Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Beautiful update...a jealous arnav...wow...how is he going to react?...thanks for the PM

Caskett thumbnail
Aha..! The jealousy track never gets old!
Loved the update😊
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awosone , simply superb ff , just come across to ur story and read all the chp in one go , very intresting story , jelous Arnav is always a treat to watch and read , plz update next part soon , impatiently waiting
amri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
first of all congrats on the new thread
and second i just caught up on the last two updates
and amazing job
enjoyed reading the updates
arshi in the rain was sweet and Arnav comforting Khushi was cute
and wow Shanaya is really pampered way too much
she really should learn the value of things
and she's so mean
like really
and ohhh Arnav's angry
run Khushi run😆😆😆
waiting to see what happens next
continue soon and thanks for the PM😊

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread
awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG HE USED THAT LINE! HE USED THAT LINE!! Teri ghali mein BHI Ana start KER DIA Ab tere naall apna heart KER DIA!! OMG FINALLY I was missing his Dilliwali girlfriend lines!! AND NOW HES ALL POSSESSIVE AND JEALOUS!!! Yaar r u planning to kill me by fulfilling all my wishes in just one update!! THIS WAS A ROCKING UPDATE!!!!!!! I freaking loved every single part of the update! His jealousy on seeing the two hitting the dance floor was just amazing and their little reaction in the corridor of the mansion was just amazing! Especially with the song lyric! 😳 lemme go back to read it with Dilliwali girlfriend song playing in the back!!
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on 2nd thread... Awesome work... Keep continue dear...

MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow ... Zabardast update...

Shanaya...   😡 why did she do that...?

And the megical words... Rofls... 🤣

i wonder hows this Akshay guy ... And khushi also impressed by him...

arnav is jealous... This was something we r waiting for... Waiting for next update... Wht he gonna do ... Waiting...

Superb update... Thanks for the pm

Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new thread. 👏

And an amazing update! 👏

Loved it. Will eagerly look forward to the next update to see what Arnav does. I think Lavanya will get to see the face of her rival this time... or you will delay it?! Someone needs to show a mirror of truth and life to Shanaya, the spoilt brat.

And finally... Bhagwan bachaye Khushi ko!!!!!  😆
vplh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First, Congratulation on the new thread! And Second, this update was great!
Khushi is so cute and adorable! Arnavji is always on her mind and she is always subconsciously comparing every guy to him! No matter how much she asks Devi Maiya for help it won't work because Devi Maiya wants Arnav and Khushi together like we do!
Khushi is so naive and Shanaya will never give up a chance of being horrible and downright mean! Tricking Khushi like that is wrong on so many levels!
Arnav is such a heartthrob with his flirty words! I'm pretty sure that if we all were in Khushi's shows we would have chosen to Dutch the the party and spend some sweet alone time with Arnav! And they both don't know that they're off to the same venue!
Lavanya is so annoying and is definitely a... Well I don't say bad words so I can't compete the sentence but you know what I mean! She can wear whatever he wants but she can never get Arnav!
Akshay is so sweet! While everyone is looking at Khushi like he's crazy he's sweet enough to ask her to dance! I hope Arnav diesnt do anything bad to him! Akshay is just sho sho sho shweet!
Jealous Arnav!!! Now the passion and emotions erupt! I love it! But I hope that Akshay does not get hurt but rather a certain siren named Lavanya and her flying monkey Shanaya!
Overall I loved the update! Can't wait until the next part comes!