Why Shah Rukh Khan's Son Aryan is Angry with Him!

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aryan Khan looking visibly angry

Shah Rukh is on a well-deserved break at home with his kids. He doesnt have to start shooting for 'Happy New Year' till next month so hes making the most of the time with all three of his children. 

He tells us I dont get to spend much time with AbRam. I am not allowed to see him too much as he has to be infection free for another one month. Id like to roll with him on the ground, yeah, thats what Im really looking forward to, playing with him... Inshallah, by next month he should be good to move around in the house. I will be most relieved when I see him in regular parts of the house. 

But hes obviously as attached to and protective of Aryan and Suhana and says he was really proud to go out with them on Eid. Theyve grown enough to be his friends and the three of them share innocence, silliness and he still tells them stories every day. He also shares that Suhana wakes him at seven in the morning (when hes slept at five) to tell him about her football match and her ballet. And my son has been very angry because I forced him to come out and take photographs in public (on Eid). I am trying to work it out with him and we are on a good wicket! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Ya I was the one who managed the situation warna baat bohot bigar jati.

By the way SasurG make him more angry he looks cute ;)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aryan's face is about to blow up in anger. Kind of scary..angry young man.  Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Truly sad when children have to pay the price of having famous parents. They surely didn't pick such a lifestyle.
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Aryan's face is about to blow up in anger. Kind of scary..angry young man

Thatz what i like about him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Coz his dad interrupted him while he was developing a new game called Angry Bakra. 
Ikon thumbnail
Aryan can take amithab place as next angry young man...
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Coz his dad interrupted him while he was developing a new game called Angry Bakra. 

Bakra kisko bola apne? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

<font color="#ff3366">Coz his dad interrupted him while he was developing a new game called Angry Bakra.</font>

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Awww...he is protective n loving father ...I don't think aryan will take his father's footstep of being an actor...it looks like he is not that fond of films n he wants to live a simple common man life...