Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
i completely agree with u ...its a classic episode...each & every word is remembered...although i have just seen it ones...the most striking dialogue was aren't you afraid of me...dutta u fool...πŸ˜†she wouldn't have fallen in luv with u if she was scared of u...it was luv at first sight...which lasted for life time
alex1 thumbnail
Thank you Hammie.  I am so grateful to you for these wonderful detailed and expressive WUs.  It is a wonderful experience for me once more to get a more clear and better understanding of the storyline through your explanation of the dialogues.  

Edited by alex1 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hammie
Wishing you " A very joyous Eid Al Adha"  may almighty bless you with health n happiness forever.  πŸ€—
AS at this juncture was obsessed with dutta,s marriage n his safety which sometimes did rise to suspicions.  Baji was one  who could be trusted blind folded n his antics was a source of joy..  
Naku failing to reign in her emotions for the man even after discovering his liasion with sups..  There is no control over ones dreams n naku need not worry dreaming.., she can find solace or soothe the pain of unrequited luv this way, sigh
Atleast for us viewers it was a much needed break from the evil kala,s plots.  
Hmm what a mesmerising episode this has turned out,  wuth dutta playing his mouth organ, naku drawn towards him n dreaming.  It doesnt end there,  the beautiful words of naku has certainly stirred something in him, fircing him to pay attention to her.  He realises for the first time naku is not as dumb as she seems.  She speaks of her experience, her mom,s wise advice, her take on pain, luv etc.. Which has surely struck a chord in him.  
The wedding preprations are on afterall with kala n AS looking for saris..  Hmm less said the better as this is one long wedding indeed.  
No hammie you are not blabbering, your words are equally mesmerising..  N have to agree with your deductions on naku donning the counsellor cap to one of the most stubborn mule err male, one in millions, lol..  The long winding journey of healing has begun.
Thank you hammie, hope you are having fun with friends n family on this auspicious occasion 😊 

Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~38

17 th February 2010

Guest Room

Aye Sahib's talk with Supriya     

The episode opens with Aye Sahib feeding Supriya by her own hand. Supriya sits watching Aye Sahib pay her service. Embarrassed she says, Aye leave it I 'll eat by myself. Aye looks at her benignly and replies,  you call me  Aye then let me pamper you. Supriya  muses and then asks, Aye , what ritual is happening today? for my Aye babaa will not be able too make it .. Aye smiles and replies, today's ritual has a story to it, my mother in law told me the tale and she was narrated the story by her MIL. Dutta's great grandfather was not well to do. He was a farmer and as you know a farmers livelihood depends on rainfall. Yes there was poverty, but the family  name was Patil..village chief .. Dutta 's great grand parents were well known both  for their respectability  and temper. Nobody dare confront him. So what happened ? Dutta 's  grand father had his heart set on a beautiful and sweet girl just like yourself, but the girl's father was of the family enemy, they were Deshmukh and we were Patil .. Dutta 's temper is family trait .Although  those were not times to wear swords, but still  foreheads were readily marked with someone's blood.. as such the enemy's daughter he loved, but great grand father  was not one to lose . Sword clashed against sword, rivers of blood flowed, only then could he bring his bride to the threshold of his house!.. his sword  dripped with blood and he turned to his bride and said , this is your brother's blood  consider  this as your  giving away , and cross the threshold of the house , but his mother stopped her and announced, this girl cannot cross this threshold!  Great grandfather was amazed, poor  girl  shivered like a paper boat in water ! the girl had already crossed over the dead bodies of her brothers, if she doesn't get refuge here then where else would she go?.. then Aye spoke, without  a ritual  how can I allow this unmarried girl to enter the house, take her back to where you brought her from.. great grand father and mother  , nearly  stopped breathing ..  then Aye spoke , you  wait here! and she went inside the house and returned with a silver bangle .. in that poverty too, they had saved the silver bangle.. she said , this is an heirloom of my mother in law, put this on the girl , and therein, she will be part of this  household ! then I will stand by the front door like a rock and take full responsibility  for her life and her honour! will let no harm come to her!.. and child from that day on this is part of our family tradition,  every mother in law  gives her DIL her family jewels .. once the bangle belonging to this family is worn, then the girl belongs to us! ..child the jewellery will remind you that you have become part of  Nagesh Rao Patil's family .. Dutta ShreeRam Patil's wife! Supriya looks anxious ..and Aye Sahib smiles and pats her cheek and leaves..

The tale, perhaps is lined with a certain degree of family status and clan mentality. In a way, Aye sahib perhaps,  also prepares Supriya for Dutta's inherent rage syndrome. There seems a ring of a threat to.. once you are bethrothed to Dutta it means a commitment to this household.. the would be girl is also seen as a prized chosen possession.. based on what pleases the son's eyes..  

Dutta enters the guest room and asks his mother , can I talk to her? Aye smiles with a nod. Supriya put on a serious face and Dutta catches a few glimpses of her face. He too is unsmiling and serious.

Aye Sahib , smiles at her son's effort in coming to see  Supriya in her room. Dutta stands with his hands held behind his back, looks at Supriya who sits up in bed against the head board. Dutta sides his face to look at her, she lowers her eyes, unsmiling. He turns to face the shuttered French windows. .. she watches him move across the room.. he turns his face and asks politely, how  are you feeling now? she replies briefly , its fine. He still makes an effort.. did you have a pleasant sleep?, she replies briefly , yes. With further effort he continues, Supriya I want you to forget about what happened yesterday, for that I wish to apologise as well, you are my responsibility, now none will even dare to look at you.. she stares at him uninterested. He moves again and stands parallel to  the edge of her bed and continues , one more thing , I have to say to you, the idea of marriage is not mine, its Aye Sahib's it's her order and blessing too, you must have heard about me, good, bad, Dutta's profession is not right but he has a good heart, if he calls someone his , then he gives his life for that person, I don't know how soon I  can accept this relationship, but in all honesty I will try  that much I promise you, that's all I had to say.. and he turns and leaves.. then stops and turns his head and calls out, this is not Dutta ShreeRam's  promise but your would be husband's word...and he walks off.  Supriya watches his back much worried.

Have to give him credit, he was brief, curt, and forthright.. much to Supriya's advantage.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                               

Kala's room

Roops enters the room with a big smile , closes the  door behind her. Roops looks at the folded yellow sari and exclaims, wow Tai what a pretty sari! She is about to feel the texture.. Kala  says stop! this sari is for Supriya vahini , today she will wear it.. Roops  says so?. Kala holds up a poison phial  and replies.. so! if you touch it you'll die ,it  has poison on it. Roops questions. What poison ? and that too in a sari? hold on!  sometimes you put the poison the  AC, now in a sari! Tai is vahini  going to eat the sari and die? . Kala replies, are you daft! No! not by eating it,  but by feeling it, by wearing it.. when in ten minutes the poison touches her whole body , then how will can Bhau make her wear the family kangans! poor girl will go straight up! and you  please do no such thing which will ruin my plan! have you got that?. Roops says  yes Tai !

~~~~~~~~~~

Supriya' Room

Supriya stands before the mirror . Aye Sahib enters the room carrying a platter and says to Supriya , this is  for you, from us, this has been chosen by Dutta's sister, if you wear this today, it will give us tremendous happiness. Aye smiles and pats Supriya's cheek and then leaves Supriya holding the  brass plater... she looks the clothes, then goes to change, lack lustre..

A rangoli pattern is shown  on the floor. The kangans are placed on either side of the heavy ornamental gold necklace displayed on the red velvet cloth thal by  Babi as Aye Sahib watches satisfied. Naku looks on. Guests arrive , and Aye Sahib calls  Naku ,  Naku take those flowers and place them near the deity. Naku wants to stand and watch , but Aye gives her the task..  Babi too tells her to go..

Naku, kneels behind the statue of   Bappa.. Dutta dressed in a  bright mustard kurta and white pyjama steps out of his room.. and walks towards his wooden stairs..  Naku turns her head.. and sees him slowly coming down the stairs holding his arms behind  his back.. she sees him with fondness.. Dutta comes to the bottom of the stairs..

Baji  orders Ganpat , ey Ganpat do some work! and Naku too resumes her job of putting flowers around  Bappa. Dutta walks through , and  Baji remarks as Dutta walks past him, wow Bhau! and then turns to Ganpat , Bhau looks like a fire cracker today! And Ganpat says yes just like a tangerine!...color!

Aye Sahib and  Babi smile and walk to receive Dutta ..  Babi checks where and what  Naku was up to and then on seeing her near  Bappa , calms down.. Aye sahib  turns to   Babi.. he looks like a prince! may no  evil eye be cast on him...

Babi is just weary that Naku stays away from him.. Supriya too dressed in a mustard sari is brought down the main staircase by Roops and Kala. Naku stands to see Supriya.. wide eyed. Kala and Roops walk Supriya in  , Dutta too walks slowly..  Aye Sahib , asks  Babi to bring the thal carrying the jewellery .

All assemble around a floor seating arrangement ,bordered by cylinder cushions. All  the family jewellery display is placed on the base of the arrangement..  the family stand around  it . Dutta looks at Supriya and he sees Naku's FB , telling him to marry Supriya.

Dutta and Supriya step on the seating.. and  they stand and look at each other briefly . all others smile as they watch Dutta and Supriya  sitting face each other..  Roops teases , Bhau isn't vahini looking beauitful.  Dutta looks dead serious. Kala asks her mother, shall we start Aye ? and Aye says, Dutta put the kangans on Supriya.. Dutta looks dead pan.

Dutta picks up the kangan with one hand and the other he pushes his open palm forward, for her to place her hand on his hand. Dutta waits with his open palm .. as Kala  looks on. Aye Sahib urges Supriya  ,  put your hand forward .. she places her hand in his palm..  Naku , looks on from where she stands, near  Bappa's statue..  Dutta  dryly puts on the kangan  and Supriya accepts it lifelessly.. Kala muses.. why isn't the poison taking  effect?.. Supriya looks like she is about to cry as Dutta lifts the heavy necklace, that Ganpat eyes and Babi gives him a warning look..  Kala wonders what's happening..  Kishore is pleased that the ceremony is carrying on smoothly ..

Dutta puts the necklace around Supriya's neck and  Naku looks on with a big smile... the rest of the jewellery , earrings , tika Kala helps  to put on her. Kala  smiles like a snake at Supriya . Once bedecked Supriya gives Dutta a small smile. Dutta looks at her..

Leela arrives,  gasping, and feeling her neck , she calls out Tai...  Leela clutches her neck  suffocating .. collapses on the floor in her room.. howling and screaming.. Aye , Dutta turn to listen to the muffled screams. Supriya's  face  to looks up .. there is  pandemonium as all rush towards the screaming..  Naku too runs..    Leela is on the floor suffocating!  Kala , Dutta rally around her and Dutta calls her name ,   Leela!   Leela! .. Kala shouts get some water,  Naku runs to get some.. Supriya looks horrified at the passed out  Leela  ,held up by Dutta .. episode ends.. hamlet 53, 17.10.13.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N.B~ many thanks bart for your eid wishes, thanks for reading previous WU, Elenna, mirage,alex,twinky ,warrie,tammy,  Naku.. ivy thanks for catching you..

much love hammie..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi HammieπŸ€—

Awesome update dear..Loved it so much....Poor AS...She behaved very kindly with Supriya...Interesting family tale....Your foot note about that scene was awesome dear...loved it..❀️..Awe Dutta.❀️..Loved the way he talk with supriya.❀️.He admitted that this idea of marriage was not him& it was AS ki decision...Awe dutta..πŸ€—.It gives some sort of relief to Twinkle baby.πŸ‘πŸΌ...What a good person he was!!!...Loved his brief & honest talk.❀️...Kala applied poison on Sari???.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•..Why did she always plan stupid ideas??πŸ˜•.. Idiot Evil hai.πŸ˜†..I think Leela didn't know about kala's plan.πŸ˜ƒ...Loved the way Naku looked at Dutta....babi checked her daughter very keenly.πŸ˜‰.She wanted her daughter to stay away from Dutta.😊...Dutta had a FB of naku's words...Errr Naku😑...Why did she tell like that??😑..Loved Dutta's dead pan look..❀️.Supriya also looked lifelessly.😊...This time also their plan back fired on them.🀣...I think Leela wore that sari..🀣..hehehe...Idiot Evil Trio..🀣.Their plans are always  big bloopers...🀣..Thank you so much for your awesome update dear.πŸ€—.Enjoyed it so much....Hats off to your dedication..πŸ€—.Thanks a lot..Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's update..take care..tra' twinkyπŸ€—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome episode
                  beautiful flowers blooming lilac on a white background Stock Photo - 13488836
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
ever scheaming witches😑...their plans just flopped...loved the detail ud
twinkle-star thumbnail
Waiting for Sudharshan's entry with Babi-Naku ki Dishum Dishum !!!!!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~39

18th February 2010

Leela's Room

Episode begins  following Leela's  sudden illness. Medication intervention takes place on  Leela  before anxious Dutta and other  family members. All seem perplexed as the doctor checks her pulse, eyes and heart beat. Leela seems lax and disorientated. Dutta  waits for a medical explanation from the doctor...  nothing to worry about, probably fabric allergy.. Aye Sahib seem relieved. Leela sits up and nonplussed states, but doctor , I have worn this sari many times before, as it's my favourite, it's never happened before. Kala looks worried. The doctor suggests, may be it was triggered of by some some perfume, cosmetic you have used..?or may be.. Kala gets alert. Dutta gets irritated and says,  doctor please tell us clearly! The doctor walks over to Dutta and says, Dutta Bhau , I think poison was sprinkled on her garment. Dutta looks puzzled, Supriya looks slightly shocked and worried Aye Sahib is alarmed.Leela, Roops, Supriya look sheepish. The doctor continues, this particular toxin can be found in possession of snake charmers. Supriya looks at Dutta much worried... the doctor continues, this particular poison gradually gets absorbed into the body and can cause fatality. Aye Sahib looks stunned, Dutta slowly turns to look at his sister   Leela. The doctor collects his bag and leaves. While the rest of the family look highly disturbed by the shocking facts. Supriya walks towards  Aye , who smiles and allows her to leave as well. Dutta ponders.. as he looks at  Leela who presses her head in pain.. slowly all leave the room, and the three sisters are left alone in the room.

Kala preoccupied questions, who could have put the poison in  Leela's sari?  Roops says, yes Tai nothing happened to Supriya, she's fit as a fiddle! Tai your poison is all powerful , then how come  Leela Tai   didn't die !  Leela snaps. shut up you dumb girl here I nearly died! Kala pensively goes to Leela and says, maybe you're still alive because only a few drops of poison were left.

Outside in the garden a shadow lurks. Someone holds a scrunched up paper in hand. Kala continues, this means that not only was Supriya's sari swapped, but   Leela's sari was sprinkled with poison also.

The figure outside in the garden area, nears the house ,a pair of white gloved hands scrunches something  in the palms, and aims a throw right inside Leela's room!

The sisters are alarmed at the sound, as a vase is knocked over , and there on the  floor lies a white crunched up paper..

Kala stands up in alarm, looks at the dark garden through the ajar window. Roops runs to get the piece of paper! she looks  at it rather disturbed  and  then takes it to Kala ,who snatches it from her and looks at the writing..."stay away from Supriya, mend your ways.. what you want will happen..so  do not do any more, beware.. or else , will have to keep on reminding you like this! .. baffled  Leela asks , Tai who can this be? Tai what is happening?  and who is doing all this?  and that with me? hope he is maimed! hope he is run over by a truck! who tried to poison me!  and Tai ! you think you are very smart? how come all your plans turn upside down? after thought Kala replies, that's exactly what I am thinking,  who is doing all this?..  Baji ?  Baji is a   a like mongrel lives off Bhau's lives off Bhau's scraps,  who watches my ever move? who  delights in showing me up! .. all are speechless and then  eventually after some thought  Kala says, I know who it is?.. Roops you come with me! she orders.

Kishore sits in his room with his son Anay. He feds him  pieces of fruit , while he tells his son the tale of Mahabharat, one side there were Gauravs and on the other side there were the Pandavs! and between them was Lord Krishan... Anay says , then what next?..  Kishore replies, then lord Krishna  said to Arjun.. Kala barges in, and looks at her son, Anay ,  can you leave us alone? I have to talk to your dad.. the boy refuses, no! I am listening to the story!.. she raises her voice what have I said? leave the room!  Kishore looks at his wife, and protests, let him eat!. But Kala snubs him shut up! Anay  go out!

Kishore puts his sons food on the table , and irate stands up and complains, may I know what is  the is the emergency? is the place on fire? , that you can't even wait for your son to finish his meal? pulling the whole house down!

Kala retorts, you start the fire  and you dare to ask me what's happened. Kishore challenges his wife , have I started a fire? where?  she turns to Roops , see how innocent he sounds your BIL!  Are you saying I started the fire?..  Kishore replies , you are the one who enjoys playing with fire on your palms  not me. She, retorts are you trying to beat me at my on game?   what do you want?.  Kishore is confused .what game  are you talking about? .. let me feed Anay!. Kala hisses, don't try to be over clever , just tell me what is it that you want?  Kishore , who am I to dare mess with you? Kala  replies, than why do you keep an eye on everything I do? why do you always put me down? ..  Kishore explains, Kalavati ji! the reason I am in this house is only Anay! because his mother has no time to care for him! so I have to do it.. and I have nothing to do with you or your Bhau!.. Kala says , if you say so , but then why this letter? and she shows him the letter.. he reads it and then chuckles,  don't you recognize your husband's handwriting, you blabber yourself who can understand Kalavati .. she responds, apart from you who else is educated in this house? he teases, wish you had read my love letters to you.. then today you would not have asked such a ridiculous question! does my handwriting look like these illegible squiggles? I was the best teacher of my school , before I got married!  here take  this and carry out your investigations elsewhere! I have no desire to bell the cat!  Kala protests, aren't you ashamed of carrying out such a cheap joke with your SIL? what if something  had happened to her? he replies, you should know that even today I love  you  and your son  a  lot, I want someone to beat you,  but I won't be the one to enter the scum nd dirty myself , as you sow , so shall you reap! must be the shadow of some past sin of yours getting back at you now deal with it yourself , I am going to feed my son! poor motherless lad!  Anay! Anay com and eat your dinner! Bhau had three enemies before now he's got one more Deva ! let Bhau live in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ground Floor

Under the darkness of night someone tiptoes into  the long corridor of Patil Nivas. A man's shadow veers towards the kitchen.. and opens the fridge and picks up a plate of two chocolate slices.  Babi slaps his hand.  He yells hey!,  Babi shouts you try to steal from Bhau's house! she pulls him by he arm , slaps his arm! he screams who are you?but  Babi carries on thumping him! and he tries to shield his face.. let me go!  Babi screams you steal in Bhau's house !you snuck in here like a hond! How can you think of stealing here?  Naku gets him from the other side! and pulls his hair and he yelps owww!  Babi continues to thump him ,I knew the way you crept in you had to be a thief!.. suds cries, some one help me please!!!  Babi puls his arm, I'll teach you ! and he howls, somebody help me!!  owww ..  what  are you trying to do ?both mother and daughter have him crouched on his knees! He gets up and wards them off , you thinks this is funny! Babi screams,  Naku don't let him go! show me what 've you taken! both of them carry on thumping him from both sides!

Baji runs into the kitchen, ey mausi!  Stop! stop wrestling! let him go  Naku !

Dutta comes into the kitchen and yells, what's going on here?..  Sudarshan stands in the misddle looking at he mother and daughter! and says she's gone crazy!.. Roops.  Kishore, Kala Roops come to kitchen , disturbed by the pandemonium!.. Roops says hey its BIL,  Sudarshan! Today he got beaten up too, so cute!!!kala glares at them, as    Kishore chuckles standing behind her in the kitchen doorway.Babi looks embarrassed when she finds out the facts about this intruder.  Baji looks at Dutta and says, Bhau ,I think  we can let the security relax,these two are equivalent to twenty of them! Bhau we can save a lot of money that way!.. so  BIL  Sudarshan ! how many of your bones are not broken?! come on! tell me! teases  Baji and suds glares at him.  Dutta speaks , mausi! he's not what you think.  Baji adds, aree mausi, he's   Leela's husband, not the prince of thieves!. Babi looks worried and shamed of her manner. Oooh Deva! she says s he holds her head.  Baji carries on, Bhau did you notice?   Naku, [the daughter] beat up the daughter in law! and  Babi ![the mother] beat up the son in law! he turns to  Babi are you people fans of action film heroes?any time  its dishum! dishum! Action time for you guys!. Suds looks irritated... and glares at who   Babi  who apologetically  Babi, says,  I don't know how I lose my mind?shab , I made a  big mistake please forgive me.. she begs  Sudarshan ... I thought smoeone' trying to you know attacks on Bhau ..I thought..perhaps, she defends her self.

Sudarshan still sore , looks at  Dutta and walks up  to him , what Bhau ? what is this? I work like a dog all day, so that no one gets disturbed in the night , I quietly came to get some food and then.. he turns to look at  Babi ,and then this!this lioness ! she pounced on me![ me roaring with  laughter!]..and this witch too! he points at  Naku !.  Baji sniggers. Dutta stands listening to  Sudarshan's protests with a dead pan expression. Sudarhan yells , where did you get this pair from?!!!who's kept them to work here? ... Kala glares , while suds goes up to Dutta and demands, Bhau fire them! fire them! immediately. Dutta raises his palm and says , Sudarshan!.. Kala says with saracasm , BIL, they aren't servants,I mean they do serve us, but they are like special helpers..they saved our Bhau' life that's why ,she explained... she looks at  Babi and says, and you too mausi , you pick a fight with whoever you see, at least try to figure out who they are? .. Roops adds cute , very cute Tai.. Kala carries on sweetly, they can't gauge people , so please forgive them, she consoles  Sudarshan.  Kishore says what? what did you say?.. he meant  she cannot understand  Naku and her mother.. who knows any one here?I've  been here this long and I don't know who's good and who's bad here?  Sudarshan fed up ,says to  Kishore, you always talk  nonsense.  Kishore nods his head and replies with a smile, doesn't matter, don't stress your self... there are people here who can make sense out of it.and don't want to.. Kala irritated by  Kishore's talk , changes the subject and asks  Babi and  Naku , what are you doing in the kitchen at this time of the night?...  Babi replies,  Bajirao wanted some tea, I get sacred in such a big house ,so I asked  Naku to come along..  Baji smiles and lapses into poetry.. areee mausi,  .. you can give fright to fear..you can give fright to fear..people you beat!  never get healed!  Wow! wow!..he lauds himself.

Dutta glares at his  tasteful poetry. Roops joins in, ey!  Naku tell me something? looking at you don't the ghosts get scared too? so cute! .. Naku ,smiles, but  Babi looks hurt. Dutta turns his head towards Roops , and nods it.. Roops! he warns her. and a snubbed Roops says... sorry.

Kala notices how he has a soft  spot for these servants.. Dutta looks at  Babi and  Naku and says coolly, you two finish your work here and leave...he turns to pat  Sudarshan's shoulder and  leaves the kitchen.  Sudarshan   follows him  outside,  Bhau , just a minute,.. can we finish today's account? . Dutta looks at him coldly and replies, tomorrow ,in the morning.  Sudarshan insists, no Bhau!.. Dutta gives him a killing look! And he backs off, sorry.. you know that I am not a lazy bone  like some people, he looks at  Kishore who stands behind him... I like doing today's work, today...our vineyard deal in Pune!, I booked a profit of one lakh rupees. I  work for sweat on my brow and meat on my plate!.. Dutta acknowledges , I know, we'll do it tomorrow morning... Dutta says firmly. Sudarshan confirms in the  end, of course , if Bhau says tomorrow  morning, morning ,it is then...ok Bhau he says and returns to he kitchen . Dutta talks to Baji ..

Sudarshan approaches  Babi and says in a voice of authority, hey left-right! I am talking to you!warm up my food and bring it to my room... he turns to Naku , and you! make sure you don't bring the food! otherwise, I'll have nightmares!!..

Naku lowers her eyes sadly, and Dutta overhears suds outside the kitchen and his body slowly turns to look through the kitchen entrance at a withdrawn Babi and   Naku...  Naku sees Dutta's pensive profile out side the entrance.. episode ends.. hamlet 53~ 18. 10. 13.

Precap: Roops suggests, shall we go shopping in the evening?. Dutta shouts NO! Supriya will not be going out anywhere,she will stay indoors where a body guard will stay with her at all times. Baji informs , Bhau , Supriya's parents are arriving today , and with them a trustworthy person too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LTL1, is deemed by most readers, a serial that is complete in terms of its plot. It contains within itself, fairy tale romance, undercurrent intrigue, betrayal, breakdown and challenge of familial bonds, friendship, blind service, unconditional love, and every here and there, small bouts of slap stick comedy.. courtesy of the  king's bosom friend.

This episode is interesting in terms, that the toxic plan is very nearly exposed. Alongside a new threat now surfaces it head, which baffles the negative protagonist. It seems that Kala will not sleep peacefully now for some time to come..

Kishore seems to have gained some strength from the new family in the house. He seems more vocal in his views. There seems an almost joy within himself as he can feel some goodness and spirituality coming to surface in the household.. with the poor and simple, who may not be sophisticated but in their lowliness there is higher order thinking..

Sudarshan's entry marks an extremely humorous situation, which is further accentuated by the court jester  Baji's remarks..The king as Dutta appears , grand and sober, rebukes his own sister when he notices the vulnerable being scoffed at. Being the king he does not take orders from others but does his own thing.. big or small, weak or strong all have to follow his orders..

But the main feature of the episode is the unseen, presence of an unknown foe...              

NB~ many thanks  for reading the previous WU.. uwith, warrie, twinky, Naku,tammy...               

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hi HammieπŸ€—
Awe...Lovely update ..❀️...Enjoyed reading a lot...Leela survived..But who is that new enemy now???.πŸ˜•..Enjoyed the Humorous entry of Suds 🀣..Loved babi-Naku's dishum dishum...Baji was right.πŸ‘πŸΌ.These two were equal to 20 Bodyguards.πŸ‘..Babi was truly a lionessπŸ‘..Loved the way Dutta controlled Roops..❀️..Those slaps & kicks were not enough for suds.😑.I think he needs more.😑..Fabulous update..Loved your foot note so much..❀️.Fantastic ji...Thanks a ton for your Awesome update...πŸ€—..Hats off to you ji ..πŸ‘.You did OS update & WU update at once.πŸ‘πŸ‘..Both are fabulous......Brilliant job..Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's update ....tra'
πŸ€—