|| Pink and City ~ Girls of All Season ||

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

SCENE 2: RESTAURANT TO DVD RENT SHOP

Narrator: Debo kissed her boyfriend and bid him good bye sheepishly telling him that she is going to miss him a lot. Miss their over night chatting. But at the same time, she was excited to meet her crazy group. Oh how she missed their sleep overs and the crazy stupid things they did together! It was like reliving their teen-hood. Handing over the veggies to her boyfriend and glancing at him for the last time, she made her way towards their favorite Italian restaurant to meet Deepa, who was already waiting for her over there.

Deepa: It's like old times, you know! 

Debo: I know. I can hardly wait. Its been so long since we all did something together.

Deepa: True. Everyone is so busy in their respective lives. This will be epic.

Deepa: What are the plans? Did you speak to Nabz?

Debo: Yep, I spoke to her few minutes back. She said she will meet us here only.

Deepa: How about we check out some movies before they arrive? There is a rent-o-dvd around the corner. Let's go and check it out.

Narrator: With that, Deepa pulled Debo along with her after keeping the steaming food inside her car. 

Debo: Oh God! This is so confusing, Deepa.

Deepa: Yes it is, but I am not going to watch animated stuffs please. We are no more kids, girl. Grow up!

Debo: It's atleast better than your sadistic movies, which I dont even understand head or tail off. Check this out once and I am sure everyone is going to love it. *Debo giggles and winks* Well, whats a movie sleepover without an Animated movie! Despicable Me 2!!!

While Gru, the ex-supervillain is adjusting to family life and an attempted honest living in the jam business, a secret Arctic laboratory is stolen. The Anti-Villain League decides it needs an insider's help and recruits Gru in the investigation. Together with the eccentric AVL agent, Lucy Wilde, Gru concludes that his prime suspect is the presumed dead supervillain, El Macho, whose his teenage son is also making the moves on his eldest daughter, Margo. Seemingly blinded by his over protectiveness of his children and his growing mutual attraction to Lucy, Gru seems on the wrong track even as his minions are being quietly kidnapped en masse for some malevolent purpose. 

Deepa: Not impressed!!!. Feels like I'm back in my diapers!.

Debo: Thats the whole idea babes! I love it minion times!😆

Deepa: What?😲

Debo: Forget it. You wont get the joke because you haven't seen the movie. *Debo rolls her eyes*

Deepa: Check this out. Its Les Miserables. I just love the actress. Did you watch Princess Diaries? She is the one who is here.

Based on the novel by Victor Hugo, 'Les Miserables' travels with prisoner-on-parole, 24601, Jean Valjean, as he runs from the ruthless Inspector Javert on a journey beyond the barricades, at the center of the June Rebellion. Meanwhile, the life of a working class girl with a child is at turning point as she turns to prostitution to pay money to the evil innkeeper and his wife who look after her child, Cosette. Valjean promises to take care of the child, eventually leads to a love triangle between Cosette, Marius who is a student of the rebellion, and Eponine, a girl of the streets. The people sing of their anger and Enjolras leads the students to fight upon the barricades.

Debo: Oh, I know this one. I've seen the trailer and it looks absolutely amazing. It won The Movie of the Year in the American Film Institute.

Deepa: Yes, it has bagged quite a few of the Oscars too. We're definitely watching this one. 

Debo: How about this one?

Deepa: :O Hobbit? Nabz will love it!!!! She's secretly in love with Gandalf!🤣

Once upon a time, the Kingdom of Erebor in the Lonely Mountain was taken from the dwarfs by the evil dragon Smaug. One day, the young Hobbit Bilbo Baggins is unexpectedly visited by the wizard Gandalf the Grey and twelve homeless dwarfs led by their former king Thorin and decided to vanquish Smaug and recover Erebor and their treasure. Bilbo joins the company in an unexpected journey through dangerous lands of the Middle-Earth where they have to fight against Trolls, Orcs and other magic creatures. Bilbo also meets the Gollum and finds his lost magic ring.

Deepa: Not bad, but I doubt whether Zoah is going to like it. She hates the actor. *giggles 

Debo: Well, we cannot get her ready-made macho stuff you see !!

Both shared a laughter.

Edited by xbeyondwordsx - 10 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

SCENE 3: AT NABILA'S PLACE

Nabila: Stop fighting over the movies, girls!!!

Zoah: Who cares about the history of cinema, anyway?

Debo: But I really want to know whether it was Roundhay Garden Scene or Monkeyshines No.1 as per Deepa, the first movie ever made.

Deepa: I am right. Google it and you will know.

Koeli: Discussion on movies and that too, without me, huh?

Nabila: Oh my God, Koeli! We were missing you, Miss Movie Encyclopedia! Welcome home😃.

Debo: Nice to see you after such a long time!

Koeli: Me too guys. Missed you girls so much.

Nabila: Aah! Koeli, I am so glad that you are here babes. We were having a debate over certain questions about movies, you know and who other than you can answer them without even looking that the laptop screen?

Koeli: Okay,shoot!

Zoah: OK ,  tell us about how it all started?
Koeli: The history of film began in the late 1880s with the invention of the first movie camera. Motion pictures were initially exhibited as a carnival novelty and developed to one of the most important tools of communication and entertainment and mass media in the 20th century and into the 21st century.

Nabila: Which was the first movie ever made?
Debo: I know the answer, The first home movie ever made was the Roundhay Garden Scene in 1888, directed by the French inventor, Louis Le Prince, and the film lasts about two seconds.
KoeliLikewise, the first ever movie shot was Monkeyshines No. 1 in the 1889/1890.

Deepa: Tell us something about Oscars.
Koeli: The Academy Awards, now officially known as The Oscars, are a set of awards given annually for excellence of cinematic achievements. The Oscar statuette is officially named the Academy Award of Merit and is one of nine types of Academy Awards.The awards were first given in 1929 at a ceremony created for the awards, at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

Debo: Which was the first ever animated film?
Deepathe first ever animated movie called El Apostol was released in 1917, an Argentine animated film, produced by Federico Valle and directed by Quirino Cristiani.

Koeli: thats right and after that The invention on 3D movies has taken the movie experience to another level. 3D films became more and more successful throughout the 2000s, culminating in the unprecedented success of 3D presentations ofAvatar in December 2009 and January 2010.The major business centers of film making are in the United States, India, Nigeria and Hong Kong. In Europe, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom and Germany are the countries that lead movie production.  It is an established fact that the modern cinema is led by the foreign locations and the West is known to be one of the most popular film locations.

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Zoah: Are we preparing for some kind of university test on movies, guys? After having that mouth-watering lasagna, which was just ah'mazing, I just want to watch some good movie, and I am not interested in some movie history. Dude, watch movie, enjoy it and then forget it. None of us are going to do PhD's on them. 

Koeli: Well, with that I've got some DVDs for you ,guys and Nabz, don't you dare keep them with you, like last time!!!

Nabila: I never!!

Zoah: My god!

Koeli: Okay stop!  Check this out!!!

Debo: Oh this is my favorite.

Deepa: Seriously!?  It looks like a horror film.

Debo: Its a social film!

Zoah: How about this one then? Its funny, dramatic and no crying!!!!!!!!!!! plus its complicated!!🤣

Deepa: Nah, we are going to watch this.

Zoah: It's the holy film. Lets get spiritual!!!!!!!!!!

Nabila: Shoo, you all!  We are gonna watch this and its final.

Debo: Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koeli: Nabz , no guns and blood ,we decided!!!!!

I think we better extend our sleep over, so that we can watch all the movies. What say ?That'll make all of us happy.

Zoah: Can we start the sleepover with the movies Nabz and I chose?

Debo: The ones we collected from rent shop as well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koeli: All films, girls!  We'll behave like we are on a film fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

Narrator: 
And the director says 
*CUT IT* *PACK UP GIRLS*
"It was a great shot."

*Shoot ends for the day.*
*This live update was from the sets of:*

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/736/736629olqwn73f2s.gifhttps://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/736/736629olqwn73f2s.gif

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail

credits:
concept: the team[appy_indy-KD , dj_arshifan ,deboleena.manna , xbeyondwordsx]
write up: appy_indy-KD , xbeyondwordsx
bannersNabila
dubbingappy_indy-KD , dj_arshifan , deboleena.manna , xbeyondwordsx
Thank you Zoharin for recording for Nabila.
mash-up: appy_indy-KD

PS_Special prayers for Nabila. Hope she gets well soon and the Almighty help her fight her illness like he has been.

Thank you.