MY SMART & INTELLIGENT HOTTIE RK !!{pics too}<3 <3

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow my super awesome & fabulous RK yet again rocked the epiπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž!!Really the way he was all smart , intelligent , naughty , manipulative & quick plannerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️of knowing ''the truth behind his biwi's strange behaviour & who is blackmailing her to all stupid things like divorce as my RK understood very clearly that his biwi still feels , cares  for him ,  she still keeps her mangalsutra properly , she says some thing else & do some thing else , her words are not matching her reactions & actions, she willing to hate  her love RK but she was not able to do '' so was just superb & fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!!!!!!!

Loved the way ❀️how smartly RK was smiling at madhu 😳when she say's to bittuji that it's like your chief has heard everything
πŸ˜‰!!

Loved the way RK ❀️makes bittuji understand & describes madhu's action's greatly⭐️⭐️ that --''his bhabhiji is still the same just she is forced to do all stupid things & ask for divorce when she herself hating & not willing to do so as she's part of  somebody else plan & as madhu is just a character who is playing a role in somebody else plan whose script writer & director is someone else ''πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ& makes his superb plan intelligently πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰of spying on madhu through bittujiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as his biwi is in some big problem & this madhu's RK knows very well now  β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!!!!!!!

Uff... hayee !! what a hotness  personified adorable man in black ☺️❀️& smirking killer smile & attitudeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ !! Loved the way ❀️RK was saying confidently --'' kahani ka interval kissi aur ne likha hai aur the the end RK likhega '' πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž& asks madhu to come with him if she really wants him to not go on his outdoor πŸ˜†& then when biwi dont answer naughtily saysto his biwi πŸ˜‰--'' khayal rakhna apna jungli billi '' giving flying kiss to her yet again  !! Haila my RK didnt forget to care about his biwi & giving flying kiss to her !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Wow lastly the  precap scene just amazingly mind blowing precap & the lovely scene😳 !! Omg the way RK took madhu in some room πŸ˜‰& started showing his full on husband wala right on his jungli billi wali madhu  πŸ˜†& simply loved the way RK ❀️was saying to angry wali , burkhe wali biwi🀣 that--''main yahan , tum yahan , fir jana kyun hai tumhe kahin aur jana?'' !!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Just Loved My super rocking extra handsome , extra smart , extra intelligent , extra superb , superstar hero forever uniquely best RK & his creation of great & master plans!! No matter what this i know very clearly now that RK would soon know the truth of madhu's sacrifice & that coward time pass gangu's😑🀒 fake death& torturing RK's madhu Reality nowπŸ‘πŸΌ !!! Just waiting & waiting desperately for my Rishbala's reunion❀️ & joining hands against that so called villain &throwing him out of their lives & this show too soonπŸ˜‰ so all the best RISHBALA from my side πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!
'' LOVE U RK & VD &  Proud to Say that U WERE, WAS & FOREVER  My Real Hero Rockstar My RK MY VD
😳 πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ !!!!!!! GOD BLESS U DVD & RISHBALA'' !!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

DO COMMENTS & LIKES ALL RKIANS & VDIANS !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DO COMMENTS & LIKES ALL RKIANS & VDIANS !!πŸ˜ƒ
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice pics...loving rk more n more wid each passing days
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post
RK was awesome πŸ˜Ž
Rishbala Forever β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post Chitra . RK was awesome Yesterday and precap πŸ˜³
RK using his pati adhikar .😎😎😎
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, loving Right Kameena new style!! 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post and pics, Chitra.😳
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post..RK was fabulous yesterday...maza aa gaya
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Chitrarocking: Awesome post n pics!!!!😊