Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 27 days ago

You all know how big I am Aamir fan, right?

Forest Gump won many Oscar awards, one of the most iconic performance by Tom Hanks in it. Aamir always tried to copy him, now with LSC official remake, he tried it & failed badly.

Now this has raised questions on his ability to actually pull off a character which went to Oscars. People are saying it was all Tukka with his earlier film's success. Real test came with Thug & LSC, and he couldn't deliver even decent performance.

What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That film was awful. He was trying for the great my left foot type performance. But he ended up like Ben Stiller in Tropic Thunder. Simple Jack smiley36

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You all know how big I am Aamir fan, right?

Forest Gump won many Oscar awards, one of the most iconic performance by Tom Hanks in it. Aamir always tried to copy him, now with LSC official remake, he tried it & failed badly.

Now this has raised questions on his ability to actually pull off a character which went to Oscars. People are saying it was all Tukka with his earlier film's success. Real test came with Thug & LSC, and he couldn't deliver even decent performance.

What are your thoughts?

I thought he was terrific in laal Singh, the indian audience aren't intelegent enough to watch such cinema. This film will go down as a classic down the line, it was ahead of it's time.

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He had a mega flops like Mangal Pandey and TOH but those films had great openings despite not being liked. LSC was shocking due to low opening. 

It's a sign that his stardom is fading. Yes he was awful in the film and Aamir recently admitted the same in Kapil Sharma's show. 

He should do serious dramatic  roles, doesn't look good with these OTT characters. He is not young Aamir of Adnaz Apna Apna anymore.

Edited by Johnny.Balraj - 27 days ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan

I thought he was terrific in laal Singh, the indian audience aren't intelegent enough to watch such cinema. This film will go down as a classic down the line, it was ahead of it's time.

ho ho ho epic smiley37

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Aamir should quit acting and stick to direction. Telling this as n Aamir fan.

Cant unsee the PK character in all his later movies. Its becoming monotonous 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Let's see what he is doing with the adaptation of Campiones.

The tag "perfectionist" isn't really a positive one, imo. So, no problem if it is shed. smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 27 days ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nakal ke liye bhi akal ki jarurat hondi hai