Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi hammie
Good to see this thread racing away to the century mark,  but you have to admit this thread is all about your sweat n blood.  Updating everyday without fail takes a toll.  You have done the unthinkable n against all odds πŸ‘  
Kala getting the taste of her own medicine, luvd it πŸ˜ƒ   But i understand dutta must have caught up with supriya when she was clandestinely trying to meet ravi..    Naku ko kya hogaya?  πŸ˜²    Im more than certain the guilt was taking a toll on her, hence the blurting.  Luckily for her supriya made an appearance. Yes hammie the update did surprise me with the way supriya made her appearance.  I had almost forgotten this part of the show πŸ˜³
But the next surprise was a bit difficult to digest.  Dutta gifting naku n naku graciously accepting it, its almost everything was over for naku,  dutta totally oblivious of her feelings.  But baji,s revelation was i thought should have surprised dutta if not shocking ?   Instead he just ignores it.  Why? Is he even paying any attention to what baji is saying cause it was not even a good joke to be ignored πŸ˜• 
Aur tum kya supriya aur dutta ko saat dekhne ki sapne dekh rahe ho?  I can understand the sarcasm behind it, teek hai yaar bechara kabhi kisi ladki ke taraf dekha nahi seema ke baad, toh naturally he,s besotted with her, jab akal ayega tab naku hi naku har taraf.  This is the beauty of the story.  He is in a way had to pay a price for the misdeeds he had done in his profession, also naku had to pay for hiding the truth,  thats how i take it. 
Hammie indebted for your efforts n hey the forum is quiet temporarily,  if ltl is forgotten then what is left in the forum, chin up πŸ˜Š

@ twinks. Luv your videos n images,  you have in a way compensated for tammy,s absence πŸ‘
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie
Good to see this thread racing away to the century mark,  but you have to admit this thread is all about your sweat n blood.  Updating everyday without fail takes a toll.  You have done the unthinkable n against all odds πŸ‘  
Kala getting the taste of her own medicine, luvd it πŸ˜ƒ   But i understand dutta must have caught up with supriya when she was clandestinely trying to meet ravi..    Naku ko kya hogaya?  πŸ˜²    Im more than certain the guilt was taking a toll on her, hence the blurting.  Luckily for her supriya made an appearance. Yes hammie the update did surprise me with the way supriya made her appearance.  I had almost forgotten this part of the show πŸ˜³
But the next surprise was a bit difficult to digest.  Dutta gifting naku n naku graciously accepting it, its almost everything was over for naku,  dutta totally oblivious of her feelings.  But baji,s revelation was i thought should have surprised dutta if not shocking ?   Instead he just ignores it.  Why? Is he even paying any attention to what baji is saying cause it was not even a good joke to be ignored πŸ˜• 
Hammie indebted for your efforts n hey the forum is quiet temporarily,  if ltl is forgotten then what is left in the forum, chin up πŸ˜Š

@ twinks. Luv your videos n images,  you have in a way compensated for tammy,s absence πŸ‘

Hi Bharti πŸ€—
Love your comments soo much dear...As always awesome....happy to see Warda againπŸ€—..Soo sweet of you bothπŸ€—πŸ€—
@ Red
Noo Dear.😳.. Baby just post very few dutta scenes😳..that also 5 seconds scenes..😳..Badly miss Tammy's beautiful screen shots..😭...she will come back on Tuesday....
...Take care...Soo sweet of you dear...πŸ€—

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem episoed

thanks for the happy images .. missing you. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FASSBEN

HI Hamlet
hi fassben, goodto see  you mate
congratulation on reaching 100 may you continue doing this great thread. I just ask one question  I always did not understand baji knew dutta was to marry sup then why did he tell him nakku was in love with him
interesting question,may be he was alerting dutta  not to give wrong vibes to naku.. and baji may be right as  naku does  fancy dutta..
or that dutta was surrrounded by people  who give him advise,  abji/naku.. and in that those people forgot to realize that they caused him more harm than suport
t.. thanks for a great image  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bharti-

Hi hammie  helooomeeowmeeow,..
Good to see this thread racing away to the century mark,  but you have to admit this thread is all about your sweat n blood.  Updating everyday without fail takes a toll.  You have done the unthinkable n against all odds πŸ‘   cheerss well i have the likes of you , tiwinkerella  breathing down my neck..πŸ˜› tu have to deliver the goods
supriya tu mazza kar rehe the sher ke saath..
But the next surprise was a bit difficult to digest.  Dutta gifting naku n naku graciously accepting it, its almost everything was over for naku,  dutta totally oblivious of her feelings.  But baji,s revelation was i thought should have surprised dutta if not shocking ?   Instead he just ignores it.  Why? Is he even paying any attention to what baji is saying cause it was not even a good joke to be ignored πŸ˜•  humm   baji just talks to much
Aur tum kya supriya aur dutta ko saat dekhne ki sapne dekh rahe ho?πŸ˜†
  I can understand the sarcasm behind it, teek hai yaar bechara kabhi kisi ladki ke taraf dekha nahi seema ke baad, toh naturally he,s besotted with her, jab akal ayega tab naku hi naku har taraf.  This is the beauty of the story.  He is in a way had to pay a price for the misdeeds he had done in his profession, also naku had to pay for hiding the truth,  thats how i take it. 
Hammie indebted for your efforts n hey the forum is quiet temporarily,  if ltl is forgotten then what is left in the forum, chin up πŸ˜Š  okeyyy dokey.. love your words of comfort .. give some to twinks tooo..🀣 me chuckling.

such a lovely remark,   to give ,  πŸ˜› .. cheers for your  purring remarks .. purfect.. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

warrie roarrr

Hammie congratulations on completing 100 pages. ..may the success continues and this thread keeps going forever Ameen!!!
hats off to your commitment you never missed a single update even when you have other things around. ..stay blessed !!!
p.s...yeh uds ka size shrink kyun ho gya hai last two days se πŸ€” OYEEE😑 GHUP.
ummh sorry woh attendance main thoda lotcha hogaya hai 😳  BAD GIRL. VELLY BAD

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

Hi HammieeπŸ€—
HELOOOtwinkerella..
Such a lovely update dear❀️..Enjoyed it soo much...Everyone looked puzzle & searched for Sups ...She calmly came with Dutta🀒...OOPPSS😭..They spent some time together..😭.Hain??..😲..Hammieee wants  a scene on Dutta-Supriya conversation on the terrace.....Shy Supriya & lovey dovey Dutta..Oh Nooo.Can't imagine that scene.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰.Thank god Colors didn't show like that..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
spoil sporttt.. he said   we chatted didnt realize how time flew
.Kala little bit disappointed by Sups sudden entry with DuttaπŸ˜ƒ...Dutta gave a golden pendant to Naku.wow...Clever bajiβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘..he noticed Naku's face expressions keenly & found the truth.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Clever friend.πŸ‘πŸΌ..BUT Dutta didn't take it as serious...loved your superb analysis soo much dear..πŸ€—...Wonderful job dear...Eagerly waiting for the next update ..Soo sweeet of you..πŸ€—.Thank you soo much for your lovely update dear..πŸ€—...
Honestly I don't like early episodes before JMM1...BUT I love your updates sooo much dear.....I'm enjoying these parts because of you..πŸ€—..Your writing is fabulous dear.πŸ€—...Totally addicted to your updates....Baby will always love to read your awesome updates dear...Baby is sad now.😭.Because you are looking depressed or disappointed.😲😭...Sooo baby too follows her teacher & depressed now.😭😭...  oyeee ghup!  no tears only giggles.. please..umm chaal not going to sound off  again.. ok?
have to say dutta does look great  in this olive green kurta..suits him.i think we all feel  your shots are such a treat,especially since tammy not well..  this is the lovely thing about us we stick by each other.. much love and many thanks.. yours hammie.

HammieeπŸ€—..Twinky baby post her baby creation .😳..Not a perfect one.😳..baby na...This one is for you dear.πŸ€—..
this creation is superb! good you put it up wanted people to see it

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie:)
Was the episode so short or your wu size has shrinked...plzz come back to the usual detailed ones...
episode for sure contains surprise elements. .and daily soaps cvs are masters in creating such scenes...the fright created by news of supriya gone missing created quite a scene. ..wonder why nobody got alarmed at naku,s words or asked further questions what made her say so.

Kala was the most relaxed person until she saw supriya lol her face must be a sight to watch then...all her dreams shattered with in seconds...and thank god they didn't show the terrace scene between dutta and her...what made you regret that πŸ€”

Love the tasha scene a lot ..it was such a sweet gesture if we look it from the perspective of master and servant ...dutta by giving naku a gift on this special occasion shows how important she is in his life as a friend. .wish he had given something to baaji too...and the way baaji alarmed him ..as fasben raised this question ...I too feel that baaji is equally sincere with naku too and didn't want her to have a heart break...some where he realized she is going through this pain...sigh the man didn't sigh sigh!!!
Thanks a lot for this awesome read enjoyed it to core...post next part soon and better be a long one.
twinky loved the avis you posted all were awesome but my most favorite is when he places the locket in her palm 
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Hi hammie:)

Was the episode so short or your wu size has shrinked...plzz come back to the usual detailed ones...
episode for sure contains surprise elements. .and daily soaps cvs are masters in creating such scenes...the fright created by news of supriya gone missing created quite a scene. ..wonder why nobody got alarmed at naku,s words or asked further questions what made her say so.

Kala was the most relaxed person until she saw supriya lol her face must be a sight to watch then...all her dreams shattered with in seconds...and thank god they didn't show the terrace scene between dutta and her...what made you regret that πŸ€”

Love the tasha scene a lot ..it was such a sweet gesture if we look it from the perspective of master and servant ...dutta by giving naku a gift on this special occasion shows how important she is in his life as a friend. .wish he had given something to baaji too...and the way baaji alarmed him ..as fasben raised this question ...I too feel that baaji is equally sincere with naku too and didn't want her to have a heart break...some where he realized she is going through this pain...sigh the man didn't sigh sigh!!!
Thanks a lot for this awesome read enjoyed it to core...post next part soon and better be a long one.
twinky loved the avis you posted all were awesome but my most favorite is when he places the locket in her palm 

Hi WardaπŸ€—
Awee.. superb comment dear...Enjoyed it soo much ..Yesss Our lion wanted to see a terrace scene between Dutta & Sups..😲😲...Today baby thought she is home alone😭..Happy to see you dear.πŸ€—.Soo sweet of you ...Good girl..πŸ€—..Hammie,Bharti,Naku,Tammy & all.😭.. what happened to them???..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­...

Thanks so much for encouraging me dear.πŸ€—..You,Hammie,Bharti.Naku,Tammy all friends are encouraging this little twinky baby soo muchπŸ€—...You all are sweeet friends.πŸ€—..Big hug for you all.πŸ€—.

twinkle-star thumbnail
Where is our Hammie lion & all friends.????...Baby's these sad expressions are for Hammiee,Bharti,Naku,Tammy,Mirage & all 😭😭..Excluding WardaπŸ€—..Because she is here today.πŸ€—...Good Girl..πŸ€—...
Hammieee where  are you lion???😭

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago