of naz as she is away on vacation 
Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Precap- preity suvi r in iras car n preity tells ira dat suvreen n rc went together on lonavala photoshoot.
On d other hand suvi tells yuvi dat she hs dne a big mistake n she cnt repent it
Btw thnks 😊