Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi hammiee
morey ko sabak sekane ka waqt aa gaya hai...babi caught him bit...now dutta will end it😊
amazinggg ud
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie ...thanks for yet another brilliant wu...each detail is so well captured...
moray showed how disgusting he is and low he can go... the public humiliation he choose for naku is enough to kill her alive and even more distasteful how he was pointing baabi and Ganpat to watch him..

They way naku was saved is no less than a miracle...god is really kind with them. ..here there was a role reversal between baabi and ganpat..what we expect from a man is done by a eoman..here ganpat was hiding his face and crying out where as she took the step to stop moray...truly an incredible woman and the most protective mother.

Mangla and kaidu are a blessing in the form of neighbors helping them till end but then had to give up at another low act of moray.
gosh I remember that scene when moray reached that spot do close to naku it was a holding bteath moment. ..cant wait for next episode...more so show is heading towards the most wanted entry ..apki eid honay wali hai 😉
post next part soon..take care
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~22

26th January 2010

Procession on the road

Episode starts from the point.. Morey still on the lookout for Naku..  one of his constables makes him aware, this will take  long Saab, what if they take another route?Morey does give it a thought, while Babi outside the palanquin ,and Naku inside it, wait for Morey to decide. the constable continues ,sahab, I suggest lets barricade Panchek naka..we'll nab them there itself. Sethji   cuddles his mother as he wants cover...Babi with her head covered and half a face covered with a blanket.. feels the curtain of the palanquin which holds her daughter inside it. Morey agrees with the advice offered and says, ok come on let's move from here..he commands and   lets move !come on  move! are you disabled? hurry up! and move!quickly , Morey yells. Ganpat with a blanket over his head watchs  , moreys .. all singin in and chanting hail, Sai nath! Mahraj. Morey and his cops load in their police car and drive ahead  to the top of the procession. Babi, Ganpath, Naku and Sethji breathe a sigh of relief... Morey along the way, checks visually the sights he whizzes past in his police car. Suddenly he asks, give me the walkie talkie and drive fast wilL you! he orders, inspector Morey here, a criminal  is absconding , write his name its Ganpat, with him are his wife, and 8,9 year old boy and a young girl.stop them if you spot them.. yess over. Hurry up! he shouts irritated at his driver.

Day ends and  nightfall comes.. Morey returns to  the procession  in his vehicle, and vehicles are being checked, he  instructs, the ones behind step foward!.. let them go ,nothing suspicious... and the barricade is raised up to allow the traffic to pass.  Morey watches shrewdly, as he sits on the bonnet of his jeep , his wounded back   propped against the wind screen. Not pleased with their checking he shouts, all have become lazy, look behind !check properly... Morey polices the traffic.. Babi spots him and hurridly goes to Ganpat and informs him, ,Morey has barricaded the area.Naku is gripped with fear one again.. ganpat starts to stutter, morey , when? Where? how?. Babi in desperation repeat,he right's there! how will we go now? Ganpat starts to babble, seized by panic, how shall we go Babi? what to do Babi?he looks around in utter hoplessness.. muttering what shall we do?.. then he gets a grip on himself and says, Babi one thing,'I'll take Sethji and  handle the palanquin...you go with Naku and take care of her.. don't be afraid Iam going ahead.. Ganpat says to her.. Babi yells take care of him. Babi gets into the palanquin with Naku and turns to the man, dada bhau ,take care, of us,help us. He assures her don't worry ,climb up, and both mother and daughter are together in the palanquin.They quickly draw the curtains close.. and the crowd chants and moves on.. Morey spots dada bhau from the  bonnet of his car and finds him suspicious..  but moves to further check out the procession. Naku and Babi hold their breaths , and orders, make sure you check underneath.. police continues to carry  out..

Finally the last palanquin  approaches  and Morey calls  out to dada bhao  hey!  Who is in there ?, the man replies neighbour's family  sahab! she's an old mother. Morey says , if she's old then why make her travel so much?.. Babi , than enacts, a coughing bout. Naku folds both her hands before her face in fear...as Morey outside their palanquin goes silent for a brief moment as he looks  and decides, the credibility of dada bhau's statement. The man further says,  sahab because she is old ,we are taking her to pay homage to Baba, Morey repeats, Baba's pilgrimage..  he looks at the curtains suspiciously. From within , Babi  sounds off another chesty cough.. Morey turns to dada.. pilgrimage is fine..but she is coughing non stop.. does she have Swine flu?, the man replies, sahab she coughs all day. Morey, orders, pull over then, call the doctor and get it checked. Babi and Naku with shawls held against their faces.. look on wide eyed with worry.. but  dada bhau defends, the old woman will die soon, she won't last long...

Morey tarries a  while , as with a frown he looks through the flimsy curtains... then nursing an ailing arm he moves his finger tips forward to part the curtains.. inside with heads covered , Babi and Naku wait with bated breath.. as he  is about to part the curtains,   dadu bhau, informs.. sahab she has Tuberculosis, she coughs all day...

Morey moves his fingers, away from the curtain, and rubs them, brings them close,  and brushes them clean against his chest.Babi gives him a sided glance.. and mother and daughter duck inside. Morey orders,  dada bhau , don't spread any disease here! take her away! hey let them go! .. he shouts.

Inside, Babi and Naku with joined hands offer thanks before the garlanded picture of Sai Baba.Outside dada bhau looks relieved, as Morey instructs,  move on clear the area.. and the chants of hail, Saainath, Maharaj! ring out again as the oxen drive procession palanquin , carrying Babi and Naku moves on towards the lowered barrier  ready to cross it amid loud chants praising the saint..

Hence under Morey's very eyes.. Naku sails past as he watches on from behind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop over by Kiosks

A, small market is seen, pitched on wet sandy beach, where the  traders sell pilgrimage goods, which devotees are likely to purchase. Two women are sitting on a bench having a food break..

The family , now free from Morey's clutches, cuts in quick steps, across the beach. Ganpat instructs, wait right here Babi, I'll buy the ticket and come, and he turns to go , but  turns to Babi , I don't have money...Babi too realizes the issue, money? and Ganpat says how will I buy the ticket then?

Babi thinks of a quick fix solution and says, you wait! I'll do something.. Ganpat asks, where will you get it from?. Babi instructs, you wait here with the kids . I'll get the money. She dashes off.. weaves through  pockets of people ,till she reaches the small kiosks. she heads to one, and says to the trader, sister, sister..I'am Baba's devotee,I have to go to Shirdi. please help me!.the woman asks what kind of help?.. Babi looks down and admits, my money is spent.. the woman looks at Babi and thinks is she asking to borrow money?.. but within seconds Babi pulls off a ring on her finger .. and offers it to the woman , I want to sell this. The woman looks up at Babi's face and asks,  is this a stolen  good? babi replies, I swear on Babaa it isn't...here check it. the woman takes it , and offers 500 rupees and asks will that suffice.. and Babi  disappointed at the amount , says, in desperation, ok I'll take it... the woman counts the notes as Babi looks on,  and then accepts the offered money, with   the words, it's a great favour sister, Babaa will keep you happy!.. Babi rushes back to join her family standing together on the beach..ganpat, I got 500 rupees, here take 100.. go buy the ticket.. but Ganpat wonders, how did you get the money?.. Babi  yells, forget all that!don't think about that just get the tickets.. and yes!get some food for the children as well!.       Ganpat says , ok you wait here , don't be afraid  I am here.. and he runs off and Babi calls out ,come back soon.. Naku cries bitterly.. thinking of the hardships the family faces due to her beauty.

Babi looks upon her crying face hidden on both sides with the grey shawl , and she places her hand tenderly on her daughter's fair  forehead.. and strokes it..

Babi moves her hand and puts it across her mouth deep in thought.. then mother and daughter exchange a look of pain.Babi orders her son, Sethji hold this! and she passes him the bundle of clothes , and instructs, I'll be back , Sethji take care of her , don't go any where...I'll be back! and she runs off , as Naku  hugs her brothers head to her heart..

Babi , finds the kiosk with ladies cosmetics and says to to trader... sister, give me 20 rupees worth.The woman folds something in a news paper packet and  gives it to Babi.. along with her change..

With the money in her hand ,and the small sachet clutched against her heart, she speedily moves  on to another kiosk,  brother , give me  some oil... she asks.. and buys a phial  of oil and walks back to her children.

Babi addresses both her children , Sethji ,Naku come with me..and she  takes them to a secluded area on the sea near an empty boat..she asks Naku to sit down.. before her.Naku's fair face framed by the grey shawl on her head, waits tearfully for her aye to act. Sethji stands above and watches, as both Naku and him see the oil and a sachet in their mother's hands.. Babi looks at her daughter and says.. I am the world's most unluckiest mother, I am disfiguring my pretty daughter's face for the second time..  Babi confesses as she strokes Naku's face.. she kisses her lips with her fingertips, and then opens the folds of the  packet. Naku, recalls her words, said to her mother... aye, whatever you decide will always be right... the newspaper  sachet unfolds and all three in resigned sadness look at the powdered  black dye.Babi's  palms tremble as she holds up the colour to Naku..she turns away in agony and cries .. and the double sheet paper falls to the ground..both mother and daughter look to each each tearfully..as all sat.. Ganpat slowly comes to their side holding a bag of food... Ganpat looks on at his crying wife and daughter. Babi muses, forgive me naku, your beauty was revealed once and that put our lives at stake, I can't let your beauty get revealed to the world for the second time.. Naku muses at her mother's predicament, don't worry, I will always support you in all your decisions ..and she leans forward and gathers the newspaper with the black hue carefully, and holds it up in her hands. As all wait for Naku's decision..they all exchange sad glances. While Naku smiles.. Ganpat closes his eyes sadly..and bows his head..Naku bends and reaches out for the bottle of oil on the sand; opens it and pours the oil  on the powder colour..She tearfully looks down at her mother who brings her palm to mix the paste.. Naku moves the shawl back to reveal her complete fair face  with a smile on her face...and then lowers her palms as her mothers fingers begin to smear her cheeks with the oily black paste.. Sethji and Ganpat cry as they watch the debasing transformation of their loved one.. the covering up operation begins..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the quay

Ganapat yells, the boat  is leaving , come soon!  and in great speed his family runs behind him to the boat.They step on the plank to board the boat.. Ganpat, Babi ,Sethji , Naku .. Ganpat calls,  Naku stay ahead...

Suddenly she feels a hand grab her shoulder, and she turns and screamS! and Morey  clocks on ..as Naku cries out in shock ,aye! aye!.. Ganpat repeats in horror sahab!sahab!.. Sethji yells from the boat ..sahab let tai go!  Morey grabs her arms  and prevents her from boarding ,he takes a look at her and shouts, aye! what did you do my bride to be? what have you made my bride to be?..why did you do it? huh? he moans. Babi screams,  Naku! Naku!  Morey twists Naku's arm and says , hey darling! this love struck Malmal Morey  endured so many tortures for you..here! there!every where!now do one thing say bye bye to your babaa, aye and brother..and we'll go for honey moon..come ,let's go. Naku shouts , no! no! and he pulls her off the plank.. while Sethji and Ganpat shou,t leave her!!.. Babi screams for, help save my daughter please! Morey will run away! save my daughter from him!

Morey drags Naku off the boat on to the beach ,as Ganpat, Sethji beg him to let her go!and because his  arm's  hurt ,he hurls her across the beach. Naku looks up at him.. and her eyes flash..as Ganpat goes down on his knees and begs Morey, let my daughter go , we are poor ,we haven't done any thing. But Morey turns to slap him hard..and he yells, shut up !your non stop cribbing is irritating me! now your game is over..Malmal doesn't need you any more ,the show is over.. and asks Kadam to pass him his gun!

Naku watches from the beach floor ,her eyes fixed on Morey.. who takes the gun in his hand..and he looks at Babi, and grates his teeth.. Babi ,Malmal never forgets, hmm, and he points the gun at her , then Ganapat , then Sethji playing a wild aiming the gun game.

Morey aims. Naku watches.. grabs a fist full of sand and hurls it up  straight into his eyes and he howls!  arghhh!  Sethji bites the constables hand that held him..

Ganpat shouts.. run Naku run run!..

While Morey rubs his eyes. the family runs across the sea shore .. farther and farther.. Babi collapes.. breathless and Naku screams get up aye Morey has caught up.. Babi shouts run Naku run! run away!.. Naku refuses to go but has to, as Morey reaches their group.

Naku runs ahead as Morey catches up with an exhausted Babi , Ganpat and Sethji around her. Morey can see Naku running ahead , and he orders, his men you handle the oldies!I'll go get her! Babi grabs his leg.. and he yells hey leave me! and pushes Babi back and runs after Naku...

Babi can see her daughter running away in the distance, Babi screams, as the constables hold her.. god at least , save my child this time!..

Morey reaches Naku and grabs her by the shoulders , over powers her.. ahhh!he goes, and she faces him her eyes flashing her teeth showing ready to bite him!ohhh my fair lady.. he says as he sinks into the curve of her neck..

Kadam stands behind Morey and says, sahab sahab!.. Morey complains , cant you see Iam busy! Kadam insists.. sahab take a look over here at least...  Morey says , what is wrong?? Where?.. and he raises his head  above Naku's shoulder and looks past it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahead is visible... the back of a man[Bajirao dhinchak! dhinchak! Baji rao mast hai! mast hai! mast! mast hai!! me dancing] in a red kurta top, indigo jeans, with his arm raised above his head..He signals with a torch light to a small fishing boat to come ahead and dock!..

As Naku struggles, Kadam warns Morey, something is wrong over there sahab..

Morey looks on to the scene,  as he holds on to Naku against his chest...and  agrees with  Kadam , yes for sure there is something wrong...and as Naku struggles and screams he commands to Kadam,  come on  then and they move forward .. as the man ahead orders .. come on move it!

A row of  men stand in wait for the approaching boat, where the guy with the red kurti gives the orders.. wooden boxes are handed down the line from one man to another..

Morey arrives at the scene and shouts, all of you stop right there!

The guy in the red shirt turns to see who it is..Morey sails in dragging a girl held against his chest.. and he yells, all stop there! what's happening here? what's in these crates.. ? the man in the red kurti comes and stands beside a large crate.. pulls up his sleeves cockily and replies to Morey, we're hip hopping! why is it bothering you?, Morey  pauses a bit pushes Naku behind him and confronts this rude boy!..oye anil kapoors' sixth child! you think you are very smart?.my name is inspector Malmal Morey.. and when Malmal asks a question.. you have to answer it did you get that?.. Naku struggles behind Morey to be freed...Morey than continues.. now! tell me quickly what does this all contain? The guy in the red  kurti turns his face the other way and says, sahab ,there is nothing ..Morey says. really?..let me have a look at your, nothing... the guy insists,  sahab, really there is nothing..

Morey pulls off a thin loose wooden plank and gold bricks are revealed.Morey looks in greed.. while the man in the red kurti looks away preoccupied..Morey picks one up and feels it in his palm, while the other guy, pushes back his hair from his forehead.

Morey moves away and  chuckles, as he drags Naku away in an arm lock around her head.. Morey says to this guy, this is your..and he gives the guy a resounding slap across the cheek... the guys BGs in black leap forward to protect him.. but he stops them.. stop there.. Morey chuckles.. so it looks like you have heard of Malmal Morey's name..and Naku hears this in horror..

Morey shouts at the men who are loading the crates on the boat...hey! stop them!

The man in the red kurta says..boldly, sahab, your portion has reached you  right?.. Morey argues, hey! You call that little my bit! portion?  now if you talk too much , your goods will reach the police station..hey Kadam!

The man says, listen Sahab, I'm requesting you.. don't touch the goods.. these are Dutta Bhau's goods... Naku listens intently.. and Morey retorts, ohhh... Dutta Bhau...?and he gives the man another tight slap across the face... now you listen to me! this locality's chief, bhau, don , and owner is Malmal Morey!   got it! now if you talk too much, I'll pump in 2 ,4 bullets in you, boom!boom! boom! understood?

Naku looks in fright as she hears his words..

Morey, finally says. Hey kadam! pick it up ! ..keep all the goods take it to the police station! help put the goods in the car he orders!

Then a voice resounds... mera maal kahien nehi jaye ga!

My goods will not be shifted any where...

Morey turns to see the speaker.. a figure perched upon an oscillating trawler.. a pair of jean clad legs and a torso of a man in a white jacket, his hands pushed in his jeans pockets, his head, and face blurred by the strong beam light of the trawler..

Morey's eyes semi blinded..but confused.. Naku turns her face towards the figure.. and the man in the red kurti smiles proudly.. as the sound of Dutta's theme music plays for the first time in the serial.. episode ends.. Hamlet 53,25. 9.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:  a pair of jeans clad legs cut through the waves.. Baji ,says, if you want your safety, then get away from here, quietly..

Saaab! please save !Morey is amused and he says, he will save you from me? huh?? Morey's hand  on Naku's arm.. Naku looks up at the man in a white jacket.. who slowly brings his palm down and clamps Morey's wrist..Morey glares and  Dutta's soft gentle eyes are shown..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
dutta's entry😊waiting for full detail
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie🤗

Awesome update dear...Enjoyed it...Enjoyed your narrations about this hide & seek game...Evil Morey was furiously searching Naku's family..😡..Poor Naku & babi..Totally loved your descriptions dear...Both Mother & daughter hid insight the palanquin...Morey inquired & Babi coughed loudly...Thank god...Dada bhou said that she had TB...So Morey  didn't check inside & went away...great escape...Loved this Babi...She didn't beg to anyone for money even with her terrible situation...She sold her money & got just Rs.500 👏👏...She again hid Naku's beauty by the black dye...No Babi...You aren't the world's most ugliest mother...You always try your level best to protect your children from the evil world...OMG!!..That Monster morey  caught the family...Hate his tortures...Brave Naku threw sand straight into his Eyes & ran away...BUT He caught up Naku...Awe...Our dearest Baji's entry....Awe Dhinchak...Dhinchak...Awe...Very cool & Calm...EERRR...Morey slapped Baji.😡😡...Awe..Our Handsome don Dutta  Aagaya🥳...What an attractive voice!!!!!.....Awe...Golden era of LTL is starting from here right now....Awe..Eagerly waiting for Tomorrow's action treat Hammie....Its really a god's gift to read your awesome updates & enjoyed Tammy's picture updates.🤗🤗...You're such a fabulous writer...Enjoyed the update sooo much...Waiting for my Dutta's action now Hammie...Thank you soo much Hammie dear🤗

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
moreys bad days began...dutta has made an entry...the best entry in TV industry so far...i joined the forum somewhere that time...story turned interesting ,rating improved rest is history...
amazinggg hammiee like always😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Hi hammie

Hahaha...Ganpat sayin to babi "dont be afraid im here"  when he,s literally stuttering n shaking from head to toe 
Brilliant presence of mind by dada bhao who dodges the wily morey atleast for the time being naku n babi can breathe a sigh of relief.  
Once again babi finds a way out from another hurdle, resources to buy the tickets n ganpat again says dont be afraid im here ?    woaw, with this shaking hilarious bewda babi will make it to nowhere.

Hmm, gori is gone kali is back to the fore.. What a cool way to transform one,s identity except that it wasnt as easy as its made out to be,  i wish they had made this a little more credible...   I also dont understand why the family has to mourn to such lengths when afterall its a temporary camouflage to save naku.  In a way this is much better than being leered n lusted by every tom dick n harry.  

Morey finally catches up n the family is back in his net, but this time they were not just begging but fighting it with all their might n against all odds.  For once naku shows some courage n acts, throwing sand on morey,s face, ready to fight for her sanity n life.  But fate has other plans in store..  just as we see morey back to his lustful filthy ways, sic!  na jagah dekhta hai na mauka bas toot padta hai naku pe jab dekho, absolute animalistic behaviour... Repulsive to the core 😡

Godsend distraction when the constables points out to some activity in the backside on the beach.  What an audacious welcome to the man in the red kurti lol..  Two tight slaps huh! Welcome nautanki err baji rao 😆
Then the voice, "mera maal kahi nahi jayega"  wow!  🥳 Me whistling n repeating after you hammie, "dinchak dinchak" (ofcourse imagining) lol...

So finally hammie you touched one milestone in this show,  even thou so far its been a short journey in matters of time, its been a humungous effort on your part to comeup with back to back updates despite already bein burdened with three active threads.  
Take a bow lady, im mighty impressed at your tenacity n commitment.. Added to the difficulty of the job you continue to dish out WUDs despite a not so encouraging number in terms of footfalls on the forum reading or appreciating..  
To be honest i had not given much thought or credit to this part of the show earlier.  All thats changed, thanks to your efforts, Stay blessed..
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
twinkle-star thumbnail
@ Bharti
Wow...Superb comment Bharti....Loved it sooo much...❤️❤️

PS:-
What happened to your lovely siggies???...You removed them??
twinkle-star thumbnail
Hammie🤗
Eagerly waiting for Dutta's entry update dear...Already your partner gave such a fabulous picture treat to us....Now waiting for your Zabardast written update treat dear...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

@ Bharti
Wow...Superb comment Bharti....Loved it sooo much...❤️❤️

PS:-
What happened to your lovely siggies???...You removed them??

Hey twinks, thank you dear 😳 
yeah dumped my siggy,  get bored with them pretty soon.. 😃    But you know what i was itching to compliment on your siggy, its beautiful, daya creations are always good.