Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .SanVi.

I like kittu and reason for watching this show is esha di...i hope cv's wil not neglect anki for shraddha kunal's track..!!
Im waiting to see a typical romance btween anki ...

Same watching more for kittu and anki. Hope they are not neglected
Yaar we have the same nameπŸ˜†
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: turnonthelights

Though Shraddha/Kunal are yet to have a formal meeting, we already seem to swoon over them already. 

Coming to Anand/Kittu now, I love the way they are showing Anand as the shy one- I think it really brings another dimension into the way we watch TV- where we usually see the girl getting shy. 

And a scene of AnKi I would love to see in the future, would be a good heart-to-heart talk about their relationship- not even a single sentence about thee other members of the family  (Because they are both very sacrificing people, yet they think of the other family members a little bit more).

Great post + at this rate I think we need to make an AT for them, Dun you guys think? πŸ˜³

Disha

Shraddha and kunals meeting was way too cute I loved it in really looking fwd to them

Would love to see a heart to heart btwn anki

I was literally just thinking about making an AT
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_2293

arey shar..didnt u like kunal? N kunal-shraddha jodi dear? I am in love with AnKi too bt currently am liking this new entrant kunal a lot..he is so cute😊

Heyyy Nikki I honestly haven't watched the recent episodes with Kunal, but since you guys all love him so much, I am sure my feelings won't be different. But ofcourse Anand, will be my number one hero. LOL He's so shy, its so cuteee!! 
xoxramxox thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikiliksfan

They are not gonna forget anki as they introduce jassi for building anki's relationship so naturally story will have lots of scene of anki

Jassi track is going to be awesome to watch espicially with Anand character, he will have to think a million times before he does to Kittu what Bobby did to Shradha, so lets see where this goes. 
xoxramxox thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur most welcome dear sorry i dont know ur name πŸ˜³
i love anki πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Hey, My name is Shar :) 

As for the scenes, I'd love to watch Kittu and Anand reminice about their past more... I'd like to see how thier jodi developed to becoming to understanding... how they used to be. 

Also more scenes with Anand and Jas getting close.. so Kittu gets jelous.. cause I thiink she's so rest assured that Anand won't leave her. Ofcourse Anand better so something cute for Kittu asap! 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes, both the pair are equally good

infact I like colonel and his wife too