tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nakku caught morey evil poor nakku family
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi HammieπŸ€—

Awe...Hammiee..Its such a thrilling episode & superb update dear...Enjoyed reading a lot...babi tried to convince her husband...stupid Ganpat...He couldn't understand Morey's game...babi shouted at him...OMG!!...Morey made  a pone call to naku...But Sethji didn't answer to it & threw it on the bed...OMG!!!..Its a big mistake...Babi ordered every to leave..awe...This Ganpat didn't resist this time...I like him in this episode..naku & her family left their home at night...Babi had a breathing difficulty & began to cough...Awe...Ganpat applied alcohol on Babi's palm...I can't believe this sudden change from This Drunkard Ganpat...OMG!!!...They Morey suddenly appeared there..😲😲..OOPS...he found babi's nose ring also...Errr...This Morey is such a heartless monster.😑😑...Hate his psycho acts...😑😑.OMG!!!...HE took naku with him...Ganpat & babi were begging for their Daughter...BUT that monster didn't care about them...OMG!!..He gathered a crowd & announced about their wedding...I hate his tortures 😑😑😑...Waiting for my roaring angel.....Hammie...Fantastic update dear...You've done a brilliant job...You did FA annots ,update & WU update at once..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I can't just imagine the hard work & your efforts dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...hats off to you hammie.πŸ‘πŸ‘..You are such an awesome writer & dedicated person Hammie..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Eagerly waiting for Tomorrow's update dear...thank you sooo much hammie.

dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
awesome ud
waiting for dutta's entry😊
Thanks
Edited by dilse14 - 10 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie, apologies for the delays 

Episode 18

Worst fears coming true, morey,s plans unfolds n babi is flabbergasted.  Ruthless morey is neck deep in vices of the worst kind, is mocking the very system which he is supposed to be protecting n with impunity breaking all norms of his profession.  One wonders if there is anything he fears..  

Thankfully babi was smart enuf to zip her loud mouth or for that matter it was surprising she even held her ground without fainting.  But can she escape the clutches of the evility personified malmal morey.

Its high time someone questioned/resisted morey, waiting eagerly for our saviour err naku,s.. πŸ˜›     Hmm, hapless girls sold to rich arabs doesnt raise many eyebrows, its common knowledge.  But babi has a reason to thank bappa now lol.. weak human psyche clinging on to hope, faith.. etc.  

Hammie as you pointed earlier, find naku in pretty colours soothing to the eyes, her costumes in the basti far better than bein a member of PN or the wife of a don, inexplicable really?  

Episode19

Highlight has to be ganpat,s words, "babi im with you" n naku,s tears of joy n relief..  was it ganpat,s paternal feelings for the change of heart or just that sticking with babi the only way out for him to save himself from morey,  not too sure..    but can they really make it is the million dollar Q. 

The eerie night silence, fear of the evil monster n the bleak road ahead all adding to the tense situation.. nail biting scenes.. credit to you hammie for bringing it all alive for of us. 

Have to feel for the four, united in fear, but the bonding n lov giving them strength to find a way out.    But deliverance would not come easy to them.  Everything about morey is over the top just like our much awaited protagonist, lol..

Drama all the way at the cost of the hapless family.  After all the  touching,  feeling n kissing fingers its time for arm twisting from morey...arrggh πŸ˜‘

Thanx a ton hammie..  brilliant work as ever...   since this thread is a daily affair its daunting to even imagine your workload.   The least i could do was thanking you for your efforts n expressing my joy reading the same..  

Take care
Edited by -bharti- - 10 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The update is awesome, Hammie πŸ‘πŸΌ

The smelly RAT is out of the bag...if it had not been for greedy Ganpat, the family could have escaped earlier...I wonder what actually made Ganpath change his mindπŸ˜•

Waiting for Dutta's entry😳

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
read all the part😊fab ud...morey & his dirty plan...hate him😑...thanxs
Edited by mirage123 - 10 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammiee

This is one of the thrilling parts of LTL...morey leech truth out ...naku & fly on run...till help arrive counting days😊ud soon

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LTL Written Update

Episode ~20

22nd January 2010

Basti

The episode opens with a continuation of Morey's dramatic acts of displaying his might of terror upon Naku's family.

He holds Naku in front of himself, bends her arm from behind her and tortures her  into inviting this aunty, a woman from the basti to her wedding the following day.  With a twist to her arm, he says invite her nicely,  go on !say it with a smile ,tell her this is my groom.. and he bends her arm. Naku winces in pain as he  scolds her say it! and he pushes his palm from the side before her and orders,  hold my hand , hold it! he insists.. now tell her, and say it with smile, he forces her. Naku says  the words he prompts with tears, and a forced on smile. The woman looks at the girl's plight and replies sadly, of course I will attend. All, the neighbour hood plus Naku's parents watch their daughter's anguish..

He lets go of her badly bruised arm and she rubs it in great pain. Morey turns to the old woman , you got that aunty  ji,  Nakusha ji and Malmal Morey are getting married this day.. now you   aunty get busy with the decorations! he says  gently slapping her cheek. He then grabs Naku's arms and  forces her back to her mother's side. He instructs Babi, aye! take my bride inside and groom and prepare her well, apply herbs and make her glow  for the wedding  and  turn her into a perfect bride! and then bring her back to me in the morning!. Sethji, with a scowl brings the glass of tea and gives it to Morey, who accepts it and then moves over to frightened ganpat and moves around him slowly and sips his tea, he mutters, what do you think Ganpat I  cant see anything? I don't understand anything? did I not warn you  if I don't get Nakusha.. and he throws the glass of tea on the ground, this is how I'll smash your complete family!.. Ganpat looks at the pieces of glass scattered on the ground.. Morey continues, warned you didn't I?. Ganpat stutters, yes you did... I swear by my mother I'll do what you say from now on.. the  shaken Ganpat vouches.

Morey walks over to his police van and jumps up and sits on the bonnet , and  orders Kadam his constable. Kadam , go to the tailor and tell him within the hour  I need the bride's out fit ship shape , with shoes and the rest of the stuff. He then roughly order Kaido  to come to him and commands him to go  find and bring back a priest on the double! otherwise he'll rip his belly and use it for an umbrella! .Then Moray looks around and orders all present to get busy. He yells to Mangla, hey you! get in there and help in  dressing up Naku as a bride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naku's home

Within the house  Naku sits on the bed luck lustre and lost, looks at her mother deep in thought. She calls out, aye get up and get me ready..Babi turns to her in anger, are you out of your mind?, Naku replies hopelessly, nothing can be done now.. this is Bappa's will. Babi cries out as she turns to look at the little idol, what kind of a god are you?  can't you see? she cries bitterly. Mangla comes in and suggests , Naku come on get ready I'll help you ..and she turns to Babi get up.. both mother and daughter hang on to  each other's hands and weep. Finally  Naku cries bitterly and let's go of her mother's hand and runs to the inner room very upset..as Babi looks over her shoulder at her daughter ,and holds her head on her arm and weeps in silent despair.  Mangla consoles her, come on you to get up , nothing can be done about it now, he's like a  mad  dog, if he loses it he'll kill all of us!.. now give me a nice sari and some jewellery if you have any and I'll quickly get Naku ready, get up now Babi.. chivvies Mangla.

Kadam arrives carrying the packet from the tailor, Morey sahab has sent this for Nakusha ji here take it and get her ready like a bride. Babi  turns her head away in pain , and Naku comes to the room after a wash. Mangla shows her the clothes, Morey has sent these for you, come I'll get you dressed. Naku looks on at her mother in sad resignation.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basti

Day breaks in the basti. Morey dressed in a groom's  mustard sherwani,  poses before a  small wall mounted  face mirror. He looks at his reflection and says, hey Malmal Morey! you look fantastic just like a hero!, he breaks into song before his constables who attend to him like best men..The moon hid behind the clouds, my love is so shy!. He checks with one of the men , I need  photographs taken. The constable says, I've got the best one sahab.Morey says I need fantastic photos!, the man assures him don't worry sahab. Then he turns to look at his reflection and says in jest, have some shame Malmal Morey!  how many times will you get married? he chuckles like the devil himself.His constables too smile in glee , and he rebukes one of them hey keshto! Will you stand here and grin all day? why not have a wee drink? after all ,it's my marriage today! go on!. Keshto says, sir I'll get  you a drink right away!

Morey starts to spray himself all over with cologne, and sings my love is to shy! give me along embrace..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naku's home

Mangla  brings Naku into the room dressed as a bride. Babi sat on the floor with her arm folded ,watches her daughter dressed as a bride..Naku cries bitterly ,  Mangla wipes her tears and says, dont cry Naku, your tears wont help, see if you cry , Babi will cry too. Babi turns to Mangla sarcastically , how can Babi cry? Babi's tears have dried up. Naku sobs, aye please don't talk like that..

Ganpat enters the room .. his eyes lowered. Slowly he raises them, and looks across to his weeping daughter, dressed like a bride.. wide eyed ,he walks towards her to look at her closely. With eyes full of tears he folds his hands before her, and begs, please forgive me Naku, please forgive me! he cries. Naku looks up at him with love and affection.. he falls to her feet and cries out, my girl forgive me!. Naku protests, babaa! and she tries to raise him up to his feet and he cries in remorse,  no don't touch me, I am not a human, but a  worm! a guttersnipe!  My daughter's life is being ruined before me, and Ganpat can't do anything ..Naku tearfully nods her head in understanding,  and he spits on himself in disgust., what a useless life! he continues , I ought to die, child, what good is my life? I'll die.. he cries.

Babi gets up from where she sits and challenges him, you're right go on then die! that's your solution? Ganpat be a man! think it out, do something now?.Babi yells in anger. Ganpat cries out  despondently , what can I do Babi? what can I do?, what'll I do? why don't you tell me?.. and he  walks over  sluggishly and sits on the bed. Deep in thought.. I can't do anything , nothing at all. Naku  looks at her parents, wipes her own tears,  and says bravely, aye ,babaa please don't cry.

Suddenly their front door is flung opened. Morey barges in dressed as the groom, dancing like a peacock.Ganpat, Babi, Mangla, are stunned by his gyrating. But Naku weeps in despair at his exhibitionism, his scoffing of her and her family. He shows off and declares, Ganpat seth! Aye look at your SIL all dressed up! we'll make a cute couple, won't we?.Naku  cries at her misfortune. Babi looks at him  with hatred. Morey notices their cold reactions and comments, what's wrong with you people?, why do you have such long faces? Hey! Nakusha is getting married? she's not going to die! listen Ganpat seth the wedding is today, please don't spoil Malmal's Mood !

Ganpat falls  at Morey's feet  and begs ,sahab!! Please let go of my daughter.  Morey with an evil smirk says, let go of me!. Ganpat carries on begging sir I beg of you let my daughter go!. Morey gets annoyed, get off me now!, and hurls Ganpat across the floor. As  Naku ,Mangla , and Babi look  on in shock. Babi pleads,  sahab , I beesch .you let Naku go please!. both parents cry, begging him yet again to  let their daughter go. Morey joins his hands and say in an assumed gentle manner, aye you ask me to let her go? you want me to free Nakusha ji?, he nods.. than twitches his jaw and walks towards Naku, as her parents watch, he says to Naku, Nakusha ji your parents want me to let you go, now you tell me do you like Malmal Morey?  please speak Nakusha ji and be honest.. even if Malmal is left with a broken heart, but  still all I want is the truth , don't you like me? please tell me Nakusha ji.. say that you like Malmal.. he threatens her., tell me that you like Malmal very, very, very ,much come on..come on! speak up please !please! speak up!  Naku sobs and sobs , and he asks patiently, you wont speak? alright than , its cancelled.. if she doesn't like  me , the marriage is cancelled!

All look are relieved at Morey's last words...there won't be any wedding,he repeats.Then suddenly he  clicks his fingers , at Mangla, hey heroine! go outside !go and tell them to stop the celebrations! the marriage is cancelled  Malmal Morey's heart is broken!  Go on stop mumbling and go outside ! hurry up! and he literally pushes a happy Mangla outside to announce  to every one .. and he shouts from the inside of the house  to all outside, hey stop dancing! the marriage  is off!. Morey's is heart broken! stop it now! he bellows. Babi and Ganpat eye Morey shrewdly.

Then he bangs his fists hard on a partition  in Nakus house, takes a few deep breaths to  show he is calming down and says placidly.. you know..I ran around all night, I worked so hard  it and  now it is cancelled!Iam letting it go, I am letting her go.  Morey run's his fingers though his hair and goes and stands next to Naku, and then he  continues , now I'll tell you the truth , Ganpat seth, he puts his arm around Naku's shoulder,   if I would've married Nakusha ji and sent her to Dubai  I would 've fetched my self, twelve lakh  rupees.. Naku and both her parents are stunned by his words. Morey gives an account... 4 lakhs were to be taken after the marriage, and I'd get 2 lakhs after delivery, meaning Nakusha ji in Dubai with a sheikh... areee she would've ruled the world and lived like a queen! in some sheikh's palace in Dubai!. Babi looks appalled ,and Ganpat looks offended, Naku cries. Morey continues to reason, now look I spent a lot of money on this, I'll need it back, since I called you babaa, I'll reduce the amount by 2 lakhs, that leaves me  10 lakhs, and the expense of engagement, clothes, jewellery, these sandals, bangles ,this that and the other! At least it'll amount to 2 lakhs , wont it?.. now again 10 and 2 becomes 12..let's do one thing Ganpat, you give me twelve lakhs..and let's forget about everything. Ganpat shell shocked at Morey's demand blabbers, 12 lakhs, I don't have even have a penny on me sahab!. Morey enraged shouts, hey! did I tell you to bear a beautiful daughter! now face the consequences! you'll have to bear the cost now! he shouts sternly. Babi cries bitterly along with Naku , and he scolds them, hey shut up! absolute silence! If I hear another sound out of you I'll shoot you down.. he curves his palm in Babi's face like a gun!i wanted to get married! but no !you don't want that! so why we cancelled, but what about the expenses? someone has to pay the price! You people always think from a wrong angle! I help you , you don't respect it, I threaten you, you don't get it! shut up!.. normally , a boy and girl would run away before the wedding, but here the whole family is doing a runner! people cry when the girl leaves after marriage! but you all are  crying before the marriage! shut up! you people have an obtuse point of view! Obtuse! He says as he slaps the back of his head... and chuckles and moves with an evil look on his face towards  Naku, and repeats, everything is obtuse here. He goes to Naku's side and places his arm around her shoulder and presses her close to him , as Naku flinches.. now Malmal Morey too will do things obtuse. Naku looks worried, as he says lecherously ,Nakusha ji, and places his hand over her wrist, she tries to pull it away , but he  tightens his grip.. Ganpat looks traumatised and stammers sahab  don't it, and Babi ,becomes speechless in shock... episode ends..

Hamlet53~ 22.9.13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: Before the basti Morey presses his face against Naku's face and say , so what if the wedding is cancelled! but honeymoon will surely happen wont it? honey moon will be celebrated! he calls out  publically.. Naku resists as Babi  grinds her teeth!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
morey bas... poor nakku family babi helplessness
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi HammieπŸ€—

Awesome update dear...Its really painful to see Naku & her Family's pitiful situation...Errr...This Morey is became tooo mad...I can't tolerate his tortures...Neighbourhood plus her family silently watched Morey's mad behaviours towards Innocent Naku..Poor people...No one have enough courage to face Morey...But we'll see a handsome sher who gives dead shots to Morey soon...Waiting for that wonderful Day hammie...Poor Babi & Naku...They looked hopeless...Naku's pain is really heart wrenching...Mangala  advised them to get ready...Morey sent  saree to naku...Who wants that???...Morey dressed In mustard sherwani...He thought that he is looking like a hero...EEEW...Hero nehi Monkey...I can't digest his over banda...Twinky * DEAD*...uuummhh...Mangla consoled Babi & Naku..Ganpat felt guilty...He begged to Naku for forgiveness...I didn't expect this sudden change from Ganpat...Tooo Late Ganpat ji...But I like Ganpat in this scene...He worried about Naku's future...Babi yelled at Ganpat...But Naku tried to console Ganpat...EWWW...Morey Dancing...Twinky almost *DEAD*...Awe...Like this Ganpat...He begged for Naku's life...BUT...That idiot  didn't bother about Babi & Ganpat's cry...Morey asked 10 lakhs from babi...Poor babi...What a heartless man!!!...He wants to celebrate Honeymoon with Naku?????...ERRR...I want to kill this Morey right now...Hammie...Awesome narrations & superb update dear...Enjoyed it...Thank you soo much for your Fabulous update...Eagerly waiting for Tuesday...Sooo sweet of you Hammieee...Take care...πŸ€—