Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Same here...unless everyone else goes to bed,.I'll not see. Btw duo separately are also seen less and less...😒
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Oh god seems like some olden horror movie or some kinda zombie play in my school...oh god don remind me of JKD...I went to a guest house with my sister and all...and the guests just started making mockery out of the episode when Pankaj was jumping on trees and trying to be funny even his little 5 year old walked away after expecting some good joke at least chalo she's a kid I was more heartbroken they were praising the show for an hour then suddenly it's over! 

Yes I can understand... My bro gave me a look like... Why the hell are you watching this 
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Sonali...I don't watch CID in front of my family members at all...when the guests were watching it at their house I was trying to hide my sadness for my fav show ðŸ˜³
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I think I saw Nik biting Pankaj ...

But why?? Is this CID?? A successful 16 years crime show showing zombies and all in crime so unrealistically?? 
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Oh Sonali...I don't watch CID in front of my family members at all...when the guests were watching it at their house I was trying to hide my sadness for my fav show ðŸ˜³

I normally dont get that much time to watch it online anyways... As it is I cant handle this Zombies... I am chucking it... After reading reviews I will decide whether to watch it online or not

But the hopes for this are less
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Oyee Visrom di it wasn't Pankaj it was Rajat sir! ðŸ˜² 
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

I normally dont get that much time to watch it online anyways... As it is I cant handle this Zombies... I am chucking it... After reading reviews I will decide whether to watch it online or not

But the hopes for this are less

Yep reviews help! ðŸ˜ƒ Same here not hoping much...the precap gets me similar feelings like I had for JKD...the OTT high drama and pointless case really ðŸ˜³
benhur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is a symbolic episode... FW wants to show that it treats its viewers purely like zombies who will watch whatever crap is thrown at them no matter what. Quite a good concept then !
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to know who the bloody writer is ..
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...go goa gone in CID...im going to hav a laugh riot tonight. ..im eagerly waiting for 10 pm..