Frequent Posters

Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TfsEdited by simmi000 - 10 years ago
Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guyz plz comment on the new article of shrenu,so we can get more buzz points.till now only 55 comments.plz guyz keep comments so we can increase show rank.here in the link..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17057-i-was-not-aware-about-the-name-of-the-show.htm
Edited by simmi000 - 10 years ago
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi...I have a question. In order to vote more than once on chaska meter, do we have to log-off in between? Does our votes count if we simply refresh the page and vote again.

~Sam~
Edited by Sam_15 - 10 years ago
Diamond_14 thumbnail
please join the forum by clicking on the star at the top next to my forums. please keep commenting on the last two telly buzz articles as they still count. keep commenting on videos too.
Diamond_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_15

Hi...I have a question. In order to vote more than once on chaska meter, do we have to log-off in between? Does our votes count if we simply refresh the page and vote again.

~Sam~

i want to know the same
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow shows ranking 3, avinash is 10 and shrenu from 50 to 19 is huge rise..so happy for them!! Wish they r 1 and 2 soon
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo again guys..2nd week at positn 3 wid a huge increas in activity n pts!! 👏 😳
-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. :) Wasn't aware of many of those points. :s
Diamond_14 thumbnail
we could have taken to the second place if we commented on the buzz articles more.each person comment on it three times. also we need people to press the yellow star at the top next to my forums to increase followers.
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Urge everyone to do this...
1) shrenu s photo gallery has only 13 photos and avi s 78 ...rate each photo 5 stars..I just did...as per tips this increases the cm ranking...also comment if possible mentioning their full names

We need to somehow bring them in top 5...request moderators to launch a increase cm campaign on daily or weekly basis urging ppl to do things which will bring their rating...pls request all to do this..