Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MysteryGirl-

Guys you can't feel my pain 😭 god that ek chutki sindoor broke my dreams. Wish they didn't show dat pic 😑 atleast i could have dreamt abt my parijat ❀️

awww  itss ok dear .its.their personal life ... but we can  enjoy their onscreen chemistry  β˜ΊοΈ onscreen  they r our AkDha ..The magical couple β€οΈ 
.MissTaken. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But who can be better for rajat other than paridhi yar if she is taken? :( parijat are best
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Haha. We have had some super funny incidents in this industry. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You should go check the pictures where the said lead actor and his wife is together. There is one person with the similar 25-26 ids, who keep disliking any comment about how good he looks with his wife. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Makes my day. I laugh so hard that I almost kill myself. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What the πŸ˜† Oh god people are just crazy πŸ˜†.. I'm glad I did not come across this earlier πŸ˜† Scary man 
.MissTaken. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya guys ab to akdha hi baki h. I feel bad abt my dreams
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

How can you say they don't have a fan group? I totally ship Bhairavati!! Bas ek bhairavati bath tub scene ho jaye.. I'm pretty sure they will have a huge fan followingπŸ˜›

ZOMG. Bhairavati forever. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After Adham-Moti of course. Amo. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lets spam their inbox with comments like you look awesome with one another, you belong together, and you should totally leave your present husband/wife. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

How can you say they don't have a fan group? I totally ship Bhairavati!! Bas ek bhairavati bath tub scene ho jaye.. I'm pretty sure they will have a huge fan followingπŸ˜›

Bhairavati...🀣🀣almost died laughing reading this...And tub scene...the scene will be etched in the memory of JA viewers...Or I should say we will be scarred for life...πŸ˜†
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But in north india girl only puts sindoor after marriage. We are strictly prohibited to put sindoor on forehead before marriage. As paridhi belongs to north indian and is brahmin i feel she is following customs @jeannierocks

i agree even me north indian  girls here don't use sindur like that only only married girls put it in their forehead
chinuchinu thumbnail

Ya guys ab to akdha hi baki h. I feel bad abt my dreams

don't feel bad yaar we can't do anything its their personal lives πŸ˜³ 
Rutuja... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Tfs the pic... But is it sinddor...πŸ˜•Or do girls put the red thing on their forehead b4 marriage...πŸ˜•She does not look like married...just curious...πŸ˜†

Agree totally.. She cant even talk abt she married or abt her hubby in any of her interview I dont think she is married...
chinuchinu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Bhairavati...🀣🀣almost died laughing reading this...And tub scene...the scene will be etched in the memory of JA viewers...Or I should say we will be scarred for life...πŸ˜†

scaryy dream ever  πŸ€£