Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Folla

intersting spoiler waiting the update
and you are looking so beautiful in the picture and good luck

Thank you for the early response on the spoiler !! πŸ˜ƒ !!

Ooh la la.. πŸ˜† Thank you so much ya !! πŸ˜³ Oh I so need that good luck !! πŸ˜† Thank you for that as well !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

wow super update iam so happy that yash make aarti out of her fear 

thanks dear for the update

Thank you dear !! β€οΈ 

I'm glad you are happy with the part !! πŸ˜› !! 

You are most welcome !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Me just now entered your threadπŸ˜†
Interesting and awesome spoiler isya...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aarti is feeling bad about her wounds...Romantic yash hai na to manofy aarti..😳
Waiting for unexpected twist...πŸ˜‰

Lovely pictures isya and you also...😳❀️

And for highest mark..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Keep on rocking dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

I know di.. You are a great stalker of my thread !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ You are always welcome to peep in... I think you'll know more what's happening in the box !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

LOL.. As you read, I'm sure you realized how did Yash manofies her !! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Yes, that unexpected twist will be posted in upcoming promo !! πŸ˜ƒ 

Ahaha !! Thank you so much di !! You are so very sweet !! Love you so much for your praises and encouragement !! I'm feeling blessed !! πŸ€— β€οΈ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Lovely and mind blowing update isya dearπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Loved every part of it😳

Huge Thanks Di !! Thank you so much !! πŸ€— Glad you did !! πŸ˜³

Starting part...Aarti's monologue about her moments with yash was beautifully describedπŸ‘πŸΌ...Wonderful part⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved vidhi babhi teasing aartiπŸ˜›...Aarti is so cute..😳.

Another thanks !! πŸ˜† I didn't know it is described beautifully ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Thank you !! β€οΈ Vidhi babhi.. You know she.. She's forming like her MIL !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Omg...Aarti got conscious about beauty and feels insecure about scars on her back...Poor aarti she feels herself as ugly and fears that yash will not love if he sees her back😭

Loved yash romantic look to aarti😳 ,poor fellow he started to romance with aarti but her insecure she keep herself away from him to hide her back...Yash was confused with her behaviourπŸ˜•

Liked Gayatri blessing to aartiπŸ˜ƒ..Hate This bua😑 ,seems to be frustrated with all Sm members love for aarti

Yes, that is all about this part !! After falling in love, the major part a girl will worry is about their beauty and that's what our Aarti is feeling too !  But it seems she got confused.. Her naughty Yash will not be like that na ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Hmm.. even she needs Yash but then the insecurities in herself is withdrawing her from Yash !  Poor guy na ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Bua.. I don't know what she's up to.. But she might cause a drama in the house.. maybe.. I think so ! πŸ˜›

Loved little aarya romance in hospital.☺️..Doctor and yash confrontation awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘..So Glad that aarti's health improved a lot...πŸ˜ƒ

Doctor informs about aarti insecurity to yashπŸ‘...Finally yash understood aarti's wired behavior ...Loved yash confession his love towards aarti 😳to doctor..
Wonderful partπŸ‘πŸ‘

Glad it came out wonderful as I wanna keep it short !! πŸ˜› 

The confrontation as well as knowing that Aarti had improved a lot are the main point of this part... Let see what's in the future ! πŸ˜‰ 

Haha.. cute mention di !! Yes.. that small love confession made an Aww there !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

Kids aarti scene so cuteπŸ˜›..Poor yash is in jealous with kids.πŸ˜‰..Whereas aarti giving rain of kisses to kids..πŸ˜†Yash and kids plan superb.πŸ‘..Loved their dance moment😳...All songs are superb..Chak dhoom,Suraj hua madham..Loved their romantic moment in between the songs...so lovely and passionate😳😳☺️

LOL.. A sort of teaser of this chapter !! πŸ˜† The kids are growing naughtier !! πŸ˜† And Yash burning.. πŸ˜† Glad you loved the passionate moments !! πŸ˜³ 

Aarya moment superb...poor aarti again forgets  where they are going for..Loved the way yash consoled and diverted aarti mind...πŸ‘Omg...Both are romancing😳 ..vidhi babhi noticed their romance..Poor aarya embarrassedπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Liked the way vidhi taking care of aarti...⭐️

Hmm... She forgets and that's reminding that her health can be decline at any time.. so a proper care and love will do for Aarti ! And tadaa... Our Yash is there !! πŸ˜† β€οΈ πŸ˜‰

Vidhi babhi.. After the kids, then it's babhi.. πŸ˜† 

Aarya confrontation part superbπŸ‘πŸ‘...Finally aarti tells her insecurities ..and yash consoled her superb..πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome the way yash made her understand that she will never ugly for him and washed her insecurities fully in her minds..Superb and emotional partπŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved their super hot romantic confession moment🀒

Ooh.. Yeah ! The best part of the chapter !! πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ It's a pure love confession for me.. πŸ˜³ Oh.. super hot ! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

Glad you loved it ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Eagerly waiting for the twist and also promo partπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Continue soon isyaπŸ˜‰
Thanks for pmπŸ€—
Love you
Take care❀️

Yes di.. I'm excited and I will try my best to start typing the next one soon.. πŸ˜ƒ Promo part is ready.. I will post it in some days.. Stay tune ! πŸ˜‰

Most welcome ! πŸ€— Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful response.. Appreciate it to the core di !! β€οΈ You are my great commenter !! πŸ˜‰ 

Love you too.. and take care of you and others as well ! πŸ€— β€οΈ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: billieberry

interesting spoiler dear 😳
yashji hmm.. and a twist at the end
can't wait for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›so this is our cute naughty isya, thanx for sharing dear u look lovely, love d attires..❀️

Thank you Billie !! πŸ˜ƒ 

Oops.. The twist is yet to be posted as this part is too long.. Will post a small promo soon !! πŸ˜³

Ahhahaha.. πŸ˜† Yes.. this is your Isya ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Welcome and thank you so much !! πŸ˜³ Ooh.. that is a Malay attire !! I loved that attire too... β€οΈ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Amazing spoiler. In the end they'll finally do Aaisa and Waisa πŸ˜‰

IsYa loved your pics. You are so pretty πŸ˜³

And yay congrats for getting highest marks in your assignment  πŸ‘  πŸ₯³  

Thank you di !! πŸ˜ƒ LOL.. You've gone so far hun !! I know AarYa has ruin our mind in every way !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you so much di !! β€οΈ 

Yayayyy... I'm so very happy for that achievement !! Thank you !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

so aarthi avoids yash which cant be taken by yash mr.DDD...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so he always finds a way to be near aarthiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...omg they both end up doing β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ...yeh kyahain isya u r saying the truth naa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting for the update...

hey isya u look cute in those pics😳😳...aawn...thanks for sharing ur moments with usπŸ€—

πŸ˜† !! Loved your naughty response here... β€οΈ

What did they end up to ?? You've to read then.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ 

Thank you so much dear Rosey !! πŸ˜³ Most welcome !! Just felt of sharing.. anyway it's gone now !! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Mind blowing update Sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...I love how Yash went about to show Aarti that what she thought about herself was wrong and that she is very beautiful despite the scars πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Yash is the man and there was noway that Aarti could ever resist him no matter what, he knows how to handle her and he did just that πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for more! xo

Ooh Yay !! Thank you so much !! πŸ€— 

Hmm... Yes !! I so love the pure confession and the way he showed how he's attracted to her and how purely his eyes are craving and admiring her beauty and everything about her !! Hailaa...  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

I know he handled her perfectly !! Just see in what she had turned to !! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ 

More to come di !! πŸ˜† A twist !! Promo will be up soon.. Stay tune !! πŸ˜‰ XO !! β€οΈ πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

Finally commenting on yours... I m really very sorry for late comments... i really have been very busy... I know u will understand but still its my responsibility to apologize

I'm tired of banning the word ' Sorry' now... As you know, for me, it's okay !! I will surely wait and I have no problem in waiting.. Take your own time to read and comment, sweetie !! β€οΈ

Chap24

A really cute and Hot update..

I loved the way u showed yash teasing her...and aarti craving for him it was cute and hot

Gym was again was too hot and too funny for me... Poor aaarti didnot know that her self talks are being heard by her aashiq...

Kids are no less naughterir then their aashiq papa

Thanks for showing paridhi caring here...we knew how in PV her character was not that well described..

Thanks for the wonderful update

Oho !! Thank you !! πŸ˜ƒ 

LOL... I know she's cute when she talked to herself in the gym and Uff ! Yash's there.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Yeah.. In FOV, you'll see kids growing naughtier from time to time !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

So welcome dear !! Yeah.. trying to add on some dialogues and role for her here !! πŸ˜ƒ 

You're welcome dear !! πŸ˜³

Chap25

that was a cute, emotional and lovely update isya..

Poor yash..was sad that he forget his anniversary with arpita and also her death anniversary,,,,

But i loved the way u showed two sides of aarti her...first the jealous aarti and then the caring aarti...loved their conversation

the change in emotions...yash getting upset and leaving...aarti getting more sad for him...gayatri and vidhi consoling aarti and gayatri consoing yash..all wonderfully written

Yash realizing and again back to his naughty self..is too good..but poor aarti still thinks that yash is upset...but yash loves to tease and play with her

morning scene was cute followed by much awaited jalebi scene

Loved this update..the best scene..aarti agreeing for remarraige...running to go next part to see whats in store for us for Pradhi

Uff !! I've found out that maybe I've caught you in craving to read more !! Hehe.. Glad I did that !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

The two side of Aarti is needed to show the growing characters in herself.. she is recovering !! πŸ˜ƒ

Fought so they have to patch up !! Jalebi romance scene is the one !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

Glad you loved this part !! Hmm,.. my favourite too !! πŸ˜‰ 

Chap26

omg...SP... i was so scared that SP will blast in anger... when he will see the lipstick mark that gayatri was trying to hide on prateek shirt..glad that didnot happen

i m glad aarti was sccessful in handling this situation and convincing SP for pradhi...great job here..

Kids will keep disturbing aaarya...hahahaah

Wow...finally... Yash and aarti confessed their feelings for eachother... this was one of the most awited part Isya..and finally u gave us in a beautoful way..thanks

LOL.. He did blast but I kept his anger for later !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Aarti was the one most needed at that time !! She barge in at a right time na ?? πŸ˜‰ 

Yes.. the confession finally happened !! Glad I gave it in a beautiful way !! πŸ˜ƒ 

Most welcome.. πŸ˜ƒ 

Update soon dear...cant wait for more

Sorry for the short comments..i was trying to cover everything in one comment..I loved all ur udpates... U left me speechless

Promise it will keep coming if I'm not busy dear !! πŸ˜ƒ 

It's okay for such sweet comments !! Truly appreciate it !! β€οΈ 

Lots of thanks for your time in reading and commenting plus loving it !! Thank you !! πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

part 26 -

Lol you reminded me of besharam trailer but yashu not being besharam!

Naughty kids i tell ya! always come in at the wrong times!

love this jealous YashJi!  lol

Oh no pratiek! poor him SP wants him to do an arranged marriage NOO he is madd

Nicely handled by Aarti as alwayys! love how she kept gazing at Yash aww

Lool Yashu is soo funny! i cracked up there!

Love confession omg hot hot!

Yay so whats this happy news? i will try to comment sooner this time

πŸ˜† !! He's a huge besharam !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Told you Mini... They are growing naughty just like their papa !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

Pratik is saved na.. Aarti is there !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Hmm.. glad it came hot hot ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Not that happy one.. it's regarding Aarti's health !! πŸ˜‰ 

LOL.. Will be waiting then !! πŸ˜‰