Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai-Written Update 22nd August 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Kaisa Yeh Ishq hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai-Written Update 22nd August 2013

Updating on behalf on Tanzie! πŸ˜³ Sorry for the late update guys as I just came to know that Tanzie couldnt update because of net probs! 

The Episode starts with Rajveer telling jaggi that they have to be careful in every step. Jaggi asks him till when will he always be scared and keep quiet. Rajveer says Simran will leave this house in few days then everything will be normal. Jhumri thinks about the Sadhu maharaj. Himmat asks Didi what she is upto. Didi asks him to wait. She has Simran's phone with her. Himmat says find out the numbers in the phone. Didi says Simran is very clever, its not easy as the phone  has only one number but with no name therefore its of no use to them!πŸ˜›  Didi thinks of some plan and says this phone can help us in some other way. She plans to expose Simran's true colours to everyone. Himmat listens to the plan. Didi says the time has come for her to take action against Simran. Himmat smiles.

Didi comes to Hoshiyar and asks if this phone is his. Simran listens to them.  Hoshiyar realizes its Simran's phone. Simran nods a no. Didi notices them and asks if something  happened. Hoshiyar sayshe does not know anything about the phone. He leaves for his office. Didi shows the phone to everyone in the house. Simran does not react. Didi asks Baldev if this phone is his. Baldev says it is not asks her to give the phone to him as his was old  Dadi taunts him and he leaves. Meanwhile,Jhumri meets the sadhu maharaj and greets him. Sadhu blesses her. She asks him about the mantras. He gives her something. She asks if they would work. He says yes and Jhumri gets happy.

Simran is tensed because of Didi. The phone rings and Didi brings it to Simran. Didi taunts her saying she knows Simran would have been missing it and also worried about it so she came to return this to her. She asks Simran to take it back and tell her about herself. Didi speaks sweetly to her ,thus fooling Simran. Didi tries to find out about Simran. Simran thinks can she be with Rajveer with Didi's help and decides to tell everything to Didi  Simran starts  to tell her but Dadi comes and calls Simran to accompany her somewhere and goes. Didi asks her to continue what she was saying and  Simran tells her that everyone knows the truth that the phone is not her's ! *PhewπŸ˜›*

Simran thinks that it was good that she did not tell everything to Didi as she felt that Didi was fooling her ! *Good for you SimmiπŸ‘* She thinks of telling Rajveer everything. Rano tells her that Didi took him to her room. Didi shows the phone to Rajveer. Simran comes there running.Jaggi denies that it is his phone but Rajveer says fakes that is his!  Suddenly,Rajveer's phone rings. Himmat comes there ! Didi asks him not to lie!  Himmat asks Didi to call on the number. Didi agrees. Simran gets tensed. Khanna receives the call and thinks that he is talking to Simran!😲

EPISODE ENDS.

Precap:

Himmat talks to Khanna and comes to know  that it is Simran's phone ! πŸ˜²

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the wu..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mire220

thank you so much for the wu..

You're welcome Mire ! πŸ€— Really sorry once again for the late WU! πŸ˜³
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for written update
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSimmi

thank you so much for written update

You're welcome hun!😳
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx 4 d WU.
Precap is shocking!!!😲
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Thnx 4 d WU.

Precap is shocking!!!😲

You're welcome! πŸ˜³ Yess! πŸ˜² Hope his plan goes chopat again πŸ€”
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for Abhi πŸ€— my net just got fixed otherwise would ave done the WU in morning 😡
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks so much for Abhi πŸ€— my net just got fixed otherwise would ave done the WU in morning 😡

Anytime,Tanzie! πŸ€— Haww I can understand ,I have the same problem happening time to time in my uni too ! πŸ˜΅ But I'm glad it got sorted out now <3 πŸ€—
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
finally! thanks a ton abhi