Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Now Akki, Ajay are clashing next year...one of them should quickly move to Diwali to clash with HNY..that ways, they can always lay the blame on SRK if their film sucks...and boast if it does well despite the competition too πŸ˜†

LOL jk, SRK & these clashes seem to have a janam janam ka saath...every few years there's a new one with new drama πŸ˜† 

I totally blame Ekta for it. Why didn't she stand her ground and release it the same day as CE? And if she did decide to move the movie ,why didn't she move it a week ahead instead of postponing it? OK I understand it was long weekend but then she should have known that SRK's movie would do decent business and cut into theirs. Atleast she would have got 3000 odd screens for a week. Hasn't history taught them anything?

Atleast good for Ajay.He stood his ground and both movies didn't do all that great business.πŸ˜†
Edited by .DejaVu - 10 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love_struck

SRK does this every year..last year with Ajay n Now with Ekta.. 

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

He knows how to use people for his benefitsπŸ˜‰ and people who r getting used by him are really supid!πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

I totally blame Ekta for it. Why didn't she stand her ground and release it the same day as CE? And if she did decide to move the movie ,why didn't she move it a week ahead instead of postponing it? OK I understand it was long weekend but then she should have known that SRK's movie would do decent business and cut into theirs. Atleast she would have got 3000 odd screens for a week. Hasn't history taught them anything?

Atleast good for Ajay.He stood his ground and both movies didn't do all that great business.πŸ˜†

Ekta is not as good at business as she thinks she is. πŸ˜† Ok, she moved because SRK begged her or whatever, but postponing by a week is not that smart..especially if its two big films releasing back to back... The only thing she was then banking on was CE failing miserably because the one that releases first has the advantage...as for the "word"...please, I am not even a business major but even I know that it's stupid to expect others to be "fair" and let you eat into their profits... I doubt that she would have given up her screens on Independence day if the situation was reversed & OUATIMD was doing as well as CE did...business folks wanna increase their profits by hook or crook...are they always fair about it? Nope...should they be? in an ideal world...but we don't live in a utopia. 

Haha yes atleast Ajay stood his ground. πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lol at replies !!Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
first ekta ruined etd
then saw tanked
lootera didn do well commercially
n now ouatimd flopped miserably 

ekta is fuming πŸ˜† 

now all i want is KWK to start n all the drama shud all be discussed in depth πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The storyline of OUATIMD wasn't even bad.. there was just something missing in the film for sure, but idk what.

I would blame Ekta and UTV both for that, the clash would've resulted in better figures for the film. Unfortunately, its always SRK's films which face such problems..Edited by K.Sean - 10 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

If only people understood thatπŸ˜†

They got more screens on Friday, but it didn't help since WOM itself was bad...if WOM was good, this lack of screens business wouldn't have mattered and the film would become a hit...not the flop it is now. CE collected around the same/more as OUATIMD on Saturday & Sunday despite fewer screens in its second weekend means that audience preferred CE over OUATIMD...and that's not something SRK can control...oh but I forgot CE is a blockbuster because SRK bought all the tickets so maybe SRK did some kaala jaadu on audience to not like OUATIMD too🀣

Himani i didnt knew u were funny too 🀣
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK n party has reputation of doing this. Last year SOS n this time OUATIMD. Nothing surprising Edited by sarasingh86 - 10 years ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
As much as i think ekta is being a sore loser...

it makes me wonder why all this always happens only to srk...
why is he always accused of being in the sabotage party..? 

none of the other actors had to go through such stories during clashes of their films, and that too consistently year after year...
Edited by pathaka - 10 years ago
Ekta Kapoor grow the f**k up
πŸ˜‰

Bad people do bad stuff all the time and get away with it

Why just the other day I "accidentally" backed my porsche into some Toyota at OfficeMax and then I got the hell out of there πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† no harm no foul

Ekta needs to not get mad but even . She should announce kya kool hain hum 3 opposite Happy New Year πŸ˜‰Edited by VictorLordJr - 10 years ago