Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 97

12th May 2010

Dutta's den

The episode starts from the point when Dutta shuts the door on Baji's face and closes himself in his room to reckon with his trauma.  Baji is overcome with emotion , for he has been shut out..Bhau this can't happen! Bhau! how is  it  possible ,people are so

unscrupulous! Bhau I promise you! I  won't spare any one! and that  Nakusha! I will surely not spare her either! rants  Baji!  full of anger! I won't spare them Bhau !weeps  Baji.. and Dutta suffers inside his room sitting against the inside of his door.

Lounge area

Down stairs Naku continues to struggle against Kala , let me go ! I will go to Bhau! Kala pulls  her roughly , what will you do by going to him?  cast some more spells on him! he's stupid  to give a destitute  girl like you refuge! Nakusha! after all you have done we can't understand if your heart is as ugly like your face!.. Naku pulls away and runs  Saaab! Kala pulls her roughly and hurls her into the smashed chandelier  pieces! She cries out, Saab trust me!  Baji comes down with an angry face and glares at  Naku on the floor.. all look to  Baji enquiringly wondering how Dutta is?  Baji walks in and Naku gets to her feet, and runs to  Baji.. Bajirao! at least YOU believe me I am not lying!  why don't you say something? she shakes him.. but  Baji looks at her with a blank face.  Naku grabs  Baji's  hand and cries, these men are lying! I don't know them! you know  Naku !  Naku never lies! Baji say something! and  Baji yells quiet! and Naku is shocked at his manner. Be quiet! I am crazy! stupid!  how come I never understood you! I thought you had a good heart ! why did I trust you  Naku? how? Shoot! Naku begs  Baji,  give  Naku one chance! I have not done anything!  Baji argues you didn't do anything? these two goons are they  lying? and this letter is this a lie as well?  enough!  only you are the truthful little girl!  I swear !  Baji grinds his teeth in anger! and Naku runs to the men! and pleads, tell everyone you are lying! I don't even now you! and where would I get the money to pay you? she cries.  Baji  glares at her.  Naku accuses the goons, why are you setting me up !  come out with the truth! why are  setting me up! . One of the men lies through his teeth, hey you are the one who is setting us up! doing such a big frame up with Bhau! she made us do this wrong! and now she's making it look like we did it!  to save her own skin  !  Naku cries,  for Bapaa's sake , tell the truth!  to every one!. The  evil trio smile in delight as  Naku squirms like a fish out of water . She runs back and screams   Baji! if I am lying than me god burn me alive right here!  Baji I am not lying! She begs..

Baji! trust me! how could I do all this ?  for  I  love Saab? she weeps but  Baji glares at her angrily! and yells in her face, Naku I'll pull your tongue out! and  feed it to the dogs!  shameless ! ok let's say these men are lying! the letter is fake as well, but you yourself said you caught Ravi and Supriya before? then why did you withhold the information? you betrayed our trust didn't you? accuses Baji  well  annoyed. Naku now loses  Baji's support so she goes to Aye Sahib her last  hope, Aye Sahib! believe me I haven't done anything! she sobs bitterly.. while Kala watches slyly gloating to  to see  Naku ambushed from all side totally defenceless. Baji too looks angrily.. Aye Sahib!  Naku pleads , but Aye Sahib  too blanks her out , and then  Naku runs to her own mother, and hugs her and cries hysterically,  Aye!  Naku has not done anything, why would I do such a thing? Aye someone is setting me up! she cries out, and both mother and daughter hug and weep. Ganpat pulls Naku  apart from  Babi and yells in her face, shut up! you have ruined everything!  It's better not to have a daughter like you!  Naku begs him, babaa please believe me ! I didn't do anything! but Ganpat too turns his face way from her. Kala is well pleased to see Naku  is being rejected by her family too ..  devastated Naku's knees give way and she flops on the floor. Kala watches  Naku like a snake. She is well pleased that she has punished  Naku.

Dutta's den

Dutta's room looks like a bomb  site!  everywhere there is disarray. Flowers, vases  Supriya's trashed picture.. in the dark greyish room Dutta moves toward's spirits to calm the storm within him. He walks past Supriya's picture on the floor and sits on the floor resting his back at the foot of the dishevelled bed..  he has FB's ..  Naku's words come to him, .. Naku dosent know how tho play games and make moves Saab! and he takes his first wig of liquor ," my daughter can never betray you!  "she has stabbed you in the back Bhau! "but Bhau she loves you Bhau!.. "it's true that I love you.. have always loved you.. when you are in love you forget all your pain.. and he takes another swig of alcohol...bitter memories are left behind and the world looks beautiful!"  he takes another swig of booze. "If you talk about what you feel than the heart feels lighter".. "look at this place carefully.. it's the same place where I  changed from a human to an animal" ..."bitter memories all disappear.. then you'll have a new  beginning  you'll see now your life will be full of love.. marry Supriya Tai Saab!when love arrives, all pain will leave , Supriya Tai is very nice.. she'll never betray you.. "Saab can I say something? give her one chance.. a chance to this marriage, to yourself.. then you'll see everything will be fine" Dutta drinks.. "now I don't have to worry about you.. Supriya Tai is coming  as your life partner, she'll share all your joys and pain" "by the way have you ever fallen in love with someone?  "Bhau ! I looked into her eyes and I can see that our  Naku loves you.. "always loved you".. and Dutta drinks till his pupils begin to swim ..

Outhouse

On Kala's decree all of Babi , Naku's belongings are pulled out and guttedin their room. The family watches helplessly .. Kala full of arrogance watches from the door way. She looks at  Bappa's statue wall hanging and one BG goes and yanks it from the wall.. but  Babi intervenes, noo and cries bitterly ! and snatches it off the guard and holds the scared relic against her heart..as if to draw inner strength. They grab hold of the big teddy that Dutta had gifted her..along with it was hurled the two toned blue chunni!  across the floor.. Symbolically   these will be an end of an era for Naku  she will be Dutta's wife , a bit more than a friend.

While  Babi cries at the mess that is created, slowly they collect the scattered items on the floor ..  Naku gathers the chunni in her hands and recalls his voice, it's nice..she feels the teddy.. these were gifts that Dutta had given her..

The family of four arrive in the hall carrying their belongings in large bundles.. they look like homeless folk ..like they did when they first arrived in this big mansion.  All friends , guests and family stare at them pitifully  and scornfully.

The evil trio smile as they watch Naku and  her whole family, left high and dry once again!

Head bowed down, the family walks through the aisle flanked by people from both sides. All watch but none stops them . Kala waits patiently to see the last of them.   The family turns to Aye sahib  with tears and folded  hands. Kala, her sisters,  Baji and Aye Sahib all  turn away from Babi's good bye..  Naku too folds her hands before  Baji ,  Roops and  Leela but  Kala comes flying at her from the back and pushes  Naku  forward and scolds her, stop your drama! and Babi steps in before Kala to stop her from assaulting  Naku! and Kala turns to  Babi instead, stop! Kala moves up behind  Naku and sneers,  you're very lucky that Bhau has spared your life! you saved Bhau's life once isn't it? that's why I am letting you go alive! she then turns to  Babi  come on then! take your daughter and get out of here!!!  Babi runs forward to  Naku's side and whispers. Let's go Naku .. Naku gives an upward glance to his balcony and room and  Kala pushes Naku's arm onwards, don't look back, you won't  get refuge in this  house again! Kala's ironical words... she is in for a  shock!

All agree with Kala's words except  Kishore .  Naku  looks sideways at everything and they all walk towards the exit slowly almost like prisoners banished from a kingdom! Soon,  as their feet rise to step out of Patil Nivas  Dutta 's voice bellows wait!

Babi stops and turns her eyes back wards...and again it resounds WAIT! the family stops in their tracks. Kala turns her head in shock.. and Aye Sahib  has dread written all over her face.

Dutta's unsteady mojari clad feet appear and  he stands defiantly  with his head hung low.. this time half a bottle of liquor held in his hand..  Baji rubs  his  forehead in anxiety.. Naku slowly turns her head to her side and Dutta stands far behind her. Kala looks very confused.. and so do her sister..Dutta glares and then slowly swaggers as he moves. Kala rushes to his side and holds him by his shoulder or rather stops him.. victory is so close to her she has almost booted her foe  Nakusha out! Kala  holds him and says , Bhau why are you stopping them? let them go!  Naku turns sideways.. and then turns around and faces Dutta  as does her mother, brother and father..  Baji looks extremely worried at what Bhau may do..

Bottle in hand , his sister holding him steady he swaggers forward and sees the family of four..  he glares at them and Kala prompts him, let them go, ignore these low lives ! already there has been a big showdown, now enough! but Dutta still moves closer toward the four. He totters and begins to lose his balance as he looks inebriated at   Naku. Kala  holds him but  he raises his palm at her! Kala  looks in panic mode and  Baji steps forward and grabs his other shoulder as he puts his palm on it. stop Bhau! you are full of rage , just let them go.. Dutta  pushes Baji's palm away and moves forward on his own with his neck slanted like a lion. All look worried especially ,Naku who looks at him weeping  sadly and silently.. the episode ends.. Hamlet53~ 10.1.13

Precap~ Dutta walks past Kala, drinks from his bottle, steps on the smashed chandelier glass, and stands before Naku...

For me the big shock is Baji's frigidity towards Naku. He had assured her previously he would look out for her , but sadly   Baji too reacts rashly. His position may be difficult ,as all the evidence points to  Naku's involvement. But mainly to see Bhau in a broken condition, triggers his anger most. Somewhere much to Kala's delight Bajirao too has been made a sucker..

For Naku things move from bad to worse. Aye Sahib too turns away from her , again much to Kala 's pleasure..

Ganpat too goes against her, but have to say he still didn't go the whole way.. he reduces his usual caustic words to her.

Dutta is understandably  a complete wreck in his room.. he  look's for someone to blame for his trauma..Naku ? Supriya ?.. funny he recalls mostly howNaku persuaded him to marry Supriya .. so how is he going to react?   He has two issues to deal with.. yet again betrayed by a beautiful woman.. and told by his ordinary friend cum maid that she loves him.. is Dutta level headed  at the moment.. ? what is more important to him.. Naku's "love" or her  betrayal?

N.B~ many thanks for reading previous WU ,twinky, tammy, warda, fassben , dilse, Naku ..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
feeling sad for naku
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Hammiee...๐Ÿค—
Awesome update dear..๐Ÿค—.Enjoyed it soo much...Oh no Baaji was cursing naku..๐Ÿ˜ฒ...He couldn't digest Dutta's painful condition..Soo he blamed innocent naku๐Ÿ˜ญ...His words are really hurtful..๐Ÿ˜ญ.He didn't trust naku..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Sadd...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Dutta had FBs of Naku's words..Kala behaved very bad with Naku๐Ÿ˜ก...Feel sad for Naku๐Ÿ˜ญ...her belongings were pulled out.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Loved your pov dear.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.yeah now Naku will become Dutta's wife..soo no need for Dutta's friendship gifts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. Finally lion has come out from the den.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Interesting part is waiting..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..๐Ÿค—.Sooo sweeet of you..๐Ÿค—..Loved your analysis soo much lion....Eagerly waiting for the next update.take care๐Ÿค—...Big hug from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—

Is this song suitable???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dutta heart broken nakku trapped ab hogi shadi
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi hammiee

i think he was hurt & naku was blamed for everything...coz she was poor maid...loved reading it

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jedy25

hi hamlet hi jedy great to see you

feeling sad for naku
yes its a hard situation to be in.. thanks much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Hammiee...๐Ÿค—
 hi twinky  great to see you
Awesome update dear..๐Ÿค—.Enjoyed it soo much...Oh no Baaji was cursing naku..๐Ÿ˜ฒ...He couldn't digest Dutta's painful condition..Soo he blamed innocent naku๐Ÿ˜ญ...His words are really hurtful..๐Ÿ˜ญ.He didn't trust naku..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Sadd...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Dutta had FBs of Naku's words..Kala behaved very bad with Naku๐Ÿ˜ก...Feel sad for Naku๐Ÿ˜ญ...her belongings were pulled out.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.Loved your pov dear.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.yeah now Naku will become Dutta's wife..soo no need for Dutta's friendship gifts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. Finally lion has come out from the den.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Interesting part is waiting..Thanks soo much for your lovely update dear..๐Ÿค—.Sooo sweeet of you..๐Ÿค—..Loved your analysis soo much lion....Eagerly waiting for the next update.take care๐Ÿค—...Big hug from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—
very complicated situation for   naku,    I loved your photo shots really moving,   sorry the wedding wu are late was buy all weekend.. the song you have chosen is very appropriate.. means despite pitfalls  he still has a bit of fighting spirit in him..  cheers twinkerella much love
hammie    

Is this song suitable???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

dutta heart broken nakku trapped ab hogi shadi
and what a shaadi.. no guesses as to if it'll last?๐Ÿ˜†
sorry posting wedding late was busy. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammiee   hii naku , you here..

i think he was hurt & naku was blamed for everything...coz she was poor maid...loved reading it

well there's more fireworks coming..so do catch.. many thanks ,love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 98

13th May 2010

Episode picks up from the point when Dutta  challenges  Naku and her family to Wait!.. they all do and Dutta after rejecting both  Kala and  Baji 's assistance in helping him to walk.. gradually  swaggers toward's Naku  bottle in hand So oblivious he is off everything around him that he attempts to disregard the smashed chandelier  on the floor.. he almost trips on it. Naku holds her breath.

Slowly he totters towards her and looks at her with his neck tilted to one side,  he eyes her suspiciously . He continues to drink as he walks closer and roughly wipes his  wet mouth  with  his back hand and takes  another swig of his bottle right in front of her face as she lowers her head in pain. His drowsy drunk eyes roll. All look on pitifully at Dutta's traumatized condition.  He looks down at her and asks, you love me  don't you? Kala's lights up as she realizes Bhau has stopped  Naku  to give her a piece of his mind..he takes another swig to  calm his nerves but looks at her bowed head, cruelly he pinches her cheek in his palm and growls, look at me  Naku! let me see this love in your eyes! so much love!  so much love in your eyes!  so much love!!  that if needs be you'll pierce your heart with a dagger! without complain! without a moan? he  swirls  his fingers in her face, for the sake of this love, you have  betrayed Dutta! given him  the biggest present of his life!  now! Dutta  will give you  the biggest prize in his life! which will not be forgotten by all present here! even if they tried!  he roars!  Naku muses about what his words mean?  Babi holds her breath!  today Dutta! ShriRam! Patil! will make history with you !he bellows like a lion and grabs her arm just above her wrist! he jerks his ferocious face towards her parents as they try to save her! and they cower back frightened by his snarls! He glares at Naku as his mother and sisters wonder what's going on in that crazy mind of his.. one lion like look at  Naku with this fierce eyes! he pulls her and she follows...the lion like a lamb led for slaughter! Wait Bhau!  Babi  cries out but he turns a deaf ear and drags her daughter behind him.  Babi  half hysterical yells, Bhau stop! Bhau  wait! and she falls  on her knees  and grabs his leg..  he growls leave me! and she touches his feet, Bhau let my daughter go! I'll take her far away from this place! begs  Babi  and Dutta pulls his leg free from her violently and bellows to his BG's are you all asleep  bloody  fools! get her off me!  the guards make a beeline for  Babi  as she continues to beg,  Bhau let my daughter go! please listen to me! but the BG's  drag her away and Dutta drags  Naku away to the mandap and with full force throws her across the mandap steps! with a big thud!

Savagely  he looks down at her as a lion looks hungrily over it's timid prey.. he prowls behind his prey  Naku  goes around her and mounts the mandap , bends and reaches out for the mundavalya , the string of pearls for a to be wedded Maharashtrain woman, and looks at it. All look as they cannot believe the implication.. he drops it in his palm, looks at her on the mandap step and chucks it across the floor. Put it on! he commands. Naku looks at it then at him much confused.Kala shakes her head in regret  ,  Babi stops her self from screaming.  Naku steals a glance of his furious face and slowly picks up the mundavalya.. looks at him .. and slowing stands as she holds it with trembling hands across her forehead.. he looks and with his mouth pulled down in rage takes a swig off his bottle, moves off the mandap, goes around and tottering he stands behind her, snatches the ends of the mundavalya from her hands  and ties the string of pearls  at the back of her head, and it cascades from her temples down to her shoulders  framing her face..

Once the knot is done he moves from behind  Naku and faces the pandit sitting outside the mandap. heeey! pandit! start the ceremony! get to the mandap! Much frightened  he goes  inside the mandap.. Kala has palpitations! as she watches. She immediately goes to his side, Bhau you don't know what you are doing! please don't do it! she pleads.. but he raises his finger  upwards before her! looks at it and wags it side to side slowly in her face! with warning written all over his face.. and after he makes himself clear he lowers his hand.. Aye Sahib then adamantly moves toward's him, and grabs his shoulder, calm down..why are you down this ? he lowers his eyes and whispers sideways, let go of me Aye... but Aye  urges, Dutta listen to me  ,don't do such a thing and then he growls leave me Aye! and horrified she lets go of his shoulder.. it's as if she is now seeing a demon not her son.  and she watches him, climb the mandap step bottle in hand.

Dutta goes in and stands tall, his eyes scan around  in fury  at Babi' family, his family, and guests and thus  he begin's his speech! Dutta requests all his guests with folded hands! the drama is about to begin! you have tolerated so much  drama already! So a little more!  he begs with his arms held  and hands folded before him.. Kala looks well worried. Dutta carries on speaking,  in fact I tell you the real drama is just about to begin! that's why no one should move from their place! WILL NOT MOVE! .. guards! close the doors to Patil Nivas!, he orders! and then looks down to  Naku who remains at the steps of the mandap.. and slowly, with bottle in hand moves down a step, drinks, prowls behind her like a lion.. moves to face her.. and repeats his growl, you love me don't you? drinks, walks behind  her,  and comes around to face the side of her face and  growls into her ear, then... you will have to marry! Moves off and circles behind her, and growls in her other ear, now it's your wish  Naku!  moves off to her other ear and continues, then how can I not fulfil  it ! now before you cheat me again!.. he grabs her above the wrist and pulls her behind him and brings her towards the mandap!  Babi wants to run to Naku! but the BG's stop her, and Kala too moves forward to stop Dutta. But Dutta is not deterred. They both stand behind the unlit fire. All the family in horror closes in around the  mandap! and Dutta looks at all defiantly. The frightened pandit tries desperately to light the fire with a match stick which he finally lights after a few attempts.. and sets the fire alight. Dutta pours his bottle of alcohol defiantly and sacrilegiously over the fire! as both  Naku and the pandit watch as the fire sets ablaze!  The fire symbolises their bond..his rage and her unconditional love for him. He empties the bottle to the last drop and looks sideways at  the pandit , eyeee pandit!are you going to start the rites or do I have to smash this bottle on your head! Dutta roars! He bends and takes a handful of flowers  from a brass platter from the floor stands up and chucks the flowers at  Naku's face in place of the varmala ceremony! he waits and turns his head to the pandit and then with a loud roars , pandit start the mantras!  He hurls and smashes his empty bottle on the floor of the mandap! the pandit in a faltering voice begins the wedding mantra  chants! All around panic! Dutta looks down at him and rasps, who leads first? me or the girl?  the pandit stands up and  guides,Bhau ! you lead first.. and without looking at   Naku, Dutta reaches out for her arm above the wrist and  starts the  first of the sacred pheras or circles.. he steps on the pieces of smashed  glass and she follows behind him following his bloody foot steps!and so the rounds continue as  Baji, Aye Sahib,Babi almost die of shock! at  the sight!..but Dutta carries on stepping on smashed glass cutting his feet.. punishing himself! causing himself self harm!he smarts in pain but he continues performing the rites..

Naku like a lifeless corpse too walks on the glass behind him..so Naku too accepts this painful bitter path!

Aye Sahib before the ritual ends nudges  Baji to do something. All nearly weep even the evil trio! as Dutta and Naku circle around the sacred fire.Kishore intervenes,  Bhau stop it now,  that's enough! and Sudarshan  gives him a sided that suggests, don't interfere.. Before the final circles, Aye Sahib too rattles as she calls to him, enough Dutta! but he turns a deaf ear and carries on encircling the fire! Kala looks devastated! Aye  Sahib holds her head. Baji angrily moves to the mandap and steps in and stops Dutta in his tracks...Dutta glares at him like a lion and gulps ,as all watch with bated breath!  Baji says, no Bhau NO!  I won't let you do this Bhau! Dutta replies hoarsely , get out of my way! Baji carries on, no Bhau NO! you don't know what you're doing! you're not in your senses!  you're taking this step out of anger Bhau!

Dutta cranks his shoulder, reaches out for his gun in his sherwani pocket, and slowly as  Baji watches with a dropped jaw , he presses the nozzle of his gun against  Baji's forehead! and with a compressed mouth tilts his head to one side his eyes as cold as ice.. all look in shock... episode ends,  Hamlet53 13.1.14

Precap:  Dutta's takes a handful of sindoor from a golden platter..

~~~~~~~~~

I think LTL went 4 days a week.. the next wu is a monday one not friday..

The episode is so explicit in it's mood that  it would be useless to comment on it .. it is quite evident that Dutta has lost the plot. He gives shock upon shock to all present. There is a bit of a dare devil element to.. will he? won't he?   but for sure his work cold blooded image is beginning to loom up.  makes me wonder if he is any different  in bullying tactics  from his sister Kala.

N.B~ many thanks for reading the previous wu: fassben, jedy, twinky, warrie  Naku, tammy

LTL Written Update

Episode~ 99

17thMay 2010

Baji is gobsmacked to see his Bhau pressing the nose of his gun upon  his forehead! Aye Sahib too is shocked.  Dutta pushes Baji backwards  with his gun,  what ever I am doing, I am doing in sane mind! so  don't stop me today! and he pushes  Baji out of the mandap! and then continues taking the rounds  of the sacred fire with Naku ! oyeee pandit! how many pheras left? he growls and an intimidated   pandit tells him, just the one last one! and Babi looks on ready to faint.. Dutta growls you keep chanting the mantras! and Dutta and  Naku  walk the last phera around the fire.  Naku with lowered eyes just follows his pull of her wrist mutely...and the round finishes as both stand behind the fire. Dutta looks at everyone's  visibly shocked face coldly, then looks at  Naku  calmy ..

Dutta turns his hand sideways to the pandit and asks, give me the sindoor! The pandit bends and lifts the platter of sindoor  before Dutta .. Dutta spreads his palm over the plate then gets a fistful  of sindoor . he slowly bends his arm ,fist clenched with sindoor.. it looks like and is going to hit her across the face with his clenched fist! . He moves his palm  toward's her forehead his fist closed his narrowed eyes glare at her as he spreads his palm across her forehead  and then smears  it right backwards on to the top of her head and jerks his hand off her head! All around look at the tragic scene . Dutta looks down at her.. there is sindoor on the tip of her nose too!  Naku  looks sideways at Babi . Dutta glares at the pendant locket in her neck that  he had given her, he reaches out for it and then pulls it  off  her neck and holds it up before his face and he has a FB of giving it to her as his friend .But now  he moves his palm sideways  and  calls out   mangulsutra! Kala, Aye Sahib , Baji ,  Babi all look deeply saddened. When no one comes forward to give him the mangalsutra  with flared nostrils he pulls the  chain and locket around his neck, and  slowly  opens his palms and aims  for her neck and then secures his locket with  Bappa on it around  her neck ! Naku is now his wife.

Once done he glares down at her and she looks at him then lowers his eyes. He feels her hair with his fingertips  and moves his face closer to her, as he lifts a tendril of her hair and then with the other palm he suddenly  throttles her  throat!  Her family looks begging for mercy...

Kala much to her delight sees Dutta's palm around Naku's neck .. Dutta yanks his head and barks on the side of her face, don't think this is a mangalsutra ! it's really a garrotte around your neck! now you watch! how you will die when I pull the noose slowly, now  you'll understand! what it means to be  Dutta's wife.  .. he grips her neck and she looks completely submissive, as  he yanks his neck like an animal and sneers, welcome to hell  Naku! and he snarls into her face like a vicious lion  ready  to sink his teeth in her. Babi is broken beyond words and  Dutta  then lets go of  Naku's neck with a jerk!

Once the ceremony is over he drags her off the stage and brings her  before  both the families. Babi once again falls on  her knees and begs before him, her pallu spread up  

Bhau please don't give my daughter such a big punishment!  everyone's life will be destroyed! please let her go I beg you!  He looks down at her  coldly and rolls his eyes and then touches her hands, why are you crying kaki? I have married your daughter, put sindoor on her! given her a mangalsutra!  I have observed all the rites! You should be happy! this is what she wanted! isn't it? he growls at a weeping   Babi..who cries nooo Bhau!.then he turns to Naku and says, aren't you going to receive blessings.. Naku weeps and goes to her mother, but Dutta drags her away and pulls her up the main staircase.  Babi screams  Bhau! bhau!  and Naku follows him leaving a bloody imprint of their foot steps. All look at Dutta dragging Naku up the stairs in horror and  Babi and Ganpat weep! Kala , Baji ,Aye Sahib look in dismay. Naku turns to look back from the stairs. But Dutta plods on till he gets to the top of the landing balcony.. then  with  Naku standing beside him he shouts down at every body, at least someone say congratulations! where are the flowers Baji?.. from today Nakusha Ganpat Mahale! Is Dutta ShriRam Patil 's wife!  he verbally confirms  Naku's new identity for all!. Then he raises and joins both his hands, and announces as the host, you are all my guests! no one leaves this place without having a meal! look after every one  Baji! everyone should leave this place happy! now please give us leave with lots of your blessings! for our nuptial night! Babi and Aye Sahib weep bitterly.. and Kala has tears of  defeat in her eyes.

Dutta turns and drags his wife along and disappears ..

~~~~~~~~~

Dutta's den

Dutta pushes Naku roughly into the ransacked room... like one pushed into a dungeon. He shuts the door. Naku looks mighty confused at the state of Saab's gutted place.. she  had seen the dcor of this very roombefore , but now it was a hellhole!

With a scowl he turns from the closed door and  looks at her as she surveys the  bomb site!  Supriya's trashed picture on the floor. Slowly with bloody feet he walks towards  her.. his face like an angry hyperventilating  lion! He walks behind her to the other side and she turns her head.. you had waited for  this night? you wanted to be my wife? so  now your are..  he turns to give her a sided look now you are married !  Nakusha Dutta patil! he growls as he comes to face her.. and  grinds his teeth at her  your heart's desire is fulfilled? Now your husband stands before you! now you will speak the truth! since when have you been conspiring? since when! She blinks her tearful eyes..pain all over her face. He waits as she looks up and he kicks a stool with his foot , or was this somebody else's  game plan ? that started this conspiracy in your heart!  since when have you been hatching this plan in your head ? since you saved Dutta's life? did you think  then , that the price for saving my life would make you the queen of Dutta's heart! he roared. Would have been better if you had not saved it! at lea I  would have be spared of seeing this day! Naku !he crunched his teeth  furiously.  He pulls her arms,  say something Naku !or since when I opened up my heart to you?told you my love story! or was it even before that when you came to me and said Saab! stop drinking.. now I don't know whether you wanted to put an end to my drinking? or wanted  to win my trust so you could come closer to me hummm? how you sweet talked me into becoming your friend! well say something my dear wife!

amazing! He claps and reverses, and steps on Supriya's picture !  Naku turns to look at him and steps of it  swaggering and roars  what a conniving brain you have! first you win my heart! then my trust! stay in Dutta's home,  close to him! then you hatched such a plan! such a huge conspiracy! He roared. as he swung his arms to maintain his balance and finally grabbed her by the arms and glared into her dazed, confused face! now tell me! you gave me lectures on love! coaxed me to become close to  Supriya! you coaxed me to accept her! is that when you thought of this filthy  game plan! isn't that so? Naku shakes her  head and he goes , it was a good game! no one would ever know!  and I wouldn't know! isn't that so?  Dutta! Dutta! how could you be so stupid!  he  jolts in  fury!  Naku came! set the trap! and you got trapped! he spits! in rage. Woe be upon your intelligence! your trust!  he turns to face her again , and asks her again, now tell me the truth!.. he gives her a killing look. episode ends Hamlet 53~ 13.1.14

Precap: he grabs her by the neck and pushes her against the wall!

No nonsense, episode, he is brash but have to say he fulfils all the rash expectations. One of the highly dramatized, lagan ceremonies on TV till date.. many serials copied Dutta's style of forced marriage ,but none could match Mishal in his role of Dutta. The episode has great dialogues.. the feel is his anger at her but his tirade  still somewhere sounds like a tiff with a friend..  more of his bitter words will follow in the next episode..                

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago