Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi HammieπŸ€—  hi twinks.. saw your baaby pics..πŸ˜† ok me here mu cuz was at my place all day so was busy..
Awe Superb update dear....enjoyed it soo much...Dutta didn't believe Baji's truth...He didn't take it as serious😊..Oh No Naku's bad days have begun.😭😭
you'll  see in next episode what I mean
...Kala is waiting to spoil Naku's life..😭😭..Poor Naku.😭...Big tragedy is waiting for her.😭
true.. naku's folly is she  poked her nose in  kala's business.
...Oh No Kala is preparing a master plan.😭...Loved the haldi scene...naku couldn't able to see Dutta's eyes..😭.She was looking sad.😭.Everyone noticed that.😭...Kala exposed Naku's interest in Supriya's every move😭..She bad mouthed Naku before As & Supriya's mother..😑..EVIL Kala...😑..Heartless lady.😑..Now odd men  Called Naku's Name...AS noticed it...That is the biggest witness...Dutta is going to believe Naku's betrayal because of Aye sahib's statement about this incident...Poor naku.😭...Eagerly waiting for the next update dear...Thanks soo much for your wonderful update..πŸ€—.Your analysis was amazing..totally agree with you dear..πŸ€—...Soo sweet of you..πŸ€—.Take care.sweetest lion..πŸ€—..Lots of hugs from twinky baby..πŸ€—

loveddd your screen shots  twinky   kala have to say looked stunning in black. much love hammie sorry sleeping beauty wu very late.

PS:
hammieeπŸ€—..Thank you so much for your information  about naku's  problem dear.πŸ€—..Miss her soo much😭...Thanks soo much for forward her message to all of usπŸ€—...She loves all of us soo much.πŸ€—..Hope her repaired computer return soon...πŸ€—.Big Tight Hugs to Naku..πŸ€—...We all love her soo much.πŸ€—..

she sent a quick  pm via her phone and wished it to be know to forum friends.. yeah me to miss her
Hammie.πŸ€—.You all are giving soo much of love & care to this twinky baby..πŸ€—...Twinky baby is lucky to have all of you  dear..πŸ€—Happy to see Tammy with wonderful picture update..πŸ€—  yeshhh me to delighted but she's still not fully recovered so she's taking care..
...Bharti Thank you soo much for your sweet message dear..πŸ€—...Hope Warda's weather will become to normal soon..πŸ€—..You all are sweetest friends.πŸ€—.Hope naku will back soonπŸ€—.Big hugs to all the friends.πŸ€—...
weather is  pretty chilly foggy..  I saw in news ..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie:) Hi warrieπŸ˜›..  good girl.. attendance improving.. well done  πŸ˜›πŸ˜› keep it up.

thankyou for a great ud...have to applause kala for her quick planning. ..she knows exactly what she wants and how she wants.
you have to see more of kala in next WU
Dutta is damn sure theres no such case naku is loving him..shows his confidence on her friendship only...baaji there too observing naku ohh wish he directly spoke to her on this..
hain baji? what would he say, its awkward .. remark he said if you like someone tell me..
Kala is so evil she is not even sparing her mothers happiness. .hmm which love she claims then?...she was only planning to make supriya and ravis escape but with nakus involvement in it she has got another prey to get rid of...killing two birds with the same stone.
hummm  next wu is great watch.. kala is foccused woman. no relationships   bog her down..
Ohh that man coming in search of naku...already the stage is set and kala has already started manipulating everyone against her...and her plan seems scary too ...keeping fingers crossed for naku now rightly said her bad days are starting from now on sniff!!!
post next part soon plzz :)  oyeee ghup! me no train only human..  wait. do read it wardini did you see the babies that twinkerella put up ..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†tu bhi hai un mein se.. ek..
I hope nakus computer issue is sorted soon...we will miss your lovely presence naku ..come back soon !!!  ya mannn me miss my naku.. who will i say "naku tu ah gaye too" ?...
ummm..  thanks warda.. is it cold in Lahore..? hope  you are not giving a breezy summery look..  sickly girlie..    much love, yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~81

19th April 2010

The old well

The episode continues after Supriya 's mother puts a necklace around her daughters neck. A man appears  asking for Nakusha, Aye Sahib , is most displeased and wants to check the man but Kala stops her mother and instead , questions the man, who are you? and why are you here? are you unaware  that Dutta Bhau's would be wife's haldi is in progress? how did you dare to come here? she admonishes him. .. the man replies, it was Nakusha bai who told me to come here. Kala turns to Naku , why   Naku? who have  you called here? are you not aware that men are not involved in this ceremony?  Naku looks baffled, along with Aye Sahib, Kala questions Naku who is he ? you just invite any one!  Naku steps forward to confront the man.. who says to her , ohh ok let me go, I just wanted to say, tell Nakusha bai , I have made arrangements for  whatever you asked  me to do. Naku looks at him blankly as replies,  I never said asked for any arrangements.. The man looks confused, weren't you the one who phoned a while ago? Naku asks who me? the man continues , you ordered coconut milk? Naku holds her ground and insists on, I never ordered anything of the sort... Supriya and Kala look worried at  Naku's quiet resistance. The man too insists, but I got the message about coconut water , and two sacks of coconuts also. Naku looks very confused, Kala jumps in, seemingly to rescue her, it's ok Naku , on such occasions  such things are sent for.. and says to the man , you can go now...  Kala  does this to show  everyone sat large ,  how she can cover for  Naku in a sticky situation, she also looks around to see if  Naku has come into people's attention ,that she does her own thing.

Dutta's den

Baji is full of beans as he looks at Dutta preening himself before the mirror in a royal blue kurta..  Baji strokes his chin and gives a cheeky smile, really Bhau! these days you don't look like my Bhau ! you look like a romantic hero! must say Bhau , vahini has  done wonders for you !..  Dutta walks away from the mirror pulls his sleeves up and looks at Baji with a smile , how come these days you are having a lot of fun at my expense?  Baji blocks his way and says innocently Bhau I am not having fun! there is

love in the air! Bhau and it's not just me alone! look at every one in the house it's filled with happiness... he looks around and says, but Bhau there's something missing..  this room, till now it's fine, it's like us! very manly ,  come in any time, do what ever we want to,  , I can pull my gun out! put things anywhere and not bother..  Dutta gives him a sided look as he wonders what Baji is getting to... Baji says, but not any longer ! now you are going to get married to vahini! he stands before Dutta's dresser , so  we'll need to change everything ,on this dressing table,  the gun will be replaced by vahini's different coloured bangles,  red! green! blue!. and here will be a small pot of sindoor, which vahini will apply  on herself  for your name! Dutta looks at the table and gives a dreamy slanted shy smile..  Baji continues, and here on the mirror, will be vahini's different coloured bindis! This room will change from Dutta 's room to Dutta and vahini's room! Dutta raises his eyes and dreamily casts his narrowed eyes around as Baji carries on, this cupboard will need to be changed as well, he scratches the side of his neck with his gun as he moves toward Dutta's wardrobe. This  will not even hold half of vahini's clothes! Dutta does begin to think of the adjustments he'll have to make..  Baji chirps, Bhau I have a brilliant idea! let's call the interior designer ,he will transform the look of this room! Dutta gives him a broad smile and says, no need!  Baji looks crestfallen.. and Dutta walks away with his arms folded, and says pensively, now how would we know Supriya 's likes and dislikes? let her come then she will decide and decorate the room the way she likes it to be, which wall colour,  curtains, everything, decides Dutta and  after a thought Dutta  tells  Baji  ,but you can do one thing for me, I want a huge photograph of Supriya in this room a big picture where she is smiling! so that whenever I step in my room I can see her smiling face.. will you do it?  Baji overcome  with emotion to see his Bhau so much in love, smiles and says, of course  I will  It will done! Dutta smiles and says to  Baji , ok lets go now!  ... so Dutta gives first preference to her choice..   

The old well

The pandit chants mantras before a tree ..and blesses it's sturdy bare branches with tilak and mantras. The two MILS smile with  pride. Others ,Kala , Naku ,Roops,  Leela  look up  at piece of  red and yellow cloth full of flowers,  tied to one of the high branches of the tree. The pandit beckons Supriya to come and stand under the  weighing down yellow  and red cloth. She stands directly under it... unwillingly.. and wonders , about the significance of the ceremony.Aye Sahib , for every one's knowledge, narrates, it's believed that when Lord Ram and Sita  were married on earth , all the deities from the heavens  showered flowers from the skies with their blessings for their happy married life together. Now in reality the deities  cannot come down to  give us their blessings, but through this ritual we can seek their blessings. Supriya and Kala exchange looks with each other, but Naku hears attentively. Aye Sahib explains further to Supriya , the more  briskly and the more flowers showered on you  the more your husband will love you . Supriya pulls a long face, as  Naku looks up at bag of  flowers hung above Supriya on a branch.

Aye asks Dutta's sisters  to shake the branches of the tree  so the cloth loosens and allows the flowers to topple  on Supriya standing below.. 

The three sisters push the tree's branches from various points .. while their mother watches laughingly. The branch that holds the piece of cloth does shake but the piece of cloth doesn't come undone. Roops pushes the branch forcefully and complains,  not a single flower is falling ! Supriya with sided eyes looks up.  Leela too tugs heavily at the branch with Roops..to loosen the cloth...but nothing. In fact Dutta 's three sisters apply united force but  are unsuccessful. Supriya looks at them sideways with a mock scowl on her face.. the two mothers look worried as the cloth refuses to open..or loosen. Supriya lowers her eyes getting fed up of this ritual , which means nothing to her in the first place.

Naku too looks confused as she watches the sisters, pushing and shoving the branches of the tree... Kala finally comes out with a snide remark , my vahini  will not get my Bhau 's love so easily..  Supriya looks at Kala who scoffs back , isn't that true?  Leela joins yes that's correct!

Naku listens to their exchanges and then she offers her aid.. may I help? Supriya turns to give her a strange look as does Kala , but Aye Sahib gives her a forceful yes.. yes go ahead!..

Naku steps forward and stands next to Supriya , gets hold of a branch of the tree, and with both her hands pressed on it she lurches forward , as Kala bemused  looks on..  Naku pushes..and pushes and the knot of the cloth begins to come loose.. till  suddenly it opens and a heavy shower of yellow marigold petals shower down on  Naku's head!..and she is  wholly showered from head to toe with petals! .. all look in disbelief .. as Supriya who stands  next to  Naku has not a single petal on her body!

Naku herself is in shock.. like everyone else.. Supriya glares at her sideways, and so do Dutta 's sisters, as  the petals continue to shower down on  Naku!

Aye Sahib , anxiously  chants Jagdammba .. Supriya 's mother looks worried,  and  Naku , shy's away embarrassed..  suddenly from behind a tree another man emerges on the scene he unfurls a cap and dons it on his head... Supriya's mother exclaims when she sees flowers on  Naku ..ohh Deva! what has happened? all the flowers have fallen on Naku .. all the blessings got showered on her! Aye Sahib is tongue tied.  Naku stands with petals on the top of her head. Kala looks up at the empty piece of cloth, hanging on the branch, and says, I think the knot was tied too tightly..and  very causally she bends and reaches out for a handful of flower petals strewn on the floor  and  showers them over Supriya's head..  and says flippantly , here! the flower shower is done!  All approve and accept Kala's action, and she glares at Naku who brushes the petals  off her head.

This  man different from the one before, wears the white cap, and comes from behind the trees, is  Nakusha bai here?..  Naku looks up , and Kala  pretends to look angry , Aye Sahib too looks across to this new guy, and rattles,  Naku what is all this? even the men from home don't come to this ritual! and you have called absolute strangers here? ..  Naku denies, I don't know him. Aye Sahib yells at the man , what is it? the man says, sorry Aye Sahib, just wanted to say to  Nakusha,  all arrangements have been completed...  Naku challenges, what arrangements? I don't know what you are talking about. Kala , jumps in  after causing more attention toward's  Naku .. I think you've come to the wrong place, he pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and shows it , saying but this has  Nakusha bai's name on it.

Naku then confirms her name for the second time in this affair, yes I am  Nakusha!but I have not ordered anything! the man insists ,madam the work is done!  so if you give me my money , I'll go! .  Naku digs her heels in, when I didn't ask you  do any work ,then what should I give you the money for? where will I  have money? Supriya 's mother asks, what is going on?.. and Kala replies with a crafty smile , let me check. Aye Sahib suggests, tell him to speak to  Baji rao !what is all this  Naku ? ..  Naku cries, I don't know myself Aye Sahib ? .. Kala after stirring plenty of attention towards Naku , chips in , I think there has been some sort of misunderstanding.. Aye Sahib why don't you all go home. It's already late ,  by the time you get home it'll be evening..please go! she says  slyly..so Kala leaves this  whole issue of strange  men coming and asking for Naku..  open ended, so that all around who witnessed the scene  can draw their own conclusions.. as long as  Naku is implicated .. that is what Kala wants!

The family leaves, and then Kala asks the man , how much then? he replies twenty..  he means for getting  Kala 's job of getting  Naku implicated..  but Kala quickly turns the tables to Naku and asks the man baffled..   twenty what? and he says 20 thousand rupees.Naku looks at him worried and mumbles , and Kala turns to  Naku so all present women of the area and maid can hear,   Naku what did you order, that  was worth 20 thousand ? Naku  resists and says, Tai I didn't order anything?  Kala turns to the man , you'll get your money now leave from here.  He leaves and she returns to confront Naku , how much have you ordered?  Naku insists , Tai I didn't  order any thing... nothing, but patronizingly  Kala says, that's fine , there's a wedding in the house so even if you did ,it's alright.. but  Naku persists no Tai I didn't .. and Kala says , it's ok , may be you have forgotten...come lets go home, she says sweetly.. ensuring that all the local women have heard what has transpired.

Guest room    

Supriya opens the door to the guestroom. Ravi  peeps from the side panel. Supriya is surprised and closes the door, and he emerges before her. Ravi where were you hiding? she asks him and says, he's in a bad way, I have been  hiding in various places, the terrace store room, and now in your room! all the time I fear that I am not spotted by anyone! its all because of that girl  Nakusha! it would have been  better if I'd shot her that day!  he yells.

Naku returns to the house with the other maids.. she tells the maids, look you all go to the kitchen ,I'll check up on Tai if she needs anything.

Guest room

Supriya much perplexed says, Ravi I can't understand anything ,what shall we do now? Nakusha is stuck to me all the time! Ravi says if she cares so much for Dutta than why doesn't  she marry him herself!  and leave you alone!

Naku climbs the main staircase , and walks towards the guest room.

Supriya goes to Ravi and  cries, how will  I escape from here  Ravi ? the wedding is  right here! hardly any time left! Ravi tries to calm her down, Supriya , Kala Tai has said that she 'll tell us the next step ahead ,so..

Naku walks down the corridor, then she suddenly barges into Supriya's room and says , Tai! and Ravi dashes off to the wardrobe  next to the door and hides! against it far side. Supriya sheepishly goes to  Naku and asks,  Naku what is it? why are you here..? you need something?..  Naku's eyes scour like Dutta's did when he  once came in and Ravi hid from him. Supriya says dryly,  Naku I am very tired I need to rest.  Naku replies firmly , it's ok you rest, I'll just sit here.

Kala stands in the doorway  and glares at  Supriya . and then entres the room and stands beside  Supriya and says to  Naku,  Naku my throat feels parched can you get two glasses of lemonade ? vahin will have some too.

Reluctantly  Naku leaves the room. Kala gives a triumphant  look... and soon after shuts the door and irate she moves to Ravi and pulls him out of his hiding place! you! I should have shot you in the temple! couldn't you be quiet even for one day!  what are you doing here? she glares  at both of them, on the one hand I have put my life in danger for you both , and you refuse to understand! that one more time Nakusha catches the pair of you , that ll be the end of you two ever meeting again!

Now listen carefully to the plan. on the wedding day, Supriya will go to the beauty parlour, it's obvious that  Naku will accompany her. Ravindra will follow her. as soon as your car reaches the parlour, Supriya you will feel thirsty..and you will want coconut water! you will ask  Nakusha to go and fetch it for you.. she will refuse and say, Tai not here it's dangerous here..you should persist till she  gets out of the car..as soon as she gets out of the car , Supriya you get out of the car as well..and in your place a corpse will  kept.. then Ravindra  you will press the button on the remote control in your hand.. as soon as the button is pressed there will be a blast in the car.. the bomb will explode! ..  Nakusha  will get the blame..  Supriya and Ravi are shocked by Kala's detailed plan.. especially the last section .. and Kala has an evil  satanic smile on her face.. episode ends.. Hamlet53  ~ 17.12.13.

~~~~~~~~~~~  

Kala sure makes the story.. especially the final part of episode.

Kala plays mind games with  Naku..

Kala wants Naku to feel she's in trouble, but also wants to ensure that  Naku doesn't feel Kala is about to entrap her. She wants Naku to believe, she's on her side.    

Baji~  Dutta scene is a lovely scene as the best man reminds the groom that getting married implicates one has to change and made amendments in certain things to accommodate the bride/wife.. Baji talks about the simplest changes .. i.e starting from lifestyle, giving or making space for the new person in one's life..

Dutta dreams onnn about marriage.. with Supriya .. Baji leads him to dream.. like  Naku led him to dream..   

The flower shower scene, has symbolic significance for me..  I see the bag of flowers as Dutta's love..  in role of a husband. Within the Hindu faith the husband for his wife occupies a position which is no lesser than a god or deity.

In the scene we also see the intervention and will of the deities blessings in the form of flowers.. which fall on Naku not on Supriya ..  we see that although in actuality the forces of evil; Dutta's sister and Supriya all stand united overtly against  Naku.. but the gods show a sign to all, that Dutta 's love as a husband will be for Naku ..which seemingly seems an improbability .. it is a matter of faith which cannot be seen like the air we breathe but is there.. similarly one can have faith that  goodness prevails and evil perishes.. faith is believing in the unseen..Dutta's marriage to  Naku.           

Kala though , makes a mockery of  ritual too.. as really, Supriya is showered with ill and evil wishes..  which is how it should be..

While Naku gets the blessings of the gods.. despite the intervention to thwart  the act by the presence of evil i.e the evil trio.

The last section of the episode is chilling.. Kala outlines the plan.. also with Kala she  puts the plan forward for people to carry out for her.. but she is shrewd enough to make her preys, believe that she is in actual fact doing them a favor.. wherein all the time it's  all about  fulfilling her own ulterior motives..            

N.B: thanks for reading, the previous WU, fassben, twinky, warda ,tammy  fiz... good to see you mate

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
kala traping nakku and nakku confused soul
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Roar less & sugar coated lionπŸ₯±πŸ€—

Aweee such a lovely update dear...Enjoyed it soo much.....Specially that flower shower part & Duji part...Superb dear....Its always treat to read your lovely updates dear...Oh Noo Strange men asked for Naku & poor Naku looked soo confuse😭😭.Kala has played mind games with Naku.😭😭..She cleverly showed herself as naku's supporter.😑😑..Brilliant evil mind...😑😑..Loved Duji's convo soo much dear....its really superb dear...awee dutta ..He gives first preference to his would be wife's choices...What a man...Surely that Supriya is an unlucky girl.....Our Dutta bhau's heart is soo pure...Aweee   Gem of person..β­οΈπŸ‘..Oh noo Dutta wants Supriya's big smiling photograph in his room...😑eeww.😑..This man has  hanged his love hearts pictures for smash them in Anger.😲.Same will Happen to naku's photo😭...Aweee... Loved that flower shower part to the core...Naku got blessings from deities in the form of flowers..Supriya didn't deserve a single petal of flower.....Yes That bag of flowers are like Dutta's love& His true love will be only for Naku.. ..Your analysis about this part is heart touching dear...Really mind blowing.πŸ‘.. .OMG Kala's plans sending a chill down my spine..😑😑...Her plan will be a mass success this time.😲😑😭.Love your analysis soo much...Your updates & analysis are Double treat for us..πŸ€—πŸ€—..Thank you soo much dearπŸ€—..Eagerly waiting for the next update..Please update sooon sweetest lion...

HammieeπŸ€—..Twinky baby wore lion coat .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..How is this???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why forum is looking too silent???😭😭..What happened to everyone??.😭😭.Baby is Eagerly waiting for my sweet Warda & Hammiee...πŸ€—πŸ€—.Miss Naku soo much...😭😭😭.Hope she will come back soonπŸ€—...Bharti!! What happened to you dear???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­..You again gone missing.😭😭..Please come back soonπŸ€—..Sweet Tammy & Fassben They  are there..πŸ€—..Mirage,Jedy,uwith,Sona ???😭..Please come back sooon friendsπŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Hammie  :)
Missed this episode, have it on Sky+ but still havent watched it. Will watch it now since it seems to be interesting.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

kala traping nakku and nakku confused soul
hi tammy, kala  isclear about what she wants.pick on the vulnerable
thanks for comment hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi Roar less & sugar coated lionπŸ₯±πŸ€—
roarrr you there!arghhh! is this loud enough for  you ???
Aweee such a lovely update dear...Enjoyed it soo much.....Specially that flower shower part & Duji part...Superb dear....Its always treat to read your lovely updates dear...Oh Noo Strange men asked for Naku & poor Naku looked soo confuse😭😭.Kala has played mind games with Naku.😭😭..She cleverly showed herself as naku's supporter.😑😑..Brilliant evil mind...😑😑..Loved Duji's convo soo much dear....its really superb dear...awee dutta ..He gives first preference to his would be wife's choices...What a man...Surely that Supriya is an unlucky girl.....Our Dutta bhau's heart is soo pure.
yes he was the don with he golden heart..

..Aweee   Gem of person..β­οΈπŸ‘..Oh noo Dutta wants Supriya's big smiling photograph in his room...😑eeww.😑..This man has  hanged his love hearts pictures for smash them in Anger.😲.Same will Happen to naku's photo😭
this is a good comment  comment twinky.. humm.. that's why the fotos were there , so he could take his anger out on them...
...Aweee... Loved that flower shower part to the core...Naku got blessings from deities in the form of flowers..Supriya didn't deserve a single petal of flower.....Yes That bag of flowers are like Dutta's love& His true love will be only for Naku.. ..Your analysis about this part is heart touching dear...Really mind blowing.πŸ‘
i hadn't seen this episode  before.. loved the   act and the significance..
.. .OMG Kala's plans sending a chill down my spine..😑😑...Her plan will be a mass success this time.😭
great remark, yes its true  .. kala's plan will change both dutta and naku's lives..
.Love your analysis soo much...Your updates & analysis are Double treat for us..πŸ€—πŸ€—..Thank you soo much dearπŸ€—..Eagerly waiting for the next update..Please update sooon sweetest lion...
lovely shots..baji just cracks me up ..and as for dutta he poses left right and center!
thanks so much for your great comment, pictures and  images..πŸ˜ƒ an apple for you.. that warda has gone down in attendance again...  such a lazy girl she is..
 much love ,yours hammie.

HammieeπŸ€—..Twinky baby wore lion coat .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..How is this???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this has to be twinkerella  what a naughty smile you cheeeky girl!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thanks for the update Hammie  :)
hi fiz,good to see you,  love to vist your thread on nach baliye forum.. liked the progression chart of ridra!  they are good .he too is shining now..
Missed this episode, have it on Sky+ but still havent watched it. Will watch it now since it seems to be interesting.

yes i hadn't seen this one before either, it was interesting.. especially last bit
thanks for your comment,much love hammie