Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

πŸ˜†.. Oh wow, I guess this comment is my favourite one for this chapter ! πŸ˜† β€οΈ Thank you so much di  ! πŸ€—

Hmm.. me happy with the kids job during the basketball game ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Indeed, they are too smart ! πŸ˜³ Apart of that, I was happy to see that the kids, especially Ansh had come out of his sadness ! πŸ˜ƒ I love their moments throughout the game ! πŸ˜ƒ..

Yup.. my favourite scene is Ansh- Aarti hug scene ! Maybe she ran to him because she knew he needed him most of the time.. πŸ˜­ Yes, another heartbreaking scene will be when she asked Yash is she a good mother ! I loved the way she had the thought and feeling as a mother in her heart.. β€οΈ Yash is a great supporter and convincer I guess ! πŸ˜³ 

πŸ˜†.. You're right.. Hmm I wonder what's the strong reason for easily being attracted to Yash.. Is it that she's in love ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†.. Oops ! Let see Zet di how I CONTINUE it.. πŸ˜† Whether the kiss will happen or something else popped up ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thanks for your wonderful reply.. Loved it ! β€οΈ πŸ€—

You are most welcome Dear πŸ€— ❀️ 

hmm yeah let's see how close they will come to kissing before someone or something interrupt them...they have to be the most interrupted couple I've ever came across πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...And don't worry I know that you will do great in handle this πŸ˜Š

Yeah IMO it's their soul connection that keeps pushing her to wanna get closer to Yash but her heart to knows his touch, his footsteps and even his essence cause she can sense when Yash comes into a room without haven't to look πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Awww the Aarti/Ansh moment was just beautiful ❀️ 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caller123

Your most welcome dear!
Yes indeed we are so exited for the next!😳

πŸ€— !!

Oh Kate, so happy to see you here, checking my reply !! πŸ˜³

Hehehe.. I just knew it !! πŸ˜³ 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

You are most welcome Dear πŸ€— ❀️ 

hmm yeah let's see how close they will come to kissing before someone or something interrupt them...they have to be the most interrupted couple I've ever came across πŸ˜› πŸ˜† ...And don't worry I know that you will do great in handle this πŸ˜Š

Yeah IMO it's their soul connection that keeps pushing her to wanna get closer to Yash but her heart to knows his touch, his footsteps and even his essence cause she can sense when Yash comes into a room without haven't to look πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Awww the Aarti/Ansh moment was just beautiful ❀️ 

Oh Hi Di !! πŸ€—

πŸ˜†.. I don't know how will I continue it seriously.. Nothing is in my mind right now !! πŸ˜† I'm planning to update my OS first before thinking further on FOV.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³... You are right ! I used to scream whenever their kisses were interrupted in real PV.. πŸ˜† I knew it won't happen but then sheeshh... The butterflies in my stomach ... β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† I couldn't handle them !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

I hope the kiss will happen... πŸ˜† As it might help Aarti in every way.. πŸ€£ !! πŸ˜›

Hmm.. wow !! Your observation hun !! β­οΈ β€οΈ Heart to heart connection !! β€οΈ

πŸ˜ƒ.. I'm glad it came into my mind !! πŸ˜³

Well di, wanna ask this, Am I dragging the story with romances ?? I mean do you find that any romance is needless in the update ?? Or you just say it is okay  ?? πŸ˜† πŸ€” πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Folla

wow amazing update i am waiting to see what happen next πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

iupdate soon don't make us wait so much 

Oh wow.. So glad to see you again here !! Thanks a lot for leaving your comment here.. πŸ€— It is so much appreciated by me.. β€οΈ Welcome to FOV World !! πŸ€—

Thank you.. !! πŸ˜ƒ

I know all of you are eager but I will try my best in updating ASAP.. πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

The basketball game was entertaining with Yash naughty idea

a very relaxed and awesome update

Thank you Taahir !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: akui1984

Wow Isya...What a great update...You actually give very long updates and it is good cause you cover a lot of things...And the basket ball scenes were very lively, fun and you even sneaked in some romance...Haha...And Aarti is actually physically attarcted to Yash...She was drooling watching him work out!!!

That was a great update and sorry I was one of those who did not click like in the main post...cause I had some trouble doing so!

And I know sometimes my comments come late cause I need time  to read and your updates are long so usually I do not wanna rush through them!

Oh wow.. I'm shocked Sabrina !! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† I am glad you have drop a comment the day after I post the update.. β­οΈ Hehehe.. fast one !! πŸ˜³

Yup.. I gave long updates coz I loved details and I could cover lots of things as you mentioned.. πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved the basketball scenes !! πŸ˜ƒ Hmm... You're right !! πŸ˜† Poor she !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Thank you so much !! A hug for you to reply fast !! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Oh is it ?? Naahh... it's okay !! Coz I didn't forget to send you a PM !! πŸ˜³

I know.. Always take your time !! I noticed your note on your story.. U said u usually get lost when you read something long.. so, I want you to take your own time and read my update !! It doesn't matter !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Replied 1st post page 32 !! πŸ˜³
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: nan0102

what a sweet update..love the basketball game..and the romance..will be waiting for the KISS to happen.. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much dear !! πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you loved the basketball game and also the entire romance !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Oooh.. Let see too as I didn't plan anything yet !! Lets hope for the best from me !! πŸ˜†
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Thank you, Shanti !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leevi05

why are u doing this to me...i am laughing like an idiote after reading this chapπŸ˜†

u re really naughty girl πŸ€’
every chap only aarya romance...sapashhh😎
are u married?

πŸ˜†.. LOL !! Why and why ?? πŸ€£

I know I'm naughty but I thought I wrote it all in well balanced and every romance has their own purpose.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

As I told to some of the readers Leevi, every update will contain romance if the scene can be merged to.. πŸ˜³

No.. sheessshh !! Me not married... I'm still a young baby !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³