OUTSTANDING & AMAZING RK ROCKED:-)) & MY RISHBALA FOREVER<3

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg fabulous & superb RK's & Rishbala scene were awesome & superb as alwaysπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ!! My RK was absolutely clever minded & perfect intelligent & super rocking with his hotness in black , his his entertaining uniquely best dialogues & smart enough to read madhu's mind , to know her emotions , her feelings , her deep & true love & care to wards her RK & her ishq wala junoon her desperate intention to save her RK from every evil eyes & keep him safe & secure always was just fantastically lovely & amazing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌUff hayee the scenes of RK with bittuji , RK with madhu & RK with his biwi again in precap were just greatly mind blowing !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Simply loved the way Rk lovingly was saying ❀️to His biwi is so pyaari.. πŸ˜‰He says --''Salam Walaikum ..πŸ˜†new style of burkha suits her becoz she's wearing itπŸ˜‰ & that missed u.. so send memories away n brought u here..!''πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Madhu turns to leave n RK says..--'' mujhse dur jaogi kahan.. jab ye zikr ho hum tum juda ho..tab iss zikr par bhi hasta hoga woh khuda..''! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Loved the way like perfect hubby RK β€οΈπŸ˜‰takes his biwi Madhu to the room of his secret homeπŸ˜‰ & locking her their πŸ˜†& when madhu tells'' he cant force her n naughtily RK says.. who forced? Took advantage of being hubby
& she cant go till she talks to him with love''! ! 😳😳🀣

Now here comes my all rounder & super intelligent & My fighter Hero my superbly great all time rocking with his extra unique charm & uniqueness RK who recounts all about the divorce.. shooting Sullu..killing Sullu , his superb realization  of all what Madhu said & felt  about Sullu being alive n then she stopped talking about sullu's death n here madhu suddenly changed , she was scared for RK's life & his Madhu only wants him to believe she wants a divorce when she never ever wished for divorce from RK  through her heart ..! RK anger & hatred towards that sullu intentionally faking death & tortureing his madhu & his desperate confidence & superb targeting goal & making up of his master plan & that sullu's plan is needed to be beaten for playing such a played a big game.. n she is doing it.. coz RKs life is in danger..!! RK smartly tells Bittu to shift Madhu's family to safety ..n to bring his family here.. without telling reason !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved loved love loved the precap❀️❀️ & i mean what a adorably lovely precap the way  RK asks Madhu sweetly & full of love & caring true feelings towards his biwi that 😳--''if his love means nothing for madhu & that when he comes near her.. does she not feel anything ''😳😳 ☺️n then comes the awesome ishq wala passionate wala intense RK hugs for his Madhu β€οΈπŸ˜‰n him being lovingly telling her that let his heartbeats reach to her heart😳😳..! RK's Madhu lost in her love RK's armsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ as if she has got her world her life back she closing her eyes & saying to her RK that .. ''please RK dun do this!''☺️ RK caresses his Madhus & her hair as if she is a small babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† .!! Uff mar dala wala precap !! RK's hug & madhu losing & melting in RK's hug & hearing his heartbeats was damn so intensely passionate   romantic & lovely !!!!!!!!

Though RK , rishbala & super wonderful & perfect actors DVD rocked the epi as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ !! Well my superbly awesomely smarty RK & RISHBALA's
cute fighting scene πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰& their romantically heart touching scene in the precap😳 !!
Omg hayee i cant wait for today's epi of madhu feeling RK's true love yet again & may be accepting the truth & spilling & telling it to out to RK & RISHBALA
'S MUCH AWAITING & LOVELY REUNION YET AGAIN 😳❀️& THIS TIME AGAINST THEIRπŸ‘πŸΌevil monster enemy the so called gangu 😑🀒!! God bless my rishbala, brings their lost happiness & peace back  & make them win against πŸ‘πŸΌthe so called time pass evil enemy πŸ˜‘🀒& that upcoming enemy that producer too who seems like enemy of my Rk !! 😲

DO COMMENTS & LIKES RKIANS & RISHBALAINS!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pics added πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
RISHBALA ROCKZZ !!!!
LOVE VD & DD FOREVER !!!!!! ❀️ β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post chitra...yesterday RK was fabulous...i must say that this whole week we seeing full RKlious episode..
Thanx for sharing pics..VD rocks
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Chitra πŸ˜³
Rishbala were awesome 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I can't wait for tonight's episodeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luv_rk

Lovely post chitra...yesterday RK was fabulous...i must say that this whole week we seeing full RKlious episode..
Thanx for sharing pics..VD rocks

YA AGREE RKLICIOUS EPI'S πŸ˜‰
YA RK SIMPLY ROCKED YESTERDAY 😳
WELCOME & THANKS DEAR 😊😊

Originally posted by: Shree.123

Lovely post Chitra πŸ˜³

Rishbala were awesome 

THANKS A LOT SHREE πŸ˜ƒ
RISHBALA LOVE THEM❀️

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

I can't wait for tonight's episodeπŸ˜†

THANKS FOR COMMENTING CHAKKU & YA ME TOO EAGERLY WAIITING FOR TONIGHT'S EPI πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post chitra
rishbala were amazing..brilliant performance my DVD

i am so glad that our MB is back..just trp's need to increase again..n MB will b back in top 5 shows

thanks for the pm :)
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fab Post...! Waiting for the episode 😊