CID

Met CID team again ! - 21st August

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone! I wanted to share my experience with you guys... having met the CID team this month. An experience that I can never forget. πŸ˜Š

Even when all the doors seem closed, a cool breeze comes through the window and makes the evening refreshing.πŸ˜ƒ Thats exactly how I take this Mumbai trip this time. Its a biiig accomplishment for me that amidst all sorts of troubles that came my way, I managed to board the flight. Having reached Mumbai on 20th (August) afternoon, my initial plans were to finish off the CID meet on the same day itself. However, there were certain things that made me think otherwise. Firstly, it was Raksha Bandhan and I thought the actors might not stay long at the shoots secondly, half of the day was already gone so going to the sets after 3 p.m. would make the visit even more hurried up as I would have to visit 3 different set within such a short span of time. So dropped the idea and decided to spend the day with family. Surprisingly, it was the same day when people were voluntarily inviting us to the various sets and I was finding it hard to refuseπŸ˜†. I knew arranging for the next day would be tough considering my luck with these matters always.πŸ˜†

Nevertheless, by midnight I was aware of the next day schedule and had made up certain plans as to how to go about it. Narendra sir made the impossible(because it was a Salil Singh shoot and that too in the Film City) possible by making the arrangements for our entry in the morning. Once we(me, my friend Shraddha and my parents) reached there, it was a friendly atmosphere all around. 4 years of knowing each other does help a lot once you are on the sets😳! Narendra sir comes and greets us. He was already dressed as Salunke and the chat continued for some time. This man is such a gem of a person. So humble and so much to learn from him. I am glad to have come across someone like him in life. He kept saying that he knew I had come to meet Aditya sir or else I wouldnt have taken the trouble to come to Film city instead of going to Bureau directly where the rest of the cast was . πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†:P When he came to know that my father had to drop us at Bureau in the afternoon and go for some work, Narendra sir himself offered to take us there in his car😲. In the meantime, his make up artist comes and whispers something in his ear to which he replies Idhar hi leke aajaApne ki log hain yaar..😳 Actually he was to be given an injury mark on his face, so thats what the make up artist had come to ask for.

Now, Vikas Sir came out of his van Narendra sir introduced us as the biggest fans of CID Ardent fans and hardcore fansπŸ˜†. He added that we have more knowledge about the show and we are much more updated about the happenings in the show than they are. Vikas sir too behaved extremely humbly and a nice chat followed. They were shocked to know that we were aware of certain secrets about some people in the crew( read Salil Singh) and VIkas sir replied He is famous among my friends too πŸ˜‰;) After this, Pankaj joined us. He was overwhelmed to know that we remember him since Shriman Shrimati and Pardes. Narendra sir sits for the make up. While others were chatting, I noticed someone coming out of the van. It was none other than Aditya sir. I couldnt take my eyes off him. Blue shirt, blue jeans ..coatless.. walking royally towards us. The moment he noticed us, his expression changed to Oh! What a surprise and his walking speed increased. He came near us and offered to shake hands like always ! Thats what he does everytime..❀️ <3 :D He greeted each one of us and asked us How are you? etc. As usual I didnt start any conversation, rather kept silent. Shraddha praised him for his Gold awards performance to which he looks at me and replies Achha? Arre wah..hum to bekaar mein hi tension le rahe the ki kaisa gaya hoga. Thank you πŸ˜†:D. I finally said Sir, bday cake kaisa tha? Achha to tha na? and he replied..Bahut achha thank you so much. Really I was really surprised Thank you very very much.. Aap to hamesha hi surprise deti ho.. Always Milne bhi aate ho to surprise kar dete ho..:D .😳 Okay after this, the usual hi hellos etcfollowed by the shoots. Narendra sir asked if we would like to see the shoots to which we hesitated initially cos it was Salils shoot.. and said Sir chhod dijiye..daant waat padh gai to.. He laughed πŸ˜†and said Yeh lo..! Humari to koi ehmiyat hi nahi hai jaise.. humare guest ho aap..koi nahi daantega. Aise jagah pe hi bithayenge taaki daant na padhe. They go for the shoot..and we follow. He asks some crew members to make us sit near the shoots sends stuffs to eat and drink.

Now at the shoots, I dont want to disclose the scene as that would turn out to be a spoiler. Basically, they were having loads of fun. They were kidding with each other and laughing and what not. The shot was okay at its first take itself, but had to be shot from various angles (Salil Singh special like we know ) . Aditya sir was in the shoes of a perfectionist. He helped the side actors, guided some of the crew members to be closer to perfection at many instances. For example he helped a crew member to park the car in the position where it was supposed to be and many such instances. The way Adi sir stood or sateverything looked so royal and majestic and the way he looked at us occasionally and smiled ..Haye <3❀️

Anyways, the scene was done. Next was going to be car scenes. Narendra sir was supposed to shift to Bureau now where the second unit was already shooting. While he went to change his costume, Adi sir sat with VIkas sir and Pankaj to go through the script of the next scenes. My parents had been sent inside the vanity van to sit while we were experiencing the shoots. We now came and sat at a distance, from where the cops were clearly visible, but we were not. Aditya sir received a call after sometime and walked here and there while talking on his phone. Suddenly, he started walking towards us( he was still talking on his phone) and stopped right in front of us. He kept away his cell and started the conversation.😳

So padhai kaisi chal rahi hai Shagnika?(the "ji" is gone! πŸ˜†) I told him I am in the final year of engineering. He asked what are my future plans. His next question had made me a little nervous then, but later I realised what he actually meant  :P He asked Achha us din aapne sirf cake aur bouquet hi bheja tha na?Aur kuch to nahi tha na saath mein?? At first I thought he was expecting something else as well xD but later realised he just wanted to confirm  that he had received the things properly. I said Yes sir.. Cake aur bouquet hi bheja tha maine to. He says Haan phir theek hai.. Mujhe laga last time ki tarah aapki gift kisike paas reh na gayi ho..par sach mein, it was such a big surprise. Last time bhi to aapne who book bheja tha Shraddha wasnt aware of that slambook, so she asks me Kaunsa book? and Adi sir replies Woh slambook Jismein bahuuut saare photos the. Kahaan kahaan se dhoondhke nikala tha aap sabne pata nahi.Bahut khoobsurat tha woh gift. Aaj tak ka best. Sach mein. 😳 I said , Sir usmein all over world se kayi fans ke msgs the aap who bhi padha karo kabhi kabhar... He smiles and says Haan bilkul bilkul. Shraddha adds Sir yeh sab iske jaise aapke fans hi karte hain..din raat mehnat kar to which he says Yeah I know Mujhe pata hai Thank u so much yaar. Then I asked Sir, CID ke pehle aap aur Narendra sir ne eksaath kaam kiya tha na? He said, Haan haan.. Woh naam kya thaUmm..(and he tries to think hard, but I interrupt :P) Sir, Naya Daur?. How stupid of me :P It was Shesh Prashna  but couldnt recall then. I asked him if he has the videos of Naya Daur or any of them to which he replied sadly, No. I asked him next Sir Rishety mein aapne Maa Kiya thaSulbha Deshpande ji ke saathyaad hai aapko?. He says Haan haan bahut achha tha woh wala. I told him that I had brought a CD with that video to which he becomes happy and says Arre thanks a lot. Last time bhi to aap laayi to Rishtey ka hi ek video na..kaunsa tha woh waala.. I said, Sir Highway His reply HaanHighway matlab woh(and tries to remember).. My reply- Sir Imtiaz Ali waala He says Haan woh. I said Sir uski to film ban rahi hai ab. He said Haan haan..(and smiled Cant explain the smile actually. It was different). Then I asked Sir ab 1000 episodes khatam hone waale hain. Kya plan hai? Kuch special? He says Oh haan Dekho kya hota hai. Humein kuch nahi pata abhi to Pata nahi kya hoga.. Shayad kuch khaas na ho. Next I told him about a fan of his who wanted his autograph but I told him I didnt have any paper or pen with me. So he says Arre paper to abhi mil jaegaruko and he calls some crew members and arranges for some papers. While the papers were being arranged Shraddha told him Sir aapke kitne fans aapke autograph ke lie taras jaate hain..etc he said isi lie maine inhe (points to me) kehta hoon ki sabko meri taraf se thanks bolna for being so kind hum to har kisi tak pahuch nahi aate khud..islie aap hi bol diya karo(to meπŸ˜ƒ))) ) . Then he gave the autograph. Someone calls him to discuss the scene. So he says okay then.. aap khaana khao..abhi kuch der baad to humara shifting hai kahinpe aap yahaan se kamdhenu jaoge na? Khaana khaa ke jaana and he tells a crew member Inke lie lunch lekar aao..etc Now while he was leaving, some guys came for a photograph with him. Suddenly it came to my mind that I had to take a solo pic of his. So I called him from behind. I said Sir aapka ek individual pic leni hai. He asked Kiske saath? Sir sirf aapki. Ek site hai.wikipedia, usmein aapke page ka profile picture ke lie..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†:P  He laughs and then positions him properly and tells me to click the photo from the opposite side, etc and finally the pic is taken and I bid him goodbye.😳

Then I go to the vanity van where the food had arrived, but we didnt take it. My parents leave as they had some work to do. Narendra sir said he would freshen up and then leave. So we waited in the vanity van. Now the vanity van had two connecting rooms. One in which the cops were resting and the other where me and shraddha were sitting. And someone everything was audible from the other side;) They were chatting, laughing, and cracking jokes and the best part was when they started singing a song Chaandi ki daal par, sone ka mor, sone ka mor Taak jhaak taak kare neeche ka chor 🀣xD After this, the other 3 actors leave for the shoot and Narendra sir calls us too as we were to leave for Bureau now. It took half an hour to reach there and during the journey, we chatted chatted and chatted. Topic of discussion varied from everything to anything He also mentioned about Debasree di.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ He said he loves the videos and photos she makes I told him, She is a great fan of yours sir.. and loves the fact that you always reply her on twitter.  Congrats Deba di ! :DπŸ‘

Now once we reached the 2nd unit, some crew members(Satish bhai) saw us coming out of the car with Narendra sir and were shocked :P his expressions were Lo aa gaye fir se πŸ˜›:P. he greeted us and then asks us to go inside. Narendra sir makes us sit in a room beside the lab, and says that the cops are in the make up room Make up room mein pata nahi kis haalat mein honge. Tum logo ko leke jaana sahi nahi hogaπŸ˜† :P main dekh loon pehle..:D. Then again crew members greet us, ask us to take lunch and all. I called up some of the crew members whom I knew and they sent someone to take us inside the bureau where they were having their lunch. At the bureau, we chatted for a long timehad a nice time chatting with everyone. Suddenly, Narendra sir comes from behind and Ishwar Sir tells him Sir aapse Kolkata se fans milne aaye hain..Aur aap kidhar gayab ho. Narendra sir went like Janaab inka driver banke leke aaya hoon main inhe..aur aap mujhe hi bol rahe hoetc etc.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he said that joke about a constable who tells his boss that he saw someones car who had appointed Amitabh bachhan as his driver :P The leg pullings continued for the next half an hour. I had a deal with Narendra sir to teach him Bengali in 7 days also, I got some offers to act in the show to which I said I would never want to spoil the show with my actingπŸ˜› :P. They were telling us some of the experiences how some of the crew members acted in certain scenes and some did such a wonderful job that even the cops were shocked. Narendra sirs shoot was cancelled for the day. He had just one scene in the bureau which would not be shot before 7 pm in the evening. So he was planning to leave and join later. We asked him not to go he offered to take us to lunch or to a coffee shop, to which we humbly refused😳! The lunch break came to an end and he went back to the make up to meet the other cops. In the meantime, Ishwar sir introduced us to someone by saying we were the biggest CID fans ever and now we are not just fans but part of the CID familyπŸ˜ƒ. He said, "There is hardly anyone in the crew or cast who doesnt know us." Lol. :D we discussed the scenes a bit and waited for the cops to come.

The first to enter was Satam sirπŸ˜ƒ. He entered and saw us and his expressions changed to Oh Wow!  Surprise! He greeted us shook hands, hugged followed by the usual how r u, etc. he then asked about my parents and also about my studies. He asked if we had our lunch or not.. to which I lied πŸ˜›:P he then went forward to read his dialogues and start the shoot. Hrishi sir came next. He too greeted us and went ahead for the shoot. Dinesh sir came and shook hands. He had an instant smile on his face seeing us😊. He too then joined the shoot. Last but not the least Daya sir came with Narendra sir. They were chatting and laughing, but when he saw us, he greeted us very sweetly. He told my friend that she has turned fat and that she looked married now πŸ˜›πŸ˜†:P he then pulled her leg saying man mein laddoo phoot rahe hain shaadi ke etc . :D he then joined the others for the shoot too. Narendra sir tells him Daya assistant bana le.. to fir deal pakka samjhun? :D to which Daya sir replies in English accent with attitude Baad mein aana.. Will contact you later πŸ˜‰πŸ€£;) and they have a nice laugh about it. Before the shoot begins Narendra sir bids us goodbye and leaves. He says he would return in the evening.😊

Satam sir tells the crew members to make us shift right in the front. We tell him we are fine but he insists and says Kolkata se aaye ho tum. Nahi, idhar saamne aake shooting dekho. 😊We were scared that the lights would fall on us which Hrishi sir notices and says Dont worry, it wont fall on you. and Daya sir and Satam sir asks the crew members to handle the lights carefully. The scene took many takes. The dialogue was Kya! Is bachhe ka aur us aurat ka DNA match nahi ho raha hai? and there was some or the other confusion happening with the dialogue. Satam sir says Ho raha hai ? ya hua? and Daya sir replies Howat haiπŸ˜† ;). After this, Ishwar sir and others said Nahi nahi..bolo Hochhena..(winking at me:P) Bolo, DNA match hochhena xD. Thats exactly what Satam sir says for sometime..:P everyone at the set start laughing and look at me. Satam sir adds Ki korchho!!! Dna match hochhena.. 🀣etc etc.. and everyone try speaking Bengali once :P. After this, it takes some time to bring back the concentration and the scene gets okayed after many takes.  Before the next scene, they get a small break, during which we chat with Satam sir. We ask him to come to Kolkata soon and he says he would surely do so. Shraddha asked him about the Statue of liberty-Pradyuman photo which he had shared on twitter.πŸ˜† He said Daya had shown him the pic and Daya sir says someone had shared it with him. :D before the next scene take place, we chat with Hrishi sir. I ask him about the bday gift that we had sent and he gives a 10 minute speech saying thanks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He says its the best gift he has ever received and that he has put it in the living room of his home. He was surprised to see the collection of photos that we had. He again says thanks etc. Next we, speak to Daya sir for sometime. He shares his experience that he had at Uttarakhand after the disaster took place. He said it was a gory sight to see the dead bodies flowing in the river. He explains how the roads etc were cut off and it was impossible to reach the villages. How there was enough help that had been sent from various states, but hardly any of it could reach the people in need because they were inaccessible. He is then called for the next shot. They have loads of fun shooting the next shot as well. They keep joking at every instant, and since it was a Dareya moment, they were making fun of it as well.πŸ˜› It seemed as if they took it more as a joke and didnt like it much either. However, they had loads of fun. Then the kid who was supposed to be a part of the scene could not be included as he would not stop crying at all. They all try to calm him down but in vain. Anyways, they decide to do the scene with the just the pram and with no child ..;) Now after this scene gets over, everyone was about to leave for the a change in dress. Shraddha talks to Janhvi for a while and tells her that they belonged to the same caste and from the same place..i.e. Kacchh after this, Satam sir asks us to wait and not leave.😊 I tell him that my mother is coming, so he says he would like to meet her and so asks us to wait till he comes back. In the meantime, we have a nice chat with Dinesh sir. We talk about the pic of his with his wife that he had uploaded on fb. He then tells us a story about how he got hold of the pic himself. πŸ˜ƒ:D he seemed to be very excited and humbled with the fact that we mentioned it to him. He then said he would come to Kolkata very soon. :D Once everyone other cop had gone for changing, we didnt let Daya sir go. :P he sat with us and chatted for a long time. We praised him for the Gold awards performance and he too seemed to be surprised that we liked it. We told him it was the best in the entire show and he laughed ..haan haan..:P. we told him that we felt very proud of him and others when we read in the newspapers about they visiting uttarakhand to help. He says he hadnt put them up in the newspapers and didnt even want it. But it was their duty to help people at times of need. He tells us who all went their and what happened there. we say we were shocked that just after 1 week of them returning the disaster took place. he says "haan..wohi to. we returned around 6th and the incident happened around 14th! just 1 week. But yeah Haridwar etc mein its more of a monetory loss than life loss. Ganga ne un sab illegally banaye gaye gharo ko baha liya apne saath which was correct."When Shraddha praised the army officers for their work there, he said it was their duty and if they dont do it, who else would and gave us a 15 minute long lecture on the army officers. on being asked when he would come to Kolkata next, he says even Debojit(the singer) has been inviting them to Kolkata in the Kali Puja but then we just shot there 2 years back, so shooting their again on Kali Puja would not be correct. Amidst all this, I was trying to give directions to my parents on phone to come to bureau which he noticed. He himself helped me to give the directionsπŸ˜ƒ. At regular intervals he kept asking me if my parents had found the way or not 😊 then Shraddha took his autograph for a 80 year old fan of his. He seemed to be surprised to know about her and smiled and gave the autograph for her😳. I took his autograph for another big fan of his. We ask him if he gets annoyed by the calls and msgs from his fans to which he says, main unknown no.s ke calls recv nahi karta aur unknown no.s se msgs ka reply bhi nahi karta. To prob nahi hoti khaas. Magar haan, Pakistan se bahut calls aur msgs aate hain. And then I mention about a fan I know and he says uski to baat mat karo. She is a danger lady. Mental problem hai uski. Aise fans se dar lagta hai and we have a good laugh about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†:D After this, we click some photos and then he leaves for changing his dress too. I go down to receive my mother who wanted to greet them once and then we would leave. We wait at the bureau for the cops once again. After 5 minutes or so, Daya sir comes and meets mom. He has a short chat with her and then makes sure she eats something😊. He tells her that Shivaji sir abhi aa rahe hain. Actually aajkal woh kahin pe so jaate hainπŸ˜†. Dress change karne gaye aur wohi so gaye. Woh to kahin pe bhi baithe baithe so sakte hain idhar chair pe..is table pe..kahin bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† :D and then he goes to shoot. Dinesh sir, shreya, hrishi sir, all come one by one and meet Mom. Satam sir comes too and greets her very sweetly like always. After a short conversation, we decide to leave. We bade them all goodbye and leave.😊

Finally, the trip comes to an end when I think of it, I feel really honoured and privileged. I could never imagine Aditya sir coming to us himself to have a chat. Never did I dream of being given a lift to the bureau in Narendra sirs car. Can never think that the cops , whom I have been idolizing since childhood would be so free to share their thoughts with us, so freely. Never did I imagine the crew members of my favourite show become like a family. Like I said, Life is too generous at times. These moments come rarely but when they come, they leave a permanent mark of happiness in our lives. 21st August is just another 16th June, 12th September, 24th October, 24th September or 1st November. But it was still different. When someone asks me if I still get goosebumps when I meet them, my answer remains the same. Of course I do. Even today the night preceding the trip, I cannot sleep. The excitement levels are still the same. Even today when I see them coming out of their vans, my heart skips a beat. And I know It will always do. They are the only best thing that has happened to my life ever and I can never be thankful enough to God for this.😳😊

I hope I havent bored you enough with this extremely long post. I just wanted to share my happiness with all of you, like I do every time. πŸ˜Š Thanks for reading !!! πŸ˜³

Edited by Shagnika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats...πŸ˜ƒ

Shaam ko laptop se padhungi...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow! Congrats :D
How lucky you are!
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

WOW...⭐️
U are really such a LUCKY girl...πŸ‘
I read just Glimpse...πŸ˜›
Only one Uery, whom that DANGEREOUS LADY, BHAI mentioned as so many Crazy Fans revolving on My Head...πŸ˜‰
Plz tell Us Boss...😊
Aakhir wo hay kaun Jis say BHAI dartay HAIN...πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow In jus one day 2 members of our forum meet the team... Wow super lucky day today... Will read the update in the evening
padma_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!! Congratulations shagnika😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Already aware of everything that happened on this trip but wouldn't give a miss to reading this again ... and again and again πŸ˜†
jasmine_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats shagnika..lucky you... 😊
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow just simply wow
Congratulations Shagnika
You are so lucky you have been meeting them so many times
Good to know that all the CID cast are really humble people
And love to tease each other
Loved that Adi sir was a perfectionist at helping people around him

Erm...did you take any pictures of Adi sir or other team members?

BTW was the epic Baby in danger?Edited by Soni. - 10 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have some pics...  Will share them soon :) and yeah the bureau scenes were that of Baby in Danger... And the film city shoot was that of the coming fri episode...