Mending what was broken - RishBala

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

" woh jo left side mein hota hai, jo tumhare pass surely hai..Mere pass hai ya nahi, bohut confusion hai..Mujhe tumhare wala Dil chahiye.."

Long back when Rk wasnt even sure of the existence of his heart- when maybe he only knew of its location and had no idea about its exact power- he asked for Madhu's heart. He asked her to grant him with her heart..he asked her to devote her heartbeats for him..he asked her to give him back the heart which he had once broken very badly... WHY?

He asked for her heart at that time - because he wanted to heal it.. he wanted to join the broken pieces of it..because he knew that the one who had mastered the art of breaking his beloved's heart along with his own heart, wanted to rectify his mistake..now he wanted to master the art of uniting the delicate pieces of her heart once agin perfectly.. which was surely a more difficult task than breaking it.. as they say  breaking is a matter of few seconds but uniting is a matter of centuries maybe.. it took him just one day to break something which was as fragile as a crystal glass but he knew it would take may be for ever to mend what was already broken..

Madhu resisted that 'No, i dont have a heart anymore..coz remember you were the one who broke it and burnt it into ashes.."

But that guy resisted too.. coz they both were always a mirror image of each other, he was still determined to repair the unrepairable, to find back what he had lost, to build back what was burnt by himself..even if he had to start from ashes..he would do that

and yes he did it, he started right from ashes ( the love that was buried underneath madhu's pain and hatred ) till he build back what was lost, he cleared all the dust ( bad memories) from madhu's heart and  started to build new dreams once again, or may be the dreams which were always there in madhu's heart..this time he started with purity..choosing to respect the woman he loved most..choosing to give her what was her right..by completing their marriage, by building their dream home once again..by trusting her more than himself..by giving her geniune love and promises once again...

So yes, he mended her heart and along with that he found his heart too..he found his heartbeats too--- he found her name in his heartbeats

And here they are today.. Standing together, sure that nothing can ever break them apart... nothing can ever take away what they have for each other-their precious and priceless love- cherishing what was between them and looking forward for more beautiful moments, more love and ofcourse their intensifying PASSION in love

As Rk said , ofcourse at the wrong time but it was 100% true :

"Paglon ki si nafrat.. Paglon ka sa Ishq..Paglon ka sa Junoon..Dono ne milker kya khoob nibhaya - Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon"

Thanks for reading, do like it if you enjoyed reading
Share your beautiful views,
Love
Samara.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post/analysis Samara!

I especially loved your quote references. Brought back some memories. 😳

I truly love this post! It's like reading through their journey. 

RishBala definitely mended what was broken. You wrote it out all perfectly with quotes and everything! 

👏
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrittB

Lovely post/analysis Samara!

I especially loved your quote references. Brought back some memories. 😳

I truly love this post! It's like reading through their journey. 

RishBala definitely mended what was broken. You wrote it out all perfectly with quotes and everything! 

👏

Awww thank you so much for appreciating and loving my post Embarrassed
I really wanted to write something about their journey once again, as it has been a beautiful one,  and i m very glad to hear that i was able to convey that. Thank you so muchEmbarrassed

You urself has played an amazing role in increasing our love for Rishbala by making beuatiful VMsEmbarrassed
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely analasis.brought back all good memories.
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Beautiful post as always Samara! 👏
You really took me a couple of months back with this post! 
Agree with everything written.. 
The one who has the power to hurt you also hold the antidote for your pain and it's true for RishBala. 
They may have hurt each other but only they have the power to heal each other! 
RK not only redeemed himself but he actually did the seemingly impossible by shedding off his egoistic side for his love and giving Madhu what she always deserved! He may have been a little late but still not too late.. as Madhu's love for him never ceased to exist. It got turned into pain but it was still very much there. 

I just love your posts!! Your posts just take me to RishBala Land and then I cannot stop exploring their beautiful world and thinking about their journey! I am kind of hopeless like that. 😆
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanuja.siri

Lovely analasis.brought back all good memories.

Thank dear for loving it 😳
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Beautiful post as always Samara!👏

You really took me a couple of months back with this post!
Agree with everything written..
The one who has the power to hurt you also hold the antidote for your pain and it's true for RishBala.
They may have hurt each other but only they have the power to heal each other!
RK not only redeemed himself but he actually did the seemingly impossible by shedding off his egoistic side for his love and giving Madhu what she always deserved! He may have been a little late but still not too late.. as Madhu's love for him never ceased to exist. It got turned into pain but it was still very much there.

I just love your posts!! Your posts just take me to RishBala Land and then I cannot stop exploring their beautiful world and thinking about their journey! I am kind of hopeless like that.😆

Awww Maria dear u r such a sweet heart especially when u said this "I just love your posts!! Your posts just take me to RishBala Land and then I cannot stop exploring their beautiful world and thinking about their journey! I am kind of hopeless like that.😆 "

Dont worry dear coz I m pretty sure that we all are alike in this particular case 😆.

I m really glad that you love my posts, thank you so much dear 😳 .
And I 100% agree with u that Rk left his ego far behind just for his love , and madu's love for Rk was always there even when they were not together- as u said it was buried under her pain but it was there!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very touchy post:)
You just walked us through memory lane..
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelM

Very touchy post:)

You just walked us through memory lane..

Awww thank u so much for liking it 😃
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once again, very beautifully expressed thoughts...👏.

Refreshed old memories and gained a new insight into RM's wonderful journey, a journey which is more guided by the heart and its emotions.  What lies in their hearts is what helps them overcome all obstacles and tribulations, no matter how hard or difficult they are.  At the end of it, no wonder they stand together stronger than before.