If she can expect a solo hit from John and Ranveer, to isme kya bari baat hai

Isme to phir  akshay ka saath bhi thašŸ¤£

Kalyug...Ghor Kalyug!!! šŸ¤£
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: badtameez

using the same logic OUATIM doobara was announced for Eid way before CE
anyway Mr. SRK shows his insecurity and selfishness once again and like always his bhakts are defending and praising their lord only albeit their lord has actually always been manipulativešŸ¤¢
well I am just waiting for HNY to release. I know it will make 200 crores in paid previews only

who said that srk was not manipulative? he wouldn't have survived in this industry if he was not. what most ppl are saying is that Ekta or anyone else in this industry is not a saint either. this is a completely one sided article.

the idea that anyone wld agree to take down their movie before the first week is over is freaking laughable. Ekta bet on the fact the CE would be a dud and she lost. Now she is crying and whining like a baby.

If you are believing reports, then during saawariya times there were a lot of articles that sony was delibrately pitching the movie against OSO to gain mileage and press for 2 newcomers. srk had said that initially OSO had no great marketing plan but when they saw the massive campaign the other side had taken, they had to swing in action. In fact at that time they did not have a huge marketing budget like sony, so they used the one thing that they had - SRK. 

What we are saying is that EVERYONE in this business is looking to make money - lots and especially more than the others. EVERYONE is manipulative. EVERYONE takes calculated risks. When those risks do not pay off, the sporting ones learn their lesson and move on. The losers whine and cry ... and blame SRK.
-Birdie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she should have released it with CE on the same day that would help the film to do good business, i wonder why she kept changing the release date?
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only person to blame for the failure is Ekta Kapoor...She should have know better..She is not a new comer in BW..

If she had released OUATIMD on Eid itself her movie would have done better...earned her more money. She may have got manipulated by RS-SRK but she is no kid.

With Rupee falling...and economy in a mess..families are not going to spend money on movies every week...its a simple logic.
sashal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
šŸ¤£ The drama queen in action.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol..
Phele iss layak  ki film to banao ki wo king khan ko compete kar se
Ekta was an idiot how she could expect srk to pull off his most ambitious project after just 1 week
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SRK not answering Jeetendra's call? I doubt this is true. If it is, shame on SRK. I hope he clarifies sooner than later

Ekta must be really upset but just because OUTIMD failed while CE succeeded it is wrong to put the whole blame on CE itself. Fault is at her side as well since not every movie is equally enjoyed by the audience. One should accept the truth too at times

Anyways some people are fishing for excuses to put CE and SRK's success into trash can so this paves the way for them. But I hope SRK and Ekta both find closure in this debate on who's right and who's wrong
Shayu. thumbnail
jab movie hi kharab ho tho why to blame on SRK??????????
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta is such a whiny bitch ! -__-
You have made a bad product, that didn't sell so move on rather blaming others